Thread: I'm in tears!

I'm in tears!

I don't know about you all but I'm in tears out of happiness!! This has been just an AMAZING day! We again wrote history!! I want to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for choosing freedom! I love you guys!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's been a wonderful day, hasn't it?
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Is there anything that we cannot do?

congratualtions ! is due to yourself

remember - even if things do not work out the important thing i that you were part of an important movement. unless you poarticipated there was no chance of it happening.

now there is a chance. let us work together to make it reality.

Thumbs up Our Forefathers would be proud of us!

Quote Originally Posted by VRP08 View Post
    I don't know about you all but I'm in tears out of happiness!! This has been just an AMAZING day! We again wrote history!! I want to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for choosing freedom! I love you guys!
    Right back at you!
    Ron Paul's victory rests upon our shoulders.
    Let us not grow weary of lifting him high!

I am so happy right now! I knew that we could do this. I'm so proud of everybody that supported Ron Paul. We are going to win this!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    remember - even if things do not work out the important thing i that you were part of an important movement. unless you poarticipated there was no chance of it happening.
    Very true for ALL of us!

Never doubt the ability of a small group of passionate people to change the world, for indeed, that's all that ever has....

Thanks to Ron Paul for dedicating his life, his fortune and his sacred honor in this day and age, and thanks to all of the supporters who believe that freedom is still possible.

Now let's take over this decaying Republican Party and get our man to the White House. Get involved in the republican central committees in your area and elect Ron Paul supporters. By the time the National convention arrives, we can OWN it.!!
    There's a new phrase for honesty, integrity, and common sense in government. It's called "Ron Paulitics"

We are "Liberty Republicans"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A congrats is definately due but we definitely have to keep the money flowing.. whether or not we do another money bomb I'm not sure. Remember the amounts of money that our opponents have that we are fighting against. I think that tomorrow we should try to get a good amount of donations in to top off our money bomb. The same happened after Nov. 5th and we should try to make it larger this time. I think the main reason it happens is some people forget about the date but this time there is another reason. At 11:30 approximately Ronpaul2008.com crashed due to having more donors per minute than EVER before (even more than the start of the money bomb). It was down about 40 minutes and didn't come up until way after 12. I think many of those last minute donors that the chart showed donating late were unable to donate since the site crashed due to massive traffic. I could not load it at all. Many likely went to sleep (Work tomorrow) and will plan to donate tomorrow instead in hope it will be running then. In other words I think because of the crash there is a significant amount of people who are yet to donate. Tomorrow we should attempt to make a big day as well if you can spare it and have not maxed out.

Donate at www.RonPaul2008.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio live and chat at www.RonPaulRadio.com

I wonder what words Wolf Blitzer will use this time...

"Prodigious, prodigious..."
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

Quote Originally Posted by VRP08 View Post
    I have been there many times my friend. This whole thing is like an emotional roller coaster ride.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    That's rather disturbing.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    That's rather disturbing.
    LMAO!

Weird, I sent in a final donation after 11:30 and before 12... how is that possible if the server crashed?

I would have said it was AMAZINGLY distrurbing myself...

Anyway, just a reminder. THEY keep telling us we can't do stuff. The last remaining BIG 'they can't' IS...

They can't elect him. Money does not mean votes.

We need a MASSIVE sign and ad campaign playing this up. I bet we can bring in normal folks via signs about doing what they say we can't do.
    212 Degrees

Given the current RNC Ticket...

PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!

McCain FOR RETIREMENT!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump...