Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yet you're still voting for the guy
    Yes, it's absurd and the circumstances that would have me decide to vote for Trump shouldnt normally exist. But this is where the country is, overdue for that fork.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    dont forget its a verdict coming from a garbage city that allows criminals to walk free..

If you get punched or hit in the face the person that hit you will likely walk out again in a few months or get a bail by the DA.
    A few months? You must have meant to say a few hours...

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yeah but how does that help Trump get elected? The Trumpkins will follow him off a cliff like lemmings. Independents aren't going to vote for a convicted felon for president.
    I think they said that on CNN today. You make those statements as if they were fact, as opposed to opinion, wishful thinking, and/or propaganda.

Many people are more likely to vote for Trump because of this.

Exactly, Trump is done politically. He can not win the election now.
    A fair election? He could win one of those, as soon as God comes down and acts as election monitor from start to finish.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ttan-NYC/page8

Trump should step aside now for the good of the party and country and make way for Ron DeSantis.
    That's as likely as Biden stepping aside right now. It ain't gonna happen, for similar reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Good Time for Thomas Massie to throw his hat in the ring.
    What ring? It will be Trump vs. Biden, as pathetic as that is. It's intentionally pathetic.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Why, because the jurors sat in court for weeks listening to all the mountains of evidence against him, and then reached an obvious conclusion?
    On what Actual Crimes??

I'm leaning that direction. Especially now after who the Liberterians nominated, no chance of me voting for that guy. For me it's going to be RFK jr even though I only agree with him about half the time or leave the presidential line blank.
    Its a shame the Liberterians nominated that person.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Soooooooooooooooooooo, now what happens?

Is he going to prison? I'm seriously asking, I tuned out a while ago.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

On what Actual Crimes??
    The payoff isn't a crime. It would be a crime if it were intended to prevent her from revealing a crime. And the crooked judge manipulated the jury into assuming that there was one. But it's more than believable that it was merely a payoff to avoid embarrassment.

It's a joke. The appellate court may even dismiss it with so much as a hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Yes, it's absurd and the circumstances that would have me decide to vote for Trump shouldnt normally exist. But this is where the country is, overdue for that fork.
    Well, just consider: Your Vote Is Your Express Consent. So when Federal Stop & Frisk, eVerify, "Enhanced" Domestic TSA, Federal BANS on Communities, and his $8 Trillion 1st term turns into another $14 Trillion next term, among everything else in that pathetic record that I gave to you, just remember that you voted for it and gave your express consent to do it.

Me, I could never live with myself. But that's just me. I would just as soon not vote and let the others who do vote be responsible for their actions.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

Trump appeals. The first appellate court he comes to laughs its judicial ass off and throws the case out.

Meanwhile, perhaps the jurisdiction which is brazenly tossing the assaulters of innocent old women back out on the street with no bail required will demand he be held without bail so people can speculate about him getting Epsteined, but I doubt it. More likely that same jurisdiction will demand a gazillion dollars for bail, and he'll somehow mysteriously pay it. And set up a gofundme.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-30-2024 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The payoff isn't a crime. It would be a crime if it were intended to prevent her from revealing a crime. And the crooked judge manipulated the jury into assuming that there was one. But it's more than believable that it was merely a payoff to avoid embarrassment.

It's a joke. The appellate court may even dismiss it with so much as a hearing.
    If i had to look at this Judge that convinced Trump into Jail and if i had look at the Judge's record on their releases of criminals in New York City? would i be shocked.

If that Judge had released criminals with long rap sheet onto the streets without sending the crooks back in Jail?

HOW IS this even allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He's didn't even get on the primary ballot. Because Democrats believe in democracy, dontcha know. But he's getting on a lot of general election ballots.

Come on, man. He may not be representing that porcupine that I'm glad to see you're still using as your avatar. But he stands a better chance than anyone since Perot. And maybe a better chance than anyone since Lincoln.

He is royalty, or as close as the U.S. will ever get.
    If RFK Jr had started his campaign as an Independent I might have been more interested. I truly believe Perot might have won if he didn't drop out then try to get back in. That was a bonehead move. RFK Jr would not be as tough on immigration and China as Trump. RFK Jr is only useful now to steal Dem votes.

TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES
    It's called "Street Cred".
    Now he has it.

HOW IS this even allowed?
    That's the funny part. It isn't.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If RFK Jr had started his campaign as an Independent I might have been more interested. I truly believe Perot might have won if he didn't drop out then try to get back in. That was a bonehead move. RFK Jr would not be as tough on immigration and China as Trump. RFK Jr is only useful now to steal Dem votes.
    Tough on immigration? Boy you have been out of the loop. While everybody is screaming for tough immigration, walls, military, shoot-to-kill, it is the Federal Government using your tax dollars to FUND the DHS and NGOs to transport them to here. The only way to stop it without more Constitution-Free Zones is to DEFUND the program. Trump doesn't want that, but instead wants to turn this entire country into a Full-Blown Police-State, thus the Federal Stop and Frisk, Federal BANS on communities, eVerify etc. etc.

Are you even aware that Trump started the brand new Federal Agency "Operation Warp Speed", coordinated between him and Bill Gates?

My goodness. This is why voting should be illegal - because average Americans don't ever look at policy and bills to see the root problems, but cast a vote of "lesser" evil, not knowing what they are even voting for or against.

Hey, if you want NY-Fascist-Libtard Trump because "oh my goodness Biden!" that's on you, babe.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-30-2024 at 05:15 PM.

. RFK Jr is only useful now to steal Dem votes.
    Don't believe it.

I have become a one issue voter. Lots of people have. It's the Jail Those Responsible For The Jab Vote. And neither Trump nor Biden will ever get that demographic.

Biden is now urging Americans to donate for his Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The one thing that Trump didn't have (but now does) is Street Cred.
    It's fun to say. Street Cred.
    The Big Dog just got bigger.

Its a shame the Liberterians nominated that person.
    Yep, it's sad that Chase Oliver is representing the LP. Just another bad decision that has me voting for a non-Libertarian at the top of the ticket. I vote mostly LP down ticket, but LP presidential candidates have historically been weak.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

Most likely outcome is a fine and probation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That was the entire plan.

People forgot about his 4 years in office working with Bill Gates, Big Pharm, OWS, signing the biggest spending bills in history... now they believe that Trump is going to save them after they can rescue him.

Tough on immigration? Boy you have been out of the loop. While everybody is screaming for tough immigration, walls, military, shoot-to-kill, it is the Federal Government using your tax dollars to FUND the DHS and NGOs to transport them to here. The only way to stop it without more Constitution-Free Zones is to DEFUND the program. Trump doesn't want that, but instead wants to turn this entire country into a Full-Blown Police-State, thus the Federal Stop and Frisk, Federal BANS on communities, eVerify etc. etc.

Are you even aware that Trump started the brand new Federal Agency "Operation Warp Speed", coordinated between him and Bill Gates?

My goodness. This is why voting should be illegal - because average Americans don't ever look at policy and bills to see the root problems, but cast a vote of "lesser" evil, not knowing what they are even voting for or against.

Hey, if you want NY-Fascist-Libtard Trump because "oh my goodness Biden!" that's on you, babe.
    You have valid points, but I do believe I'm voting for the slightly lesser of two morons, and given the state of the country, I won't write in, vote 3rd party or leave blank this time. FYI, I've written in Ron Paul the last few elections.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, the problem is, we all know Trump did it, yet he's still denying it. That's part of his grifter personality. Even Clinton admitted his deeds when caught.
    Cohen testified he never told Trump, there is no evidence Trump knew that the payment was for the Sloppy Daniels NDA, nor would it have been illegal had he done so.. but clearly it was shown there was no criminal intent, which was part of the requirement for conviction.

You can't even name the crime Trump committed. You can name a misdemeanor crime that he was charged with, past the statute of limitations, but you can't name the underlying crime that pushed that up to a felony, because it doesn't exist, nor did Trump commit any.

It's absolutely pathetic you are willing to weaponize our justice system against someone who was clearly the best President of our lifetime.. a President who has promised to allow bitcoin to be legal and flourish in our country, to stand up against a Central Bank Digital Currency, the ONLY President in many, many decades who didn't start any new wars and was working on winding the existing ones down...

Edit: Apparently you are still voting for Trump anyway.. lol... not sure why you are celebrating this verdict..
    Last edited by dannno; 05-30-2024 at 05:33 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Sure! He is the lesser of two evils!
    But RFK Jr. is the lesser of three evils - so that means he trumps Trump by at least one level of lesser-evilness.

Or something like that.

Most likely outcome is a fine and probation.
    It will backfire.

Vivek Ramaswam on the Trump's Vedrict

Vivek is Right though.

https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status...90612980752690

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    But RFK Jr. is the lesser of three evils - so that means he trumps Trump by at least one level of lesser-evilness.

Or something like that.
    Where ya moving to? Got anything lined up? Or are you going down with the ship?

Where ya moving to? Got anything lined up? Or are you going down with the ship?
    I'm on the poop deck eating popcorn while the band plays on.

*glub-glub-glub*

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I'm on the poop deck eating popcorn while the band plays on.

*glub-glub-glub*
    Is the band playing Nearer My God to Thee?

Vivek is Right though.

https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status...90612980752690
    Yes, he is. Am I right in that a jury must be unanimous on all points in order to convict? This is why jury nullification was such an important piece of early American history and the reason why the Founders decided that trial by jury is a right.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Is the band playing Nearer My God to Thee?
    If there's time, maybe they'll take some requests.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Yes, he is. Am I right in that a jury must be unanimous on all points in order to convict? This is why jury nullification was such an important piece of early American history and the reason why the Founders decided that trial by jury is a right.
    Unless your Hunter Biden....

I could post those images but i dont want to vomit looking at them..

Hunter Biden smoking crack..
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 05-30-2024 at 06:07 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast