Thread: Justice For Fauci? US House Panel To GRILL 'The Science' Today

Justice For Fauci? US House Panel To GRILL 'The Science' Today

Justice For Fauci? US House Panel To GRILL 'The Science' Today

As more and more is released to the public about the deep - and deadly - corruption under Fauci's Covid tyranny, the former NIH official finds himself before a US House panel today. Is it all unraveling for Tony? Also today: Are they charging Hunter Biden with the wrong crimes? Finally today, Israeli official threatens to "finish" West Bank Palestinians...which is just fine with Neocon Nikki Haley.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Also today: Are they charging Hunter Biden with the wrong crimes?
    //

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Three of those things shouldn't even be crimes.

So of course, those are the things they actually go after him for.

Hunter gets the Trump treatment (or Trump gets the Hunter treatment) - they both get charged for the things they shouldn't, and don't get charged for the things they should. This is how the "Just Us" part of the system sweeps the system's embarrassments under the rug.

“Justice” for Fauci? You mean they’re finally gonna slow roast that motherfucker on a spit?

Oh, wait. They’re gonna ask him questions.

Justice. Right.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    “Justice” for Fauci? You mean they’re finally gonna slow roast that motherfucker on a spit?

Oh, wait. They’re gonna ask him questions.

Justice. Right.
    Thank you for saying what I was also thinking.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I'm sick and tired of these hearings. Berating this scumbag isn't in no way justice.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's proof that lizard people are real
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The genetics of the damn virus prove that it came from a lab! There is 0 question.

They have the SOB dead to rights. And the emails to prove the cover up.

But, you know as well as I do, either they wait to do anything until he dies from old age, or they do nothing at all. So sick of this crap.

In the meantime, he is getting a huge pension.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 06-10-2024 at 10:11 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The genetics of the damn virus prove that it came from a lab! There is 0 question.

They have the SOB dead to rights. And the emails to prove the cover up.

But, you know as well as I do, either they wait to do anything until he dies from old age, or they do nothing at all. So sick of this crap.

In the meantime, he is getting a huge pension.
    Is funding this and trying to grant the perpetrators immunity better or worse than setting up some unofficial, toothless "task force" back in the day that no normal person even remembers?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He's proof that lizard people are real
    Is mouse-people a thing? ...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28