Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JUST GOT OFF PHONE with Campaign

JUST GOT OFF PHONE with Campaign

Put in another last minute Contribution.

They said just 15 minutes to midnight they were about 50K short of 6 Million.

BUT THE SERVERS ARE DOWN...........now and the IT Guys were screaming !

so don't expect much more than 6 Million IMO.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by purepaloma View Post
    Put in another last minute Contribution.

They said just 15 minutes to midnight they were about 50K short of 6 Million.

BUT THE SERVERS ARE DOWN...........now and the IT Guys were screaming !

so don't expect much more than 6 Million IMO.
    Lady... you do realize we beat $6 million long time ago? We even beat $6.2 record of hillary... you do realize that right?

offline donations were added, they might not count for the days totals
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

I wish we would get a final estimate... going by what the widget started at, we broke 6 million, yet going by the graphs we didn't scratch 1 million.

I am so confuzed.

Yeah, our final total is about $6.4 Mil.

Yah the campaign is on crack if they say we didn't beat 6 Million.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

yeah we were at like 11,552 or something at the beginning of the day... we beat 6.2 million... congrats everyone

I think with off line we beat 6mil.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    depends on if you count the offline, b/c online we got less than 6

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RP View Post
    offline donations were added, they might not count for the days totals

I'll keep posting this until everybody on the boards reads it:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=633060

if anyone else talks to the campaign, make sure they get the story straight -- we beat Hillary.

Even with the 400k off line 'controversy' b4 everything crashed....it showd the daily total at 6.05m

We beat Hillary using her own standards.
    We beat Kerry using his own standards.

The ticker is well over 6 million from when it started. Its a shame some idiot updated the ticker in the middle of the donation drive, and now it has two different totals on it.

I'm am ONLY REPEATING what i heard EXACTLY from a guy at the Campaign !

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutn View Post
    Even with the 400k off line 'controversy' b4 everything crashed....it showd the daily total at 6.05m

The widget has a bug. It didn't count the offline donations yet. They just installed the new widget today.... it's bound to have some slight problems. Things like "weekly total money raised" didn't update in real time while you were on them either.

Doesn't matter - we DID raise about $6.4 Million on the 16th. THAT we do know.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya the last time the taskbar counter updated it was at 6.05mil. The offical website says that now as well. Online alone passed 6mil.

The Tea Party is OVER, but lets start a NEW PARTY TONIGHT and keep on donating! Let's PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG by CELEBRATING and DONATING! Lets see how much we can raise on Dec. 17th!

i take it back, now the widget says 6.03mil....i don't even know anymore. GOOD JOB ALL

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    Lady... you do realize we beat $6 million long time ago? We even beat $6.2 record of hillary... you do realize that right?
    Wjat part of "Got of the phone with campaign" do you not understand??

Quote Originally Posted by purepaloma View Post
    I'm am ONLY REPEATING what i heard EXACTLY from a guy at the Campaign !
    Seems most people think that they know more and more accurate then the campaign staff that have been actually doing the transactions all day and have access to the real time numbers and data.

Thing is, they added offline donations like 2-3 days ago. I think it was friday. That means that MOST of the offline donations they added today were FROM today, and therefore are valid. Spread this around- I'm sure someone can verify that they added offline donations a few days ago.

A screenshot at RPgraphs, I hope something is outta wack over there, but just the same, $6,023,xxx is still pretty good!!!

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...lipboard01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    Wjat part of "Got of the phone with campaign" do you not understand??

Seems most people think that they know more and more accurate then the campaign staff that have been actually doing the transactions all day and have access to the real time numbers and data.

Mainly cause it is crap. Every time we have a money bomb, somebody "just got off the phone". They arent going to take the time in middle of taking in huge donations to shoot the crap. I know, I have worked this kind of setup for Jeb Bush in his last election. Offline does count, we hit about 6.4 million. Get used to it already.
    Next Moneybomb:
    Constitution Day Moneybomb, Sep 17th!

Moneybomb Calendar:
    Sept. 17th - Constitution Day Moneybomb
    Oct. 19th -
    Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb
    Nov 11th - Veterans Day Moneybomb
    Dec 16th - Tea Party Moneybomb

Why would anyone think offline phone donations or even checks mailed dated today would not count? Seems to me it's up to the campaign to record the numbers as they see fit. What about items bought in the store? Do we know if those figures were included in the $400K?

It's not like a horse race with absolute winners and losers or anything like that.
    If they added $400K certainly $300K was from today so we have the record and all is good.

Why do so many want to use graphs instead of the offical campaign home page? Did that many of you bet the under or what?
    Last edited by Jagwarr; 12-16-2007 at 11:18 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredR26 View Post
    Thing is, they added offline donations like 2-3 days ago. I think it was friday. That means that MOST of the offline donations they added today were FROM today, and therefore are valid. Spread this around- I'm sure someone can verify that they added offline donations a few days ago.
    It was the 14th. Not that much but it was added in.
    Next Moneybomb:
    Constitution Day Moneybomb, Sep 17th!

Moneybomb Calendar:
    Sept. 17th - Constitution Day Moneybomb
    Oct. 19th -
    Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb
    Nov 11th - Veterans Day Moneybomb
    Dec 16th - Tea Party Moneybomb

We got $6million.

It's already on the AP wire we got $6million, so I"m sure that will spread all over that we raised $6million

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071217/...ul_fundraising

There will surely be a campaign announcement tomorrow evening after they do all the number crunching.

Post somebody tell them abt donors

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    We got $6million.

It's already on the AP wire we got $6million, so I"m sure that will spread all over that we raised $6million

There will surely be a campaign announcement tomorrow evening after they do all the number crunching.
    somebody tell them about number of donors too!!

I'm sure they'll give a press release for us soon.

Why would they add offline donations and then not count them in the final total? doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    We got $6million.

So the AP says 6 Million and that is all that matters in terms of publicity.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast