Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: Trump : "I will doxx Eipstein Client list if I'm elected"

  1. #1

    Trump : "I will doxx Eipstein Client list if I'm elected"

    https://x.com/MimanyMaker/status/1798487890139189424

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Trump Announces He Will Declassify Files on Epstein, JFK, and 9/11 (VIDEO)

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-epstein-jfk/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump Announces He Will Declassify Files on Epstein, JFK, and 9/11 (VIDEO)

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-epstein-jfk/


    Causing me flashbacks. Suddenly it's 2016 again.

  5. #4
    liar liar pants on fire

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    liar liar pants on fire
    Now, now. Just because he lied about the exact same thing (two out of three) in 2016 does not guarantee he's lying now.

    Just makes the odds awfully good.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Now, now. Just because he lied about the exact same thing (two out of three) in 2016 does not guarantee he's lying now.

    Just makes the odds awfully good.
    He did declassify some and he will do more this time.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #7
    Why didn't he do it last time?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  9. #8
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I’m supposed to fall for this?

    What do you think I am, an American voter?
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  12. #10
    Of course we all know he won't.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I’m supposed to fall for this?

    What do you think I am, an American voter?

  14. #12
    If this is a reason to vote, bring back Vermin Supreme. I want my pony.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Why didn't he do it last time?
    Because he's a player. Nothing more.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

    Precsely.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If this is a reason to vote, bring back Vermin Supreme. I want my pony.

    A pony powered future and gleaming white teeth for everyone!
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  18. #16



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He did declassify some and he will do more this time.
    Can you give us a top ten list of things he declassified?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

  21. #18
    while he's at it, I'm sure he can ask the FBI to declassify the DC Madam's client list.

    oh wait. nah, maybe not.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Why didn't he do it last time?
    I'm still amazed how so many people voted for someone so incapable of producing a valid argument apart from using grand words. But I guess you American's call this "leadership quality". I do think it's interesting, apparently being a good leader is just being so full of $#@! you believe it yourself. I always thought it had something to do with considering options and making good decisions, but I could be wrong.

    [PS, this argument goes for both candidates ]
    "I am a bird"

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If this is a reason to vote, bring back Vermin Supreme. I want my pony.
    What about the rent is too damn high Jimmy McMillan.

  24. #21
    He makes many promises..
    We shall see..

    So far he already made Wesley Clark angry recently.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 06-07-2024 at 03:16 PM.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I'm still amazed how so many people voted for someone so incapable of producing a valid argument apart from using grand words. But I guess you American's call this "leadership quality". I do think it's interesting, apparently being a good leader is just being so full of $#@! you believe it yourself. I always thought it had something to do with considering options and making good decisions, but I could be wrong.

    [PS, this argument goes for both candidates ]
    I've been amazed by that all my life.

  26. #23

  27. #24
    https://x.com/tobyhardtospell/status...50875797835778






  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post


    Causing me flashbacks. Suddenly it's 2016 again.
    LOL I know right?

    Heard it. Got anything new? For real, it's so tiresome. No originality, no creativity! I guess that's how it goes when the sheep can't remember last week, much less remembering 9 years ago.

    Does Donald still love Wikileaks? Oh wait, he forgot about Assange after he was elected. Clintons are good people, too.

    Still waiting on the 27 pages from 9/11 report. This time it'll be different? A trillion RPF pages of FISA corruption and all I got was a training video. Yawn.



    Donnie and Exxon CEO^^^^ "We once rode camels. Now we ride in Mercedes." So many balding heads following him. Why would that be? It's almost like their heads weren't receiving sunlight for many years. Baffling.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-08-2024 at 02:45 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    No he didn't.



    .
    Yes he did.
    And the hesitancy is because he's been the subject of false charges and wants to make sure he doesn't release false information.
    Wishing Maxwell well was sarcasm, he's the one that had her and Epstein arrested.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes he did.
    And the hesitancy is because he's been the subject of false charges and wants to make sure he doesn't release false information.
    Wishing Maxwell well was sarcasm, he's the one that had her and Epstein arrested.
    No, he pussied out.

    You suck Trump's cock regardless, so nothing you say has any validity.

  32. #28
    Sword excuses for VP

    Get Ďem out of here & let him BS on the campaign trail.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    No, he pussied out.

    You suck Trump's cock regardless, so nothing you say has any validity.
    Actually, I thought it was pretty ballsy of him to wix Epstein out of a Fed prison like that.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  34. #30
    Fox News edited an interview with Donald Trump to remove a section in which he appeared to back off a promise to declassify federal files related to the late sex offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein because ďyou donít want to affect peopleís lives if itís phony stuff in there.Ē

    ...

    Trumpís full answer appeared later on Will Cainís Fox News radio show:

    Campos-Duffy: Would you declassify the Epstein files

    Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would.

    Campos-Duffy: All right.

    Trump: I guess I would. I think that less so because, you donít know, you donít want to affect peopleís lives if itís phony stuff in there, because itís a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would, or at leastó

    Campos-Duffy: Do you think that would restore trust ó help restore trust.

    Trump: Yeah. I donít know about Epstein so much as I do the others. Certainly about the way he died. Itíd be interesting to find out what happened there, because that was a weird situation and the cameras didnít happen to be working, etc., etc. But yeah, Iíd go a long way toward that one.
    https://youtu.be/I12BrDyu1n0?t=301

    Even more funny than I originally thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. If elected, Nikki Randhawa will doxx everybody on the internet.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2024, 09:03 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2021, 10:44 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2019, 06:43 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2016, 04:47 PM
  5. G Edward Griffin: "Trump knows what to say to get elected"
    By ArrestPoliticians in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •