Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES

TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES

[Trump indictments: index of threads]
    re: criminal indictment #1: Stormy Daniels hush money

They're saying "verdict reading moments away".

(update) Foxnews saying Guilty on all 34 charges.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-04-2024 at 12:40 PM. Reason: added link to indictment thread & index of threads

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guilty!!!

All charges.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This has got to be the end of Trump. He is now a convicted felon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Guilty!!!

All charges.
    Of course in a Liberal New York City.

Where they are releasing criminals after being caught....

This verdict is a joke of course.

The Biden admin wanted this outcome just so the World War III Biden can call Trump a felon into hoping that this helps the Biden admin steal election.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The big question of the day; is that going to fire up the @Swordsmyth base?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Its going to be opposite though i feel. This is a verdict that comes from a city that keeps releasing criminals.. Of course if you watch the news media streams you heard that the Biden admin wanted this outcome.

Only because they hope it helps them...

The only thing not helping Biden admin right now is the Ukrainian war..

CNN emphasizing "jury of his peers". Lol.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HA! HA! HA! ! HAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Its going to be opposite though i feel. This is a verdict that comes from a city that keeps releasing criminals.. Of course if you watch the news media streams you heard that the Biden admin wanted this outcome.

Only because they hope it helps them...

The only thing not helping Biden admin right now is the Ukrainian war..
    Except, according the newz, at least 2/3 of the Trump voters will still support him even as a felon.

Just remember this is the same New York City where NY City Crime rate has sky rocketed.

New Yorkers Blame Migrants for City's Crime Rate

The Biden admin wanted this outcome just so the World War III Biden can call Trump a felon into hoping that this helps the Biden admin steal election.
    There needs to be a plethora of reasons to rationalize the huge Biden win when the boxes of fake ballots get counted.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Except, according the newz, at least 2/3 of the Trump voters will still support him even as a felon.
    Whose going to be supporting Biden after allowing Ukraine to strike deeper into Russia? while doing nothing on the southern borders and pushing migrants into NYC?

I am sure they will try to convince to use this as a victory parade..

The big question of the day; is that going to fire up the @Swordsmyth base?
    Yeah but how does that help Trump get elected? The Trumpkins will follow him off a cliff like lemmings. Independents aren't going to vote for a convicted felon for president.

Exactly, Trump is done politically. He can not win the election now.

Yeah but how does that help Trump get elected? The Trumpkins will follow him off a cliff like lemmings. Independents aren't going to vote for a convicted felon for president.
    Well, they're saying that the real verdict won't come until November 05. If Trumpsmyth supporters get behind him, and they will, and Trump wins, what's to stop Trump from Pardoning himself?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Independents aren't going to vote for a convicted felon for president.
    Well they might as well vote for a Biden WW3 starter then. Because by fall things will likely escalate in Ukraine and Russia..

dont assume for a minute that Biden give a crap about stopping the war there or in the middle east and i know Trump isn't prefect.

Biden is the worst president in the US history.

Exactly, Trump is done politically. He can not win the election now.
    dont forget its a verdict coming from a garbage city that allows criminals to walk free..

If you get punched or hit in the face the person that hit you will likely walk out again in a few months or get a bail by the DA.

Well they might as well vote for a Biden WW3 starter then. Because by fall things will likely escalate in Ukraine and Russia..

dont assume for a minute that Biden give a crap about stopping the war there or in the middle east and i know Trump isn't prefect.

Biden is the worst president in the US history.
    One thing is for certain. tptb knows exactly how to play people. You're one of them?

"Let's see, I'll trade this that and the other thing, for a Promised Full-Blown Police-State."

So they will be putting Trump in Jail by July?

Biden admin really wants that World War III?

Good luck with defeating Russia on their own territory while using Ukraine like a Proxy Slave..

While the hush money case is widely seen as the least consequential of the four criminal prosecutions Trump faces, the guilty verdict could have implications for the election.

Opinion polls show a guilty verdict could cost him votes in an election that will potentially be decided by just tens of thousands of votes in a handful of battleground states.

One in four Republicans said they would not vote for Trump if he was found guilty in a criminal trial, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll of registered voters in April. In the same survey, 60% of independents said they would not vote for Trump if he was convicted of a crime.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ttan-NYC/page8

Trump should step aside now for the good of the party and country and make way for Ron DeSantis.

So they will be putting Trump in Jail by July?
    Not a chance. Maybe a fine and probation. At most house arrest.

Well, they're saying that the real verdict won't come until November 05. If Trumpsmyth supporters get behind him, and they will, and Trump wins, what's to stop Trump from Pardoning himself?
    State charges. A president can not pardon state charges.

Not a chance. Maybe a fine and probation. At most house arrest.
    The sentencing begins before the GOP convention.
    I am sure this is not election election interference while the Biden admin trying to rig the election for a automatic win..

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    State charges. A president can not pardon state charges.
    State charges from a Liberal state that loves their Clinton....

what's to stop Trump from Pardoning himself?
    I think they're New York State charges. Trump can't pardon those. He'll have to govern from Rickers Island.
    I was put into jail as I was going to the shoemaker's to get a shoe which was mended. When I was let out the next morning, I proceeded to finish my errand, and, having put on my mended shoe, joined a huckleberry party, who were impatient to put themselves under my conduct; and in half an hour- for the horse was soon tackled- was in the midst of a huckleberry field, on one of our highest hills, two miles off, and then the State was nowhere to be seen.

Whose going to be supporting Biden after allowing Ukraine to strike deeper into Russia? while doing nothing on the southern borders and pushing migrants into NYC?

I am sure they will try to convince to use this as a victory parade..
    You're kidding, right? No, I don't suppose you are, anymore than any other non-RPF member.

You're kidding, right? No, I don't suppose you are, anymore than any other non-RPF member.
    I just hope they wont support for a garbage president like Biden..

Odds if it surviving the first appellate court?
    Zero.

Odds that it will...

Is that going to fire up the @Swordsmyth base?
    100%

The Psyop is on schedule.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast