Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The oficially **official** Trump vs. Biden "debate" thread

First, his staff was blaming his performance on a cold. Now, Joe himself is blaming it on his travel schedule leading up to the debate:

At a fundraiser tonight in McLean, VA, Biden said that he “wasn’t very smart” for “traveling around the world a couple of times” before the debate, according to a pool report.

The president said that he “didn’t listen to my staff” and then “I almost fell asleep on stage.”
    Biden traveled earlier in June to Normandy, France for D-Day anniversary celebrations from June 4-9. He returned to the United States, then traveled back to Europe for the G7 summit in Italy from June 13-15. He flew from there to Los Angeles for a fundraiser. He traveled to Camp David, the presidential retreat, on June 20, and he remained there for a week which included debate preparation.
    Just keep throwing excuses out there - don't think any are going to stick in the minds of the public.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1808671934156263925

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

What's the likelihood that the Democrats aren't panicking over Biden's abysmal performance behind the scenes and they just want to put us in a false sense of security?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What's the likelihood that the Democrats aren't panicking over Biden's abysmal performance behind the scenes and they just want to put us in a false sense of security?
    Depends on which democrats you're talking about. The only thing the ones at the top are worried about is if Jill tries some sort of power play to upset the plan.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Depends on which democrats you're talking about. The only thing the ones at the top are worried about is if Jill tries some sort of power play to upset the plan.
    Anyone who thinks we could all see this coming, but the Deep State didn't, is underestimating the enemy to a degree which can only be described as delusional.

This is obviously a psyop. They're gaming us. To think anything else is naive as hell.

I'd still think the preference would be to keep a potato in office so the robber barons can keep siphoning the country's wealth by running the show completely unopposed.

If the plan truly is to replace Biden, we can expect the efforts to 'get it while the getting's good' to ramp up between now and inauguration day, 2025. Basically, they're robbing a blind man right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Anyone who thinks we could all see this coming, but the Deep State didn't, is underestimating the enemy to a degree which can only be described as delusional.

This is obviously a psyop. They're gaming us. To think anything else is naive as hell.
    True, but we have to remember that the Deep State doesn't operate with unanimity. The fight and plot against themselves constantly - the American people are just collateral damage in their power games.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Biden mixes up 4th of July with Christmas

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1809025323184386329

Joe Biden Can Not Recover | Part Of The Problem 1137
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk3M9MHNeDw
    {Dave Smith | 04 July 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie take a look at the fallout of the presidential debate by the media, and how they are coping with the "poor performance".

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-05-2024 at 07:09 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Media Melts Down Over Debate | Part Of The Problem 1138
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCZBa0bVaU0
    {Dave Smith | 06 July 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie look at the White House response to Joe Biden's "bad day", and then the guys give their initial thoughts about the recent supreme court case rulings

Democrats should come out with a report that says Biden wanted to put unvaccinated Americans into internment camps and knew the COVID vaccines were unsafe and ineffective. Surely that will force Biden into dropping out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Democrats should come out with a report that says Biden wanted to put unvaccinated Americans into internment camps and knew the COVID vaccines were unsafe and ineffective. Surely that will force Biden into dropping out.
    I guess the big question is whether or not you want him out. If they swap their candidate, it’s easier to pull off voter fraud and say, “This person was so much more popular!”

https://x.com/i/status/1810830181545791557

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I heard Biden say in the debate something about how he wouldn't accept a golf match with Trump unless Trump agreed to carry his own clubs or walk the course or something like that.

Would Biden be allowed to have people to tee up his ball and make sure he aims for the correct hole?

https://x.com/i/status/1811450374366068927

It's sad that the wording of this challenge requires that it be clarified just what kind of strokes he means. There are three options I can think of that all would fit the context of Joe Biden playing golf.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    It's sad that the wording of this challenge requires that it be clarified just what kind of strokes he means. There are three options I can think of that all would fit the context of Joe Biden playing golf.
    I have not a clue about the game, no idea how it is played or scored.

I say they play best out five rounds of mini golf putt putt.

I'm pretty sure Biden could not even manage that.

I have not a clue about the game, no idea how it is played or scored.

I say they play best out five rounds of mini golf putt putt.

I'm pretty sure Biden could not even manage that.
    Only one of the three definitions I thought it could mean is the golf one. The others are the loss of blood flow to the brain and the rubbing of one's hand on something.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

//
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Thx for sharing.. He is funny like he used to long time ago..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678