Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** Post-TeaParty Broadcast (Radio & TV) Media Thread

***OFFICIAL*** Post-TeaParty Broadcast (Radio & TV) Media Thread

Post the link here...
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." - Robert LeFevre

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Get a load of this BS from the link above:

"If he raises another ten million dollars, I will be astonished, simply because that ten million from people who have somehow come to believe that Ron Paul has a chance even though polls say he doesn't have a chance, and even though political wisdom says he doesn't have a chance," said Fresno State Assistant Professor of Political Science Thomas Holyoke.
    And lets see who this Holyoke guy is:

Holyoke, who is also the College Democrats’ adviser for Fresno State, said that Clinton was not in Fresno for the money.
    source

Why would the local media choose this pro-Clinton Democrat assistant professor to speak on the topic. What this idiot fails to mention is how many straw polls Ron Paul has already won!

Anyway, if you also want to let this guy know what you think of his opinion, here is his e-mail: tholyoke@csufresno.edu.
    Last edited by firebirdnation; 12-17-2007 at 01:43 AM.

I figured this would be a short thread.
    We elect our own oppressors.

Maybe we should write pur OWN Press Release here and then spam the Internet ourselves?

Challenging all Writing and Literature pros =

If we could write it ourselves what would it say?!?!

BONUS:
    Make sure to mention the "Republican Fundraising Front Runner Ron Paul" at least three times
    !!

Also use a minumum of five positive adjectives to describe Ron Paul Supporters.

Was just coverage on Morning Express with Robin Meade 6:50am Central. Mentioned Trevor, grassroots organized, 6+ Million Dollars in 24 hours. They also mentioned the Ron Paul blimp and showed a picture of it and then...

They mentioned some bull$#@! called the "hill-i-copter"... Hilary's personal Bel Helicopter... Bull$#@!.

Woo! We rock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by voytechs View Post
    Thanks for uploading. "One day 'online' record"

And then that stupid $9,000 pot story.
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Angry

This is rediculous! We raised over $10 million over 2 days and the MSM can't give us at least a little respect!

8:45am Central and I FINALLY caught a mention of it.

MSNBC.

It was very short, but positive.

I am channel surfing instead of staying on one station, so there are probably other mentions that I've missed. I didn't see this mentioned in this thread, so thought I'd add it.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

I like the CNN story how they just had to put the "Run as an Independent" in there.

STFU CNN.

CNN just reported the "Most Popular Videos" on the internet. #1 was of course about the Ron Paul TeaParty... Lasted only 10 seconds and just a mention that he threw his own teaparty... and "raised some money as well".

Quick blurb on MSNBC, mentions that he raised $6M and then goes on to say that the first money bomb was on "guy fawkes day, commemorating the day when a man tried to blow up parlaiment"

This is an outrage. They're covering McCain being endorsed by Lieberman literally at least 5X more than Paul breaking fundraising records yesterday.

If that is not censorship, I don't know what is. Twenty or thirty second spots for a record breaking achievement?

Its CENSORSHIP!!!!

If I was mad before at the media, I can't start to think of what I am now.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

Shoots- I tried to reply to Mr. Holyoke but my email came back. Either you've melted down his server or perhaps that's the wrong address.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps this experience will help RP supporters wake up to the fact that this is a war, and the MSM is on the side of the enemy. They will *never* present our candidate fairly, because his ideas are not aligned with theirs.

Wake up, people!

This lack of coverage is exactly why we need to get DVDs in the hands of every voter. Please either buy them from RonPaulDVD.com and distribute them yourself or donate to RonPaulDVDBomb.com. I'm doing both.

I'm new in these parts. You are all correct- this media coverage is an outrage. However, it's also a very strong sign that Ron Paul is winning! Why money bomb? Does anyone have an idea how we can send a message to the media. Media Bomb? Email all their sponsors and let them know we will not even consider purchasing their stupid products until they put the pressure on for more balanced coverage. I don't think it would change anything- but I might be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiFreedom View Post
    Does anyone have an idea how we can send a message to the media.
    Trying to send a message to the media is doomed to fail. They don't want to hear what Ron Paul and his supporters have to say. Most sponsors are large corporations that feel the same way.

The best solution is for RP to win. To do that, we will have to bypass the MSM, not rely on them.

The Freedom Fellowship
    http://www.thefreedomfellowship.blogspot.com

Ron Paul 2008 - Hope For America!
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com

"Lord I have no plans of my own save those you shall reveal to me." Dean Fagerstrom - The Mission of Angion

Mainstream media never fails to disgust me. This is why I got rid of cable over a year ago.

Kent Snyder was on Tucker just now - MSNBC

Good interview. Tucker rules, I'm now a big fan of his show. He's smart too, just kept saying the story was coming up and then waited till the end to do the piece. Had me watching the whole time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Youtube of CNN Cafferty File discussing why Ron Paul is behind in the polls:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nm1VlFSFPRs
    Last edited by GHoeberX; 12-17-2007 at 07:21 PM.
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

I dont mean for this to sound like a troll, but did anyone really think that suddenly the entire media would suddenly make Ron Paul their darling? Its not going to happen. It never will. We could have raised 15 million dollars for 3 days in a row - and things wouldnt change. Nobody in the media will take the Ron Paul campain seriously until he wins something that someone thinks has 'meaning'. Gimmicks, Big Money single days, 3 blimps wont do it. This money needs to be spent on commercials LOTS of commercials to create our own media storm. Thats really want needs to be done - the news wont do it for us.

-

Quote Originally Posted by GHoeberX View Post
    Youtube of CNN Cafferty File discussing why Ron Paul is behind in the polls:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nm1VlFSFPRs
    I like cafferty...I dont know if he did this on purpose but it seemed that all of the answers that came from paul supporters were intelligently written and all of the answers from anti-paul people were moronic unintelligent statements like the guy that said "hes behind in the polls because his message sucks." I would like to honestly debate with anti-paul people to see why they dont believe in his issues.

Quote Originally Posted by GoIrish View Post
    I like cafferty...I dont know if he did this on purpose but it seemed that all of the answers that came from paul supporters were intelligently written and all of the answers from anti-paul people were moronic unintelligent statements like the guy that said "hes behind in the polls because his message sucks." I would like to honestly debate with anti-paul people to see why they dont believe in his issues.
    They don't believe in his issues because they don't believe in thinking. After all, thats Hannity's job, to think for them, and tell them what they need to think.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

http://www.channelone.com/onair/ find Dec. 18, then a few minutes in there's a clip.

This channel goes to 11,000 high schools, and its owned by NBC.