Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Guilty] Hunter Biden Gun Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #281:

Hunter Biden's Gun Charges Conviction Exposes Media Lies About "Russian Disinfo" Campaign
    https://rumble.com/v517kri-hunter-bi...ian-disin.html
    {Glenn Greenwald | 12 June 2024}

That was about the only positive thing to come out of it. They had to admit that the laptop was real.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This was rigged to look "fair and balanced" in support of Trump's ridiculous illegal and unconstitutional conviction.
    They'll find some way to let Hunter off easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    And here it is. Headline from CNN this morning. ”Hunter Biden conviction shatters Trump's persecution narrative"
    The trial was nothing but a DNC campaign stunt. They wanted to (blatantly falsely) claim they are "fair and balanced" and that "no one is above the law". They also want to make gun control an issue, as it's the only issue they can run on besides abortion.

DNC = CCP.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The trial was nothing but a DNC campaign stunt. They wanted to (blatantly falsely) claim they are "fair and balanced" and that "no one is above the law". They also want to make gun control an issue, as it's the only issue they can run on besides abortion.

DNC = CCP.
    It also affords them the opportunity to say, "See? We prosecuted and convicted Hunter Biden for some stuff - now shut about him and move along. There's nothing more to see here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

DNC = CCP.
    I didn't even want to say it when I posted that, but sure enough, they had their "mass shooting" event this weekend. The MSM can't stop talking about the epidemic of shootings this weekend, mainly focusing on a water park shooter, to which they added a couple of regular gang shootings to make it sound worse. No one was killed at the water park.

Rochester Hills — Nine people were shot at a splash pad in Rochester Hills around 5:11 p.m. Saturday after a gunman got out of a vehicle and unloaded 28 gunshots from a handgun in a “random” act at the streetside park, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said.

Sheriff's deputies later found the 42-year-old White male suspect dead Saturday night at a home in Shelby Township after police breached the home with a drone, Bouchard said.

The alleged shooter might have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound as police were surrounding the home, the sheriff said. Officers on site did not hear the gunshot.

The shooter acknowledged police attempts to contact him, but officials did not establish full communication with the man, Bouchard said.

The gunman drove up to the Brooklands Plaza Splash Pad along Auburn Road in Rochester Hills, got out of a vehicle, opened fire with a 9mm Glock semi-automatic handgun, reloaded, fired and then reloaded a second time, leaving three bullet magazines at the scene, the sheriff said.

Police later recovered the magazine and handgun, which was registered to the shooter, helping lead investigators to the suspect's home, Bouchard said. At the splash pad park, shell casings were scattered across the sidewalk and marked with yellow evidence markers for each bullet fired.

Police also found at least two weapons inside the home where the suspected shooter died, including a handgun and what appears to be an "AR platform" semiautomatic rifle that was on the kitchen table, Bouchard said.

"If he had planned to do anything else, that wouldn't surprise me because having that on the kitchen table is not an everyday activity," the sheriff said. "There was probably something else — a second chapter, potentially."
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...n/74112936007/
    So, this "White" guy decided to go shoot at people at a water park with a pistol, and leaves his AR-15 at home? Then he goes home and kills himself leaving the AR on the kitchen table? Yeah, what are the odds we find out he's a (mentally ill) leftist who did this because he wants to help the Democrats push gun control? Did he have a handler?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123