Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations from Huck's Army

Congratulations from Huck's Army

Hey Guys,

This is Brett Harris again -- the founder of Huck's Army (don't worry, I'm not going to post a link this time). I just wanted to drop in a give you the serious props you deserve. I have always told people that Ron Paul is the other real dark-horse and that people will underestimate him at their own peril. What you guys have accomplished so far is awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Keep up the great work. This is what America is all about.

Brett Harris
    Founder, Huck's Army

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks, looking forward to your vote for Paul in the general

Props backatcha Brett -- that's big of you to post that!

Thanks for being cool and for the praise.
    Next Moneybomb:
    Constitution Day Moneybomb, Sep 17th!

Moneybomb Calendar:
    Sept. 17th - Constitution Day Moneybomb
    Oct. 19th -
    Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb
    Nov 11th - Veterans Day Moneybomb
    Dec 16th - Tea Party Moneybomb

Get on the freedom express

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmomentum View Post
    Hey Guys,

This is Brett Harris again -- the founder of Huck's Army (don't worry, I'm not going to post a link this time). I just wanted to drop in a give you the serious props you deserve. I have always told people that Ron Paul is the other real dark-horse and that people will underestimate him at their own peril. What you guys have accomplished so far is awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Brett Harris
    Founder, Huck's Army

Always room for more.

Cheers, we'll welcome your creative energy once you follow the torch of liberty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good form, good form.
    Thanks for stopping in. Just curious, did you donate to Ron yet today?
    just leave me alone. stop taking my money to send my friends to Iraq, stop taking my money for crappy government agencies, stop taking my money to pay a cop to shoot drug users.

Quote Originally Posted by RobS View Post
    Thanks, looking forward to your vote for Paul in the general

OMG, there has to be a smiley added that is crying from laughing so hard......
    Proud $2300 member
    (now working on husbands $2300)

Thanks! This is exactly what America is about. People voting for the person who they think will do the best job in the White House, not a fighting match between each other.
    I discovered how much Ron Paul meant to me when I saw this picture of my hero Ron Paul
    He's such a humble man.

Thank you! Welcome to our forum!
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

Now...if we can get Chuck Norris in here...that'd be cool.
    "Men are ruled, at this minute by the clock, by liars who refuse them news, and by fools who cannot govern." -- G.K. Chesterton

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank You!! Dont let the Democrats Split the Republican Army into an Even Pie Chart!!! Its what they are planning!! UNITE AND FIGHT!

Hey Guys,

Brett Harris
    Founder, Huck's Army
    Thank you very much for your kind words.

Many thanks. Best of luck to you.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

Thanks Brett!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Thanks...Its all about FREEDOM...Its what American is about.
    "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear — kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor — with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it."
    -- General Douglas MacArthur

Hey Guys,

Brett Harris
    Founder, Huck's Army

Thanks Brett. May the best candidate win

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For all the words said in the heat of the moment, it's good to see we still have a level of cordiality between camps.

Thanks, man. It's very exciting to be part of this historic day!
    County Coordinator and Precinct Leader in CA

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." ~ Willie Nelson

“Let our government be like that of the solar system. Let the general government be like the sun and the states the planets, repelled yet attracted, and the whole moving regularly and harmoniously in several orbits.”
    — John Dickinson (Delaware Delegate), 1787

Congratulations from Huck's Army

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Brett Harris
    Founder, Huck's Army
    come on brett, join us.... JOIN USSSSSSSS.

Hey Guys,

Brett Harris
    Founder, Huck's Army
    Very nice, this is what America is all about.. including being able to be civil and respect other supporters no matter whom they support.. Thanks for droppin' in.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast