Thread: CBS News/YouGov polling: Trump doubles black support: 24 to 75 - 50 to 49 overall

CBS News/YouGov polling: Trump doubles black support: 24 to 75 - 50 to 49 overall

I don't believe it, but it would be interesting to see if true.

https://x.com/IAPolls2022/status/1804896565439418815

2024 GE: CBS News/YouGov

🟥 Trump: 50% [=]
    🟦 Biden: 49% [=]

[+/- change vs June 5-7]

Crosstabs
    • Age 18-29: Biden 61-38%
    • Age 30-44: Trump 50-49%
    • Age 45-64: Trump 53-47%
    • Age 65+: Trump 55-45%
    • Independents: Biden 50-49%
    • White: Trump 57-43%
    • Black: Biden 75-24%
    • Hispanic: Biden 56-44%
    • White no degree: Trump 66-44%
    • White 4 year degree: Biden 55-45%
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The thing is, black people don't have to support Trump. Just not voting for Biden would cripple the democrats. The fact that so many are swinging in favor of Trump would be devastating even if it's half that many.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Totally fake ploy to get Biden out.

They just don't know that Biden is already out. He just hasn't gone public about it.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

@Anti Federalists has been monitoring the race more than any newz outlet. Me thinks, and I could be wrong, that he is secretly wanting/hoping, PRAYING that Trump will WIN "big and undisputed"!

I only say this because he pretty much aligns with all of the statist/Authoritarian positions that Trump has been promoting.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

#walkaway
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    @Anti Federalists has been monitoring the race more than any newz outlet. Me thinks, and I could be wrong, that he is secretly wanting/hoping, PRAYING that Trump will WIN "big and undisputed"!

I only say this because he pretty much aligns with all of the statist/Authoritarian positions that Trump has been promoting.
    Pants on fire...

New Polling: Biden up two over Trump.

I post the polls I see.

This is the US Political News forum.

Polls of the presidential race in a presidential election year are legitimate political news.

I think the polls are garbage, just like the ballots, but 24 percent of the black vote for a GOP presidential candidate is stunning.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-25-2024 at 06:29 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Totally fake ploy to get Biden out.

They just don't know that Biden is already out. He just hasn't gone public about it.
    Biden had being mocked by Italy, Mocked i haven't seen the Saudis mocking a President far more than they did with the Biden.
    This has to be embarrassing look for the democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pants on fire...

New Polling: Biden up two over Trump.

I post the polls I see.

This is the US Political News forum.

Polls of the presidential race in a presidential election year are legitimate political news.

Ok

OTOH, how sad that truly is.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ive read Afs polling data . Conclusion is if you are white and went to college for a 4 yr degree you re 9 percent ( 11 , Ill assume 2 pt margin error) more likely to be retarded than remainder. Good God
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-26-2024 at 06:32 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ive read Afs polling data . Conclusion is if you are wite and went to college for a 4 yr degree you re 9 percent ( 11 , Ill assume 2 pt margin error) more likely to be retarded tan remainder. Good God
    They do their work well in the indoctrination centers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They do their work well in the indoctrination centers.
    Obvious by it , very telling
    Do something Danke

Sadly the majority of black people will continue to vote Democrat until the end of time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge