Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES

Fishy is the right to use on the verdict.

https://x.com/MyLordBebo/status/1796285766961967263

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Fishy is the right to use on the verdict.

https://x.com/MyLordBebo/status/1796285766961967263
    Why, because the jurors sat in court for weeks listening to all the mountains of evidence against him, and then reached an obvious conclusion?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the government has it out for you, you are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    100%

The Psyop is on schedule.
    You can already see some of the members here panicking, thinking that Trump is "our only hope".

"Trump's our guy, he must beat Biden!"

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

The people who hate Trump are missing the bigger picture.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Oh, boy! Let me ignore his ENTIRE record, the fact that he wants to "Federalize Stop and Frisk" on a Nation-wide Level, and give him another shot at $8 Trillion [$14 Trillion adjusted in 2024] more in debt and VOTE FOR HIM!!! That's the ticket!!!!

Good grief.

Good Time for Thomas Massie to throw his hat in the ring.

ANY person who wants to VOID my rights by "Federalized Stop and Frisk", do you think I'm actually going to defend him?????

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    ANY person who wants to VOID my rights by "Federalized Stop and Frisk", do you think I'm actually going to defend him?????
    Sure! He is the lesser of two evils!

TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-...criminal-trial
    ---
    Former President Trump was found guilty on all counts in his historic and unprecedented criminal trial, making him the first former president of the United States to be convicted of a crime.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg charged former President Donald Trump with 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

Trump pleaded not guilty to all counts.

Jurors found the former president guilty on all counts.

Each count carries a maximum prison sentence of 4 years. In total, Trump faces a maximum sentence of 136 years.

---

It's about time this clown is finally held responsible for grifting. Yes, I'm still voting for him because Biden is completely inept. That doesn't absolve Trump for being a grifter.

Last edited by rpfocus; 05-30-2024 at 04:12 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post

It's about time this clown is finally held responsible for grifting. Yes, I'm still voting for him because Biden is completely inept. That doesn't absolve Trump for being a grifter.

So you endorse Trump's Federalized "Stop and Frisk" that he is promising? Because Biden is too inept to implement it?

So you endorse Trump's Federalized "Stop and Frisk" that he is promising? Because Biden is too inept to implement it?
    Of course not. Trump is a wannabe dictator and it's not surprising that he couldn't care less about personal liberty. Unfortunately, there isn't a viable 3rd party capable of winning a presidential election, and Biden has PROVEN himself to be incompetent. So Trump it is, and you have no idea how hard it is to admit that.

Of course not. Trump is a wannabe dictator and it's not surprising that he couldn't care less about personal liberty. Unfortunately, there isn't a viable 3rd party capable of winning a presidential election, and Biden has PROVEN himself to be incompetent. So Trump it is, and you have no idea how hard it is to admit that.
    Curious, because I haven't seen you post even though you're a long-time member, but, have you seen this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

He paid a bimbo to keep her mouth shut and keep it off the books... Who hasn't?

Or this:

Trump: "I'm building The Wall!" Biden: "I'm building The Wall too!"

Trump: "I love Tariffs!" Biden: "I love Tariffs too!"

Biden: ”My turn to go first. We need a North American Union!” Trump: “Sorry Joe, I beat ya to it!”

Trump: "Operation Warp Speed is mine and I'm proud of it!" Biden: "I renamed it "Project NextGen", so there!"

Trump: "I was the first to sign off on $8 Trillion in one single term!" Biden: "So what? I'm doing that too!"

Trump: "Take the guns first, ban bump stocks, raise the age to 21!" Biden: "I'm actually good with that."

Trump: "We need to THROW Massie OUT of the Republican Party!" Biden: "No complaints there either."

Trump: "I endorsed Mike Johnson (R) as Speaker!" Biden: [reads teleprompter] He's the one who sided with us, right?"

Special announcement: Sorry folks, no discussion of the printing of money, IRS, eVerify and/or other National ID, DHS & NGO funding, or other topics will be heard.

Trump: "Round of golf after this?" Biden: "My legs are too feeble... meet at Hillary's for drinks?"

If you feel that you absolutely must vote in order to get that "I Voted" sticker, have you considered RFK Jr., who blew the lid on Bill Gates' "Climate Engineering", the poison-shot, Captured Agencies, etc.?

Curious, because I haven't seen you post even though you're a long-time member, but, have you seen this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record
    Yes. I took a hiatus from posting here, mainly because of my disgust at, being a longtime member, seeing this 'liberty' board turn into Trump love fest, given that he is a person who cares abosutely zero about liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    He paid a bimbo to keep her mouth shut and keep it off the books... Who hasn't?
    Yes, the problem is, we all know Trump did it, yet he's still denying it. That's part of his grifter personality. Even Clinton admitted his deeds when caught.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So now what? Does he go to jail pending the appeal?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

If they can do it to an ex-president they can do it to anyone.

They already can. And Trump...

... will do it to you as quick as anyone else.

"The bigger picture" here just sounds like a shoddily built worldview which involves Trump somehow acting as a battering ram breaking down something and then things magically being better, ignoring what he actually stands for and how his endgame sucks too.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

If you feel that you absolutely must vote in order to get that "I Voted" sticker, have you considered RFK Jr., who blew the lid on Bill Gates' "Climate Engineering", the poison-shot, Captured Agencies, etc.?
    I'm leaning that direction. Especially now after who the Liberterians nominated, no chance of me voting for that guy. For me it's going to be RFK jr even though I only agree with him about half the time or leave the presidential line blank.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So now what? Does he go to jail pending the appeal?
    This is the real question. A jail sentence would likely start riots. I'm guessing he is free until the sentencing date of July 11th, and that he will be sentenced to probation.
    Last edited by rpfocus; 05-30-2024 at 05:09 PM.

No, because RFK Jr is going to lose the primary to Biden.

He's didn't even get on the primary ballot. Because Democrats believe in democracy, dontcha know. But he's getting on a lot of general election ballots.

Come on, man. He may not be representing that porcupine that I'm glad to see you're still using as your avatar. But he stands a better chance than anyone since Perot. And maybe a better chance than anyone since Lincoln.

He is royalty, or as close as the U.S. will ever get.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-30-2024 at 04:42 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good luck with that one, after this convection they will go after the independent candidates.

This wasnt about Trump its about sending a message to anyone going agaisnt "The Current Que"
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 05-30-2024 at 04:46 PM.

Yes. I took a hiatus from posting here, mainly because of my disgust at, being a longtime member, seeing this 'liberty' board turn into Trump love fest, given that he is a person who cares abosutely zero about liberty.

Yet you're still voting for Trump

Oh, this country is definitely done. Please. Please just put a fork in it already.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-30-2024 at 04:46 PM.

This is the real question. A jail eentence would likely start riots. I'm guessing he is free until the sentencing date of July 11th, and that he will be sentenced to probation.
    Ironical the sentencing begins on the week before gop convention..

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If they can do it to an ex-president they can do it to anyone.

They already can. And Trump...

... will do it to you as quick as anyone else.
    That is what i had being trying to say.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast