Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day

Ron Paul Forum Contributors!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Independence from what? The IRS? The MIC? Crony Public/Private Partnerships? The Israel lobby? The U.S. Government???

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/z6hIDU6mt29X

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

IM IN
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

He actually sings it better than a lot of people do before games...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6vQ_K5-1WY
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hot Take: America’s Revolution Was Great
    https://odysee.com/@mises:1/hot-take...volution-was:2
    {Mises Media | 04 July 2024}

On this episode of Radio Rothbard, Ryan McMaken and Tho Bishop celebrate Independence Day, respond to the revolution’s critics, and explain why Rothbard viewed it as an example for libertarian strategy.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Independence from what? The IRS? The MIC? Crony Public/Private Partnerships? The Israel lobby? The U.S. Government???

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/z6hIDU6mt29X
    Oh, have a beer and some wings for $#@!'s sake.

We coulda all been born in North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, have a beer and some wings for $#@!'s sake.

We coulda all been born in North Korea.
    Burgers and dogs on the grill today, but not because it's independence day. Anyway I'm heading out to Montana in a week and half for a big bike event. Nobody rents out Roadmasters in that area so I had to settle for a lousy Road King. Maybe it's karma lol ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

“Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?

Five signers were captured by the British as traitors, and tortured before they died. Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned. Two lost their sons in the revolutionary army, another had two sons captured. Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the revolutionary war.

They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

What kind of men were they? Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. Eleven were merchants, nine were farmers and large plantation owners, men of means, well educated. But they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the penalty would be death if they were captured.

Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships swept from the seas by the British Navy. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts, and died in rags.

Thomas McKeam was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the Congress without pay, and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward.

Vandals or soldiers or both, looted the properties of Ellery, Clymer, Hall, Walton, Gwinnett, Heyward, Ruttledge, and Middleton.

At the battle of Yorktown, Thomas Nelson Jr., noted that the British General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. The owner quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.

Francis Lewis had his home and properties destroyed. The enemy jailed his wife, and she died within a few months.

John Hart was driven from his wife’s bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his gristmill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished. A few weeks later he died from exhaustion and a broken heart. Norris and Livingston suffered similar fates.

Such were the stories and sacrifices of the American Revolution. These were not wild eyed, rabble-rousing ruffians. They were soft-spoken men of means and education. They had security, but they valued liberty more. Standing tall, straight, and unwavering, they pledged: ‘For the support of this declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of the divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other, our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.’”

~Michael W. Smith
    https://x.com/TRHLofficial/status/1808812141488525719
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Burgers and dogs on the grill today, but not because it's independence day. Anyway I'm heading out to Montana in a week and half for a big bike event. Nobody rents out Roadmasters in that area so I had to settle for a lousy Road King. Maybe it's karma lol ;-)
    Have fun brother.

Keep the shiny side up.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

Let's have some music...

Burgers and dogs on the grill today,...
    Your friend Josie won't like that. She distinctly said she will not be shoving hot dogs down her throat...

Pure America.

Smile

Where is Greta Thunberg when you need her? I'm sure she has some liberty-inspirational message for us Americans on this special day of ours.

Oh, right, here she is:

* "I Asked AI to make Greta Thunberg Love DIESEL Trucks", AI Rich ( youtube.com/@AI_RICH ), July 10, 2023

Mirrors: https://ghostarchive.org/varchive/9ZRXQQe3vKI , https://web.archive.org/web/20240704...moe/bqc1zk.mp4 , https://www.freezepage.com/1720119214ZADVIMUUQU .
    James Redford

Author of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Social Science Research Network, Dec. 4, 2011, doi:10.2139/ssrn.1337761, https://archive.org/download/JesusIs...-Anarchist.pdf

And "The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything", id., Sept. 10, 2012, doi:10.2139/ssrn.1974708, https://archive.org/download/ThePhys...ics-of-God.pdf

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://x.com/ThomasEWoods/status/1808921311650951345
    to: https://x.com/ThomasEWoods/status/1808921323927671182
    {Tom Woods @ThomasEWoods | 04 July 2024}

In school the American War for Independence was all about “No taxation without representation.”

Zzzzzzzz.

Of course they want it to seem boring and remote from present concerns.

The real ideas involved, which the lizard people hate, were more like the following. (1/9)

(1) No LEGISLATION without representation.

Colonists insisted they could be governed only by their colonial legislatures (hence self-government).

A SCOTUS setting social policy for the whole country, or a federal agency policing women's sports, is therefore anti-American. (2/9)

(2) Contrary to the modern Western view of the state that it must be considered one and indivisible, the colonists believed that a smaller unit may withdraw from a larger one. Today we are supposed to consider this unthinkable. (3/9)

(3) The colonists’ view of the (unwritten) British constitution was that Parliament could legislate only in those areas that had traditionally been within the purview of the British government. Customary practice was the test of constitutionality. (4/9)

The Parliament’s view, on the other hand, was in effect that the will and act of Parliament sufficed to make its measures constitutional. If they say it's constitutional, that makes it constitutional, even if that means the constitution changes from one day to the next. (5/9)

So the colonists insisted on strict construction, if you will, while the British held to more of a “living, breathing” view of the Constitution.

Sound familiar? (6/9)

So let’s recap: Independence Day is about local self-government, secession, and strict construction. Not exactly the themes you learned in school, and every one of them despised by the creeps who report our news. (7/9)

There is zero chance of learning these basic, easily verifiable points, in one of the ideological prisons where we confine most American students. (8/9)

I'm not charging for it anymore, so you can have my own courses in real, as opposed to bull$#@! woke, American history, for free. I have all the credentials, but more importantly I tell the truth rather than lies. Get them here http://WoodsHistory.com (9/9)

https://x.com/RealSpikeCohen/status/1808874474927755307

https://x.com/michaelmalice/status/1808913491207598447

https://x.com/DylanMAllman/status/1808523630512361819
    {Dylan Allman @DylanMAllman | 03 July 2024}

As you celebrate American Independence this year, remember what you're actually celebrating.

Those who founded this country were:
    - Insurrectionists
    - Extremists
    - Traitors
    - Gun nuts
    - Cop killers
    - Cannabis growers
    - Tax evaders
    - Domestic terrorists

...all fighting against a Government that was much less powerful, and much less intrusive than what it has grown into today.

What happened to having the guts to do what's necessary to secure your freedom?

For far too long our rulers have ruled without fear of retribution for their tyranny. They can get away with seemingly anything behind the guise of "legitimacy."

There is a reason none of our "representatives" seem to be held accountable anymore. Of course they routinely condemn "political violence" and endorse "peaceful protest." They don't want their force challenged.

Their power hungry goons routinely oppress everyday people with the whole political apparatus behind them. They're "just doing their job!"

Yeah, for monsters.

Their oppression leads to widespread extortion, theft, kidnapping, and violence, all while enriching themselves behind closed doors. All they have to worry about is being voted out of power. Then they go back to everyday life like they didn't just ruin people's lives, businesses, families, and futures.

Afterwards they're just replaced by someone else that will do the same thing all over again.

Something needs to change. The American Revolutionary spirit of liberty, freedom, and individualism must be reignited.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." ~ Patrick Henry

I went paddle boarding a mile and a half up a creek, went swimming, and floated back down with my sons. Now I am bbqing St. Louis style pork steaks, chicken, and a brisket for the hell of it

Today I celebrate it as a an FU to anyone who uses the words systematic, patriarchy etc. And as an FU to those sour pusses on this forum who wish they could use such language but know they would be mocked mercilessly and deservedly. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Hold on a minute now! Purple hat, scarf, cropped blazer, white skirt?

It can't be...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rachel_Levine_Karine_Jean-Pierre_2022.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	254.6 KB 
ID:	8397

Independence Day, 2024

Dr. Paul reflects back on July 4th celebrations of his past, as well as its meaning today.

July 4th: a domestic terrorist holiday that celebrates insurrection, rebellion, and treason. Oh (almost forgot), and also white supremacy.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    July 4th: a domestic terrorist holiday that celebrates insurrection, rebellion, and treason. Oh (almost forgot), and also white supremacy.
    My favorite holiday

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Today I celebrate it as a an FU to anyone who uses the words systematic, patriarchy etc. And as an FU to those sour pusses on this forum who wish they could use such language but know they would be mocked mercilessly and deservedly. Cheers

Independence Day is Really...

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I like calling it Middle Finger To All Tyrants Day.

Now only if we'd actually give them the finger...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast