Thread: 'Hell No We Won't Go?' - House Passes Automatic Military Draft Registration

'Hell No We Won't Go?' - House Passes Automatic Military Draft Registration

'Hell No We Won't Go?' - House Passes Automatic Military Draft Registration

This year's National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) has a little surprise for males between 18-26 in the US: Automatic registration for the military draft! As the US moves closer to war with Russia, will a new generation of Americans say, "hell no, we won't go"? Also today: NATO claims to have placed half a million troops on "high readiness" for war with Russia. Finally...the US and EU have agreed to steal $50 billion from Russia's frozen assets to give to Ukraine...as a loan! What could possibly go wrong?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You'd have to be clinically and mentally retarded if you want to join the military and fight for this government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge