Thread: US-Backed Ukrainian Group Makes 'Enemies List' Of Americans!

US-Backed Ukrainian Group Makes 'Enemies List' Of Americans!

US-Backed Ukrainian Group Makes 'Enemies List' Of Americans!

The USAID and State Department-affiliated Ukrainian NGO "TEXTY" has just released an "enemies list" of hundreds of prominent Americans, including Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Donald Trump, the Ron Paul Institute, Tucker Carlson, and many more. Should Americans be forced to pay money to fund foreign NGOs that threaten American citizens? Also today: The US military participated in a deadly Gaza raid that killed nearly 300 civilians. Finally: Rep. Thomas Massie spills the beans on AIPAC's influence on the Hill.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This Backed Ukrainian Group created the Enemies List of America using American tax payer's money.

So I can call anyone who is not giving me free money and weapons my enemies? Well you deadbeats on this forum each owe me an AR-15 and about a thousand bucks. If I don't see it by Monday you all are on my list.