Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't need a king
    Right, you like Emperor Brandon.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The usual foolish takes are everywhere. Convicted felon trump this, mountains of evidence that.

BS and $#@! you guys who parrot the leftist agenda here. I get it if you donít like trump, but this trial, and his other NY case were total sham cases by politically motivated activist judges. This trial Trump was denied the ability to properly defend himself and the jury instructions are just a slap on the face of true justice. Celebrating the weapnization of the justice system to shut down political opponents removes every shred of credibility from you fools, you know who you are.

The trump haters continue to ignore the reality and are just giddy their leftist headlines align with their leftist views. Can the owners of this forum just change the name of RPF to ďour democracy forums?Ē Iím about fed up with the leftist trolls and morons here, may as well rename it already.
    Last edited by asurfaholic; 05-31-2024 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Well this isnt about a king, by putting Trump in Jail. They will go after others..
    Perish the thought.

Imagine if our political class didn't have de facto criminal immunity. Could our country even survive such a change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Right, you like Emperor Brandon.
    Notice I didn't say that I need a different king.

We know you crave being shepherded by your betters, SS, but please do realize that not everyone is like you.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    A real moron take again.
    https://x.com/michaelmalice/status/1796318561733840979

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    They had nothing to go after Trump for so they invented it.
    Wrong. They could have brought numerous legitimate charges. But they didn't want to. They didn't want to because this is all a big show to give him victim cards to play, so millions of people just like you will hold your noses and support him in spite of himself. So, they wanted it all to be asinine, to trigger moral outrage.

And they didn't want it to set any precedents that would circle back and snag them in the same net.

We're being played.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I just donated $300k to Trump
    So, he's trying to get Trump arrested again, and himself too? Because last I heard, you have to be a multinational corporation or a foreign country to legally chip in more than $2300.

Somebody's posting lies again...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Wrong. They could have brought numerous legitimate charges. But they didn't want to. They didn't want to because this is all a big show to give him victim cards to play, so millions of people just like you will hold your noses and support him in spite of himself. So, they wanted it all to be asinine, to trigger moral outrage.

And they didn't want it to set any precedents that would circle back and snag them in the same net.

We're being played.
    Absolute bunk.
    They don't have anything.
    And this is not just a big show, it's them trying to get him in jail where they can Epstein him or twist his arm to drop out.
    It's also them going mask off on absolute tyranny so they can do the same garbage to everyone if we let them get away with it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So, he's trying to get Trump arrested again, and himself too? Because last I heard, you have to be a multinational corporation or a foreign country to legally chip in more than $2300.

Somebody's posting lies again...
    Probably donated to a Pro-Trump PAC, only official campaign donations have limits.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, we all know you think this soap opera is all real. You don't have to proclaim your blind faith every minute of every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-31-2024 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Well, just consider: Your Vote Is Your Express Consent. So when Federal Stop & Frisk, eVerify, "Enhanced" Domestic TSA, Federal BANS on Communities, and his $8 Trillion 1st term turns into another $14 Trillion next term, among everything else in that pathetic record that I gave to you, just remember that you voted for it and gave your express consent to do it.

Me, I could never live with myself. But that's just me. I would just as soon not vote and let the others who do vote be responsible for their actions.
    Yikes. So when RFK Jr takes your guns, it's all good? These are first world debates. The bottom line? Your vote doesn't matter.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Yikes. So when RFK Jr takes your guns, it's all good? These are first world debates. The bottom line? Your vote doesn't matter.
    Dude's uncle was shot by the CIA, and his father was shot by the CIA, and his first cousin was shot by the CIA, and you think it could possibly be his first priority to disarm you?

Where do you figure he will find the time?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-31-2024 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    All the polling shows Trump loses support support from independents and even Republicans now that he is a felon. The race is so tight that all he needs to lose is say 10,000 in a few swing states and it's over. He no longer has a path to victory. He should step aside now because just about any other Republican can beat Biden.
    LOL

So much bu11$#@!, so little time.

They have been throwing sh*t at Trump relentlessly since he descended the golden escalator and EVERY SINGLE TIME IT MADE HIM STRONGER.

Why should this be different? If I were a betting man I would bet he beats this one too.

Any one who is not rabid about politics is going to see this for what it is -- A hot, steaming bowl of it.

Exactly, Trump is done politically. He can not win the election now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, we all know you think this soap opera is all real. You don't have to proclaim your blind faith every minute of every day.
    So, the lamestream media is actually talking about the Epstein client list and I missed it somewhere? Of all people, you should be happy about this meme...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    They had nothing to go after Trump for so they invented it.
    They invented it because they wanted to galvanize us with a trial, but they didn't want to charge him with any of the many crimes they are also guilty of.

In fact, this sort of psyop works better if they charge him with something that isn't even illegal. Gives Trump better victim cards to play.

Rather than argue, I'll just say that I get it, those who are for Trump are hurt right now. I won't comment on his electability for a while and let the reality of the situation sink in. We'll see what the polling looks like a month from now.
    Last edited by 69360; 05-31-2024 at 07:33 AM.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    So, the lamestream media is actually talking about the Epstein client list and I missed it somewhere? Of all people, you should be happy about this meme...
    I quoted you, but I was talking to Swordy. And I think it's a great meme and thank you for posting it. It illustrates my point nicely that they don't dare charge him with the real crimes he committed, because nearly every other elected official (especially Biden) has done the same.

Rather than argue, I'll just say that I get it, those who are for Trump are hurt right now. I won't comment on his electability for a while and let the reality of the situation sink in. We'll see what the polling looks like a month from now.
    Dude. Republicans love candidates with victim cards to play. Don't get your hopes up. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean they're not playing this psyop perfectly, it just means it isn't aimed at manipulating a demographic as small as you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-31-2024 at 07:40 AM.

Dude's uncle was shot by the CIA, and his father was shot by the CIA, and his first cousin was shot by the CIA, and you think it could possibly be his first priority to disarm you?

Where do you figure he will find the time?
    Wherever his CIA asset campaign manager tells him to find it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I quoted you, but I was talking to Swordy. And I think it's a great meme and thank you for posting it. It illustrates my point nicely that they don't dare charge him with the real crimes he committed, because nearly every other elected official (especially Biden) has done the same.
    He didn't commit any real crimes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He didn't commit any real crimes...
    ...that he has been or ever will be charged with.

Beyond that, you can't possibly know, and your assertions of blind faith mean nothing.

He didn't commit any real crimes.
    Well, let's not get carried away....

> Number of bombs: 43,938
    > No. of bombs, Afghanistan: 4,361
    > No. of bombs, Iraq & Syria: 39,577
    > No. of sorties, Afghanistan & Iraq: 24,283
    > No. of sorties with weapons, Afghanistan & Iraq: 11,192
    > President: Donald Trump

> Number of bombs: 16,075
    > No. of bombs, Afghanistan: 7,362
    > No. of bombs, Iraq & Syria: 8,713
    > No. of sorties, Afghanistan & Iraq: 24,252
    > No. of sorties with weapons, Afghanistan & Iraq: 2,557

> Number of bombs: 12,152
    > No. of bombs, Afghanistan: 7,423
    > No. of bombs, Iraq & Syria: 4,729
    > No. of sorties, Afghanistan & Iraq: 22,467
    > No. of sorties with weapons, Afghanistan & Iraq: 3,410

> Number of bombs: 2,819
    > No. of bombs, Afghanistan: 1,631
    > No. of bombs, Iraq & Syria: 1,188
    > No. of sorties, Afghanistan & Iraq: 15,970
    > No. of sorties with weapons, Afghanistan & Iraq: 915

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well, let's not get carried away....
    Trump has included himself in at least two of the last three categories. And what manner of silly-assed $#@! is he charged with..?

Why is everyone so mad? He DID those things.

If it's against the law, it's against the law.

Stop whining about it.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast