Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP FOUND GUILTY ON 34 FELONY CHARGES

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It will fail to put Trump in prison. It's a resounding success for every other motivation behind it.
    yup.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Took me a minute. Fukuyama wrote an infamous book called "The End of History". Today in the media, especially on the left, every one was saying they made history today...
    It will fail to put Trump in prison. It's a resounding success for every other motivation behind it.
    I'd say the Democrap's goal is to keep Trump from campaigning or even running. The only way that happens is if Merchan sentences him to house arrest or jail. If he gives him house arrest, I think Trump might violate it and then jail would be the result. If he goes to jail, it does keep him from campaigning or communicating but what is the risk - Trump becomes a martyr? Unless martyr translates to votes, they win. For all of the establishment's carrying on about dangerous "white supremacists" and "Christian nationalists", they know full well the only violent mobs have always been their own so I doubt they're worried about "civil war".
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

-In the voice of Sir David Attenborough

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    ...they know full well the only violent mobs have always been their own so I doubt they're worried about "civil war".
    Oh, yes they are. They most certainly are. They know what they're trying to pull off and they know what reaction it could get them.

Libs are a firecracker with a short fuse. But there are people in this country with very long fuses -- sticking out of a pile of plutonium.

In this thread, totally not naive politicos who think a NY Real Estate Tycoon is morally upstanding and the world is conspiring against him.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    In this thread, totally not naive politicos who think a NY Real Estate Tycoon is morally upstanding and the world is conspiring against him.
    I think you're reading into things a bit much. But if that's what you get out of it, you do you.

Me personally, I'm more concerned about the precedent that has been established.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-03-2024 at 06:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

This trial pretty much definitively proved that Trump has no political ammo whatsoever. If he had anything that would clear his name, he would have shown all his cards on the table. When all his other trials start after the election, don't be surprised when he gets found guilty on all charges.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This trial pretty much definitively proved that Trump has no political ammo whatsoever. If he had anything that would clear his name, he would have shown all his cards on the table.
    Clear his name of what? This misdemeanor that isn't even a crime at all in the vast majority of districts in the U.S? This misdemeanor that only came down as a felony because of the connection to a mythical other crime that the prosecution not only couldn't prove, but the judge couldn't name?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-03-2024 at 06:32 PM.

This trial pretty much definitively proved that Trump has no political ammo whatsoever. If he had anything that would clear his name, he would have shown all his cards on the table.
    *If he had been allowed to.

P.S. Since when is the burden of proving innocence a responsibility of the accused? (rhetorical question, it's been that way for a while now, but apparently so long that someone on RPF such as you would even suggest such a thing)
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-03-2024 at 06:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, yes they are. They most certainly are. They know what they're trying to pull off and they know what reaction it could get them.

Libs are a firecracker with a short fuse. But there are people in this country with very long fuses -- sticking out of a pile of plutonium.
    I'm just not seeing it. Other than the Proud Boys liking a good fight with Antifa, when have you seen anyone on the right raise any hell? On the left is a vast network of NGOs, big money, God knows how many organizers/provocateurs. There is no such organization on the right. The left has an insurgency on speed dial, ready to go at the alert on a cell phone.
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

I don't see anyone saying Trump is morally upstanding. What we're saying is that these were bull$#@! charges and a legal farce to wage lawfare. Yes, one hell of a lot of the global establishment is out to get him and has been since he announced he was running in 2015. The simple reason is because he's not a globalist and that throws a wrench in their plans (Agenda 2030 & WEF).

I'm just not seeing it.
    Indeed not. You won't see the long fuse burn down until you see it. And then the game won't be done until something is accomplished.

Let's just hope it's something positive. The enemy will be trying to pervert that intent into something bad.

They aren't underestimating anyone. But you seem to be.

This trial pretty much definitively proved that Trump has no political ammo whatsoever. If he had anything that would clear his name, he would have shown all his cards on the table. When all his other trials start after the election, don't be surprised when he gets found guilty on all charges.
    How does one prove a negative, especially when faced with made up charges? FFS, their premise was an an illegal book keeping entry legal expense" instead of campaign expense - yet NDAs are not allowed as campaign expenses and the judge prevented the jury from ever hearing that. Further, the made up charge was a misdemeanor so to make it into a felony Trump had to be guilty of an underlying crime, of which the judge gave the jury a choice of three, not requiring unanimous agreement, and he wasn't even charged with any of those!!! One of the choices was a campaign finance violation which is federal and not even in the state's jurisdiction!!! Nobody can defend themselves against that. This is exactly like Kafka's book, The Trial, and why so many lawyers kept asking WTF Trump was even being charged with. The main character in The Trial was always under investigation and being summoned to court but what he was accused was never made clear. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. Kafka is my favorite writer and if you like the surreal and absurd you'd like him.

The simple reason is because he's not a globalist and that throws a wrench in their plans.
    That's the simple reason. But I strongly believe it isn't the real reason.

Indeed not. You won't see the long fuse burn down until you see it. And then the game won't be done until something is accomplished.

Let's just hope it's something positive. The enemy will be trying to pervert that intent into something bad.

They aren't underestimating anyone. But you seem to be.
    The enemy is always making $#@! up and accusing the right of what they're doing. I'll give you that anything is possible and some huge surprise could happen but I just haven't seen any indication of it. Like you, if it happened, I'd be praying for a good outcome but I wouldn't be too hopeful in world where at least half the population are a bunch of retards. I see the American revolution and founding of this country as an extremely unique blip in the long continuum of time, where all of the right elements and brilliant minds came together and it's not likely to see something like that again.

That's the simple reason. But I strongly believe it isn't the real reason.
    What other reason are you thinking of?

So why is this all important?

Swing States will pass laws that PROHIBIT "FELONS" (TRUMP) FROM BEING ON THE PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT.

Does NOT matter if the conviction is overturned. This is part of the election interference.

By removing Trump from the ballots in a handful of states, they are working around the Electoral College because it will basically be ILLEGAL for states where said laws are passed to even WRITE IN TRUMP on the ballot.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Swing States will pass laws that PROHIBIT "FELONS" (TRUMP) FROM BEING ON THE PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT.

Does NOT matter if the conviction is overturned. This is part of the election interference.

By removing Trump from the ballots in a handful of states, they are working around the Electoral College because it will basically be ILLEGAL for states where said laws are passed to even WRITE IN TRUMP on the ballot.
    Is that your prediction or have you also seen any evidence that that's the plan? I guess we could expect that same states trying it as tried the the 16th (?) amendment approach (insurrection). Would it be legal, though, since it's the constitution that sets the requirements for running?

What other reason are you thinking of?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-as-dictator

Is that your prediction or have you also seen any evidence that that's the plan? I guess we could expect that same states trying it as tried the the 16th (?) amendment approach (insurrection). Would it be legal, though, since it's the constitution that sets the requirements for running?
    Only time will tell. I will put money on quite a few of the blue states getting on more ways to remove Trump from the Ballot come election day. Yes that is my prediction. Its pretty damn obvious.

My next big question is a big giant WTF to Trumps Lawyers? How can they not have ANY witnesses? How is this even qualify as a felony when there is a PUBLIC FUND for paying off MEMBERS OF CONGRESS that WE PAID FOR? Double standards? Show trial. Complete theater so we are terrified of courts and their power. Than and LEGALIZE THEFT OF THE NEXT ELECTION. Wont be ballot stuffing next time, next time they want illegals to vote in red states, and remove Trump from the ballot ENTIRELY, because he is now a CONVICTED FELON.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

@susano @DamianTV

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here's a much more realistic conspiracy theory:

Trump gets sentenced to prison in July.

The judge refuses his release while on appeal.

NY state throws him in Rikers Island, and strips him of his personal, not government, security detail.

He is found dead in his cell, of Epstein-itis, within 30 days.
    https://x.com/i/status/1797022668249829542

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @susano @DamianTV

https://x.com/i/status/1797022668249829542

The handful of decent Republicans need to speak as straightforwardly as that - about a LOT of things. I still feel like there's too much tip toeing around what's going on, except for with Massie and Marg. Just $#@!ing start saying it! They want him dead, they want you enslaved, they hate your guts, etc, and will do ANYTHING to get and keep more power.

Yeah, no. No way. What's funny about that, though, is the Atlantic suggesting Democrap's would refuse to go along with election results. I mean, what about "our democracy"?

Only time will tell. I will put money on quite a few of the blue states getting on more ways to remove Trump from the Ballot come election day. Yes that is my prediction. Its pretty damn obvious.

My next big question is a big giant WTF to Trumps Lawyers? How can they not have ANY witnesses? How is this even qualify as a felony when there is a PUBLIC FUND for paying off MEMBERS OF CONGRESS that WE PAID FOR? Double standards? Show trial. Complete theater so we are terrified of courts and their power. Than and LEGALIZE THEFT OF THE NEXT ELECTION. Wont be ballot stuffing next time, next time they want illegals to vote in red states, and remove Trump from the ballot ENTIRELY, because he is now a CONVICTED FELON.
    I'd say you're on right track about what the enemy will try to pull.

I didn't follow the trial because I am so burned out on this $#@!show. I actually was following a real trial (verdict came down the same day, in fact) and, my God, what a difference seeing all constitutional rights protected and real evidence of real crimes required. Anyway, I don't know about the Trump (defense) witness list. I just know that Merchan would not allow the former head of the FEC to testify to the fact that it would have been illegal for Trump to have claimed the Stormy Daniels money as a campaign expense (which Trump did not do but the state insisted he should have).

The handful of decent Republicans need to speak as straightforwardly as that - about a LOT of things. I still feel like there's too much tip toeing around what's going on, except for with Massie and Marg. Just $#@!ing start saying it! They want him dead, they want you enslaved, they hate your guts, etc, and will do ANYTHING to get and keep more power.
    @Anti Federalist

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7234031

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The facts and the law are against you so you dishonestly attempt to change the subject.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The Elector slates are on the ballot not the Nominee, and only the Constitution may define who is eligible.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Dropping several points in multiple polls since the verdict.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...-biden-1907270
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Trump Trial and our Injustice System

By Ron Paul

https://ronpaulinstitute.org/the-tru...ustice-system/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

@acptulsa

Good snapshot of what Democraps think about any kind of backlash on Trump conviction and what might follow. They aren't worried and seem confident they're in complete control now:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219005635

The Elector slates are on the ballot not the Nominee, and only the Constitution may define who is eligible.
    Since when did rules or laws get in the way of the agenda?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast