Thread: Time to give John Deere the Bud Light/Tractor Supply treatment

Time to give John Deere the Bud Light/Tractor Supply treatment

https://x.com/robbystarbuck/status/1810675517248483344

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It’s time to expose John Deere.

JohnDeere has been one of the most beloved brands by conservative farmers but recently on CEO John May’s watch, they’ve gone woke.

Here’s some of what we found:

• Funding a pride event for kids as young as 3
    • "Genderbread man" training
    • They ask employees to list their "preferred pronouns" on all communications
    • Bill Gates is listed as their largest shareholder
    • John Deere celebrated their accounting and finance team taking United Way’s 21 day "United For Equity" program
    • When I did "United For Equity" program it promoted Ibram Kendi, the woke children’s book "Anti-Racist Baby", "Awake to Woke to Work", a podcast on the concept of "Whiteness", woke activist Robin DiAngelo, bigotry against Christians who supposedly have "Christian Privilege" and more
    • The woke policies have spread across the global John Deere brand with many of their DEI policies also being forced on their Latin America and India branches
    • LGBTQ & race based identity groups at corporate
    • A total commitment to DEI policies
    • 95/100 CEI score from the HRC

John Deere also just announced layoffs in the US and that they plan to shift large segments of production away from the US to Mexico.

To put it mildly, John Deere seems to have forgotten who their customers are. Having a farm myself, I’m disgusted that a once great American brand is now taking this turn to seemingly embrace leftist policies that are diametrically opposed to the values of most farmers.

What’s unknown is whether CEO John May is knowingly forcing these policies or if it’s gotten out of control and he’s out of the loop on how bad it is. His response to this story will be very revealing as to his culpability in the implementation of woke policies.

This report is only the beginning. We have so many pieces of news to report that it’s going to take weeks, maybe even months to report it thoroughly.

I plan to report what we’ve found piece by piece so customers and potential customers are informed on the brand’s policies. If they’re proud of adopting woke policies then John Deere and their CEO should be overjoyed by my reporting on their policies, positions, donations and culture.

Next we’re going to be doing a deep dive on donations, interviews their executives have given, hiring practices, woke causes they’ve supported, the difficulties some farmers have faced trying to repair their products and much more.

If you think John Deere’s values don’t align with yours and you’re a customer or potential customer who wants to speak out, I’ve provided their email and corporate customer service number at the end of this video. Please ALWAYS be respectful and remember that many of the employees disagree with the corporate policies. The majority of your local dealers likely also disagree with this culture change so be very respectful if you reach out to them about your concerns.

My goal with this reporting is never destruction. My goal is to inform consumers about the values major companies are adopting so they can make choices about what they’re willing to support.

When we use our voices and wallets to vote our values, we can change the world and we can restore great American companies to a culture of sanity, meritocracy and culture war neutrality OR we can inspire competitors to step up to the plate to fight for our business.

As we saw with my Tractor Supply stories, millions of people spoke out against these types of woke policies and ultimately Tractor Supply did the right thing by eliminating woke policies, donations, trainings and positions because of your voices.

The customer is king and most of us just want companies we shop at to stop virtue signaling about divisive social, cultural and political issues.

If you agree then share this video and tag your favorite accounts so they see this news too.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Might work, Deere sells a lot of stuff in big box stores now. Kind of to the tractor supply crowd, it's probably how things went that way. I don't know if the farm equipment or the box store line makes them more profit. That would make a difference if they get rid of DEI or not.

i dont buy any, deere , tractor sup or bud
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-09-2024 at 07:22 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Might work, Deere sells a lot of stuff in big box stores now. Kind of to the tractor supply crowd, it's probably how things went that way. I don't know if the farm equipment or the box store line makes them more profit. That would make a difference if they get rid of DEI or not.
    If I had to guess, I would guess the ballcaps and shirts and other Made in China merch crap along with the lawn tractors and other light duty what not, make them more money than the large farm or yellow construction equipment.

Genderbread man training? All I can think of is gingers.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://x.com/DEI4WhiteGuys/status/1810688792879354065

DEI 4 White Guys
    @DEI4WhiteGuys
    John Deere has Employee Resource Groups for their Asian, Black, Hispanic, and Indigenous employees

https://deere.com/en/our-company/joh...its/diversity/

If you or someone you know works for John Deere, email their Chief People Officer Felecia Pryor and ask if there is an approved process, standard, or procedure for creating a new ERG, and that you’d like to create one for employees of your culture and heritage: Americans of European descent and/or who identity as White

See what she says

Make them live up to their own standards, and if they refuse, sue them for racial discrimination

Sucks to see a company that cared so much about American values stoop to this level.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Juan Deere have been traitors for years.

They are the Boeing of agriculture.

So what's the alternative for tractors, Caterpillar?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So what's the alternative for tractors, Caterpillar?
    Ya after Case International Harvester / Steiger , New Holland , Massey Ferguson , Cat , Mcormick , Kubota , Oliver ,Allis Chalmers , Ford , Fent, Challenger /Agco , most of this stuff still made in US , most of it cheaper and a lot of it just as good or better.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-10-2024 at 07:15 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Juan Deere have been traitors for years.

They are the Boeing of agriculture.
    probably worse
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If I had to guess, I would guess the ballcaps and shirts and other Made in China merch crap along with the lawn tractors and other light duty what not, make them more money than the large farm or yellow construction equipment.
    somebody probably making 1000 percent on the cheap chicom junk
    Do something Danke

Maybe Blackrock's being the 3rd largest shareholder has something to do with their DEI focus?

https://fintel.io/so/us/de/blackrock...0the%20company.

Not a complete victory, but a start...

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1813344049329307760

Not a complete victory, but a start...

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1813344049329307760

Well, ok...

But they're still trying to calm their customer and employee base without scaring away their Fed-flushed institutional investors.

Seriously, if it weren't for the pumping of money from central banks (meaning, your wealth) into those institutional investment firms, then this whole game wouldn't even be possible.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well, ok...

But they're still trying to calm their customer and employee base without scaring away their Fed-flushed institutional investors.

Seriously, if it weren't for the pumping of money from central banks (meaning, your wealth) into those institutional investment firms, then this whole game wouldn't even be possible.
    I agree, but what else can be done?

The final, and really only, tool the people have is to vote with their wallet, no?

So keep up the pressure.

I agree, but what else can be done?

The final, and really only, tool the people have is to vote with their wallet, no?

So keep up the pressure.
    Agreed. Keep up the pressure. But the wallet of the market is having a hard time competing with the wallet of the Central Banks. If you were a CEO or Board member, which wallet would you be more concerned about?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Agreed. Keep up the pressure. But the wallet of the market is having a hard time competing with the wallet of the Central Banks. If you were a CEO or Board member, which wallet would you be more concerned about?
    Even with the banksters propping you up, you still have to make and sell something.

Maybe someday we'll be free of that monster.