Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 154

Thread: Trump Endorses the Swamp

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I don't see much history on John McGuire to call him a RINO and he only entered state politics in 2017, so how is he a part of the swamp???
    Right in Trump's endorsement he talks about how much of a drug warrior he is.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    He served 10 years as a Navy Seal which is commendable.
    Why in the world would you think that's commendable?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Trump’s swampy endorsements won’t make America great again
    By DANIEL HOROWITZ - MAY 29, 2024

    If we ever build a D.C. political swamp museum, I will propose that Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho) receive his own, special first-floor exhibit. Despite representing a district that chose Donald Trump by 23 points, Simpson since 1999 has voted for every bill that has made our government what it is today.

    As a full-spectrum liberal, Simpson is one of the biggest spenders in all of Congress. He is a passionate supporter of DACA amnesty and endless worker visas for illegal aliens. He is a long-time supporter of redefining marriage. And, of course, he has also spoken out against Trump on multiple occasions. If we are ever going to change the uniparty, low-hanging fruit like Mike Simpson must be pruned from the GOP’s androgynous-looking family tree.

    Yet, shockingly, Trump endorsed Simpson ahead of this week’s primary — along with nearly every other liberal Republican facing any challenge.

    It’s no longer about a few ego-driven, wayward endorsements of establishment members. Trump is becoming a defeat mechanism, endorsing every single RINO with a challenger on the horizon. Open seats in solid red states are electing new McConnell-style Republicans with Trump’s help. He is even intervening in state legislatures to undermine the Freedom Caucus’ efforts to transform the party from McConnell Republicans to Trump Republicans, or at least who Trump was perceived as representing.

    Before Trump’s rise, conservatives struggled to swap out the corrupt, old-guard GOP establishment. It was a vicious cycle of well-known and well-funded incumbents and candidates who would govern in accord with the monied interests and use that superior campaign cash to ingratiate themselves with the conservative base during the primaries.

    Rewarding enemies, punishing would-be allies

    What we needed was a force-multiplier who could help candidates who struggle with money and name ID needed to actually get elected and realign the party’s priorities with those of the voters rather than donors.

    On the surface, Donald Trump was the perfect man for the job. He ran on draining the swamp, being a new type of Republican, and incessantly touted his personal wealth as a shield against undue influence from special interests. He could have endorsed Freedom Caucus-style candidates in every open seat. He might have even endorsed challengers against incumbents.

    Five cycles into Trump’s dominion over the party, conservative organizations, and conservative media, he easily could have changed the face of the party. Yet, the opposite has occurred.

    All the people who voted for the budget bills, foreign aid, and FISA reauthorization used to at least sweat a primary challenge even under the unlikely scenario they would lose. Now, they are guaranteed a 100% chance of re-election because they automatically get House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) to call in the endorsement on behalf Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell’s preferred candidates.

    With few exceptions, Trump has endorsed every single incumbent who has voted for the bad bills, and unless he is pressured to stop, will do so for the remaining primaries.

    In the past, Trump would butt heads with incumbents who “said bad things” about him, which would often align with our strategic interests to remove incumbents who were bad on policy. But by backing the likes of Mike Simpson, Trump is now endorsing the worst of the worst — including past antagonists.
    ...
    More: https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opi...ca-great-again
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Right in Trump's endorsement he talks about how much of a drug warrior he is.
    Bob Good voted against marijuana decriminalization...so why the hell is this thread started to support Bob over Jim in this primary??? Bob loves Trump yet many idiots here that hate Trump are in this thread saying we should love Bob.

    https://good.house.gov/media/press-r...ement-more-act
    Last edited by spudea; 05-29-2024 at 12:01 PM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Thus Trump has been instructed to go against him. Can't have those uppity Freedom Caucus members causing problems during the Trump regime
    This isn't about the Freedom Caucus. Jordan, Boebert, Biggs, Donalds, Gosar, Roy, are all members of the Freedom Caucus and are in the good graces of Trump. This is simply due to Bob initially endorsed Desantis. It is that petty political game. It's not a swamp conspiracy like you suggested, there is no instructions to unseat. For all you know Jim Mcguire could join the Freedom Caucus if he wins election. They are running very similar policy platforms. Just admit it, you didn't care about this race or Bob until the endorsement snub.
    Last edited by spudea; 05-29-2024 at 12:01 PM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    This isn't about the Freedom Caucus. Jordan, Boebert, Biggs, Donalds, Gosar, Roy, are all members of the Freedom Caucus and are in the good graces of Trump. This is simply due to Bob initially endorsed Desantis. It is that petty political game. It's not a swamp conspiracy like you suggested, there is no instructions to unseat. For all you know Jim Mcguire could join the Freedom Caucus if he wins election. They are running very similar policy platforms. Just admit it, you didn't care about this race or Bob until the endorsement snub.
    Yeah, I can speak for myself thanks. And yes, Bob Good was one of the good ones. It doesn't become an issue until Trump sticks his nose in the primary and endorses someone who has a known, inferior record.

    You can deny that Mike Johnson and Mitch McConnell want to eliminate the freedom caucus all you want, that doesn't change the facts.

    Edit: Yes, any DeSantis endorsement or support would play a role, mainly that it makes Trump easier to manipulate. Johnson or whoever can go to Trump and say "hey, they sided with DeSanitis, you should endorse their primary opponent".
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-29-2024 at 12:44 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  8. #36
    This is typical of some of the MAGA "influencers", such as DC_Draino. "Libertarian" is a derogatory term to them, and they are doing just as much as the neocons to get rid of "libertarians" in the GOP. Another prime example is their hatred of Massie.


    https://x.com/DLMILTON/status/1795663730321306006
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  9. #37
    This is typical of some of the MAGA "influencers", such as DC_Draino. "Libertarian" is a derogatory term to them, and they are doing just as much as the neocons to get rid of "libertarians" in the GOP. Another prime example is their hatred of Massie.


    https://x.com/DLMILTON/status/1795663730321306006
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bob Good was one of the good ones.
    So you say Trump is swamp, yet Bob Good loves Trump and has endorsed his re-election, and was just in NYC professing loyalty to Trump. Doesn't that make Bob swamp too? Why would you want a Freedom Caucus Chairman that was literally begging for Trumps endorsement?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    So you say Trump is swamp, yet Bob Good loves Trump and has endorsed his re-election, and was just in NYC professing loyalty to Trump. Doesn't that make Bob swamp too? Why would you want a Freedom Caucus Chairman that was literally begging for Trumps endorsement?
    Bob Good Freedom Index is 98% (point taken off for Juneteenth Holiday which doesn't mean anything)

    Marjorie Taylor Greene Freedom Index is 97%


    Both are Trump-Humpers, and while I can't speak for either of them, I would imagine that it might have something to do with their constituents, and they don't want to risk losing them during reelection? Or maybe because if Trump does happen to do get reelected, Good and MTG would prefer not to make enemies and instead hope to have an ear?

    If I held office, I would make certain that my constituents would know the truth about other public servants, but, not everybody agrees with that.

    Anyway, it is up to the People to be aware and act accordingly. Endorsements should not mean a thing to the voters, it is simply relying on others to make your mind up for you. Actually, the whole process is like that, once you cast a vote lol.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  12. #40
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well apparently he's so dense that even after all that partisan lawfare he still doesn't get it. Either that, or he loves it and wants to be put in charge of it again. Because he not only has no intention of draining the swamp, he's planning on growing the swamp until it's micromismanaging every one of us nationwide.
    You should vote for RFK then because that guy will certainly drain the swamp and dismantle the CIA!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    You should vote for RFK then because that guy will certainly drain the swamp and dismantle the CIA!
    My personal campaign is to try to get people around me to forget kings, authority and transfers of power, and to instead think about ways to reduce reliance on state/fed government and think and act locally.

    But, for those who would rather commit suicide than to not grab hold of one of those pre-printed "I Voted" stickers (you know the ones), I am urging them to vote for RFK Jr.

    Reason: It was the 8 long year debate that we just had; 4 years Trump, 4 years Biden. Turns out, in case you didn't take notice, they are long-lost Twins!
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    This isn't about the Freedom Caucus. Jordan, Boebert, Biggs, Donalds, Gosar, Roy, are all members of the Freedom Caucus and are in the good graces of Trump. This is simply due to Bob initially endorsed Desantis. It is that petty political game. It's not a swamp conspiracy like you suggested, there is no instructions to unseat. For all you know Jim Mcguire could join the Freedom Caucus if he wins election. They are running very similar policy platforms. Just admit it, you didn't care about this race or Bob until the endorsement snub.
    If he endorsed DeepStatus then I have to trust Trump on this one.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    You should vote for RFK then because that guy will certainly drain the swamp and dismantle the CIA!
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If he endorsed DeepStatus then I have to trust Trump on this one.
    Have to. Completely necessary. Absolute must.

    One has to keep up with the cultists and the sycophants.

  18. #45
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    My personal campaign is to try to get people around me to forget kings, authority and transfers of power, and to instead think about ways to reduce reliance on state/fed government and think and act locally.

    But, for those who would rather commit suicide than to not grab hold of one of those pre-printed "I Voted" stickers (you know the ones), I am urging them to vote for RFK Jr.

    Reason: It was the 8 long year debate that we just had; 4 years Trump, 4 years Biden. Turns out, in case you didn't take notice, they are long-lost Twins!
    I have found that it is almost futile to get people to forget kings, authority, etc...

    You can have a great conversation with a person today where they appear to see the light, and the next day they are right back where they were, rationalizing stupidity... until

    That moment when something tangible happens in their life, in their experience and they see things differently, that is when they see the light and it sticks.

    When people feel the state infringing on their own life, that is when they wake up and see the value of rejecting kings, authority, etc...

    That is why I don't stand with politicians, Republican, Democrat or Libertarian. I stand with fellow citizens, voters, specifically Republican voters. As a group, they are the ones I want allies.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I have found that it is almost futile to get people to forget kings, authority, etc...

    You can have a great conversation with a person today where they appear to see the light, and the next day they are right back where they were, rationalizing stupidity... until

    That moment when something tangible happens in their life, in their experience and they see things differently, that is when they see the light and it sticks.

    When people feel the state infringing on their own life, that is when they wake up and see the value of rejecting kings, authority, etc...

    That is why I don't stand with politicians, Republican, Democrat or Libertarian. I stand with fellow citizens, voters, specifically Republican voters. As a group, they are the ones I want allies.

    I don't limit myself to defined groups of people. If they are willing hang out and converse over ribs or hot wings, the more the merrier. Plus, if it ever does break out someday, they'll be less inclined to consider me "the evil enemy" ;-)
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Trump has a horrible record of endorsements.

    At the end of the day he is a moderate guy that wants to largely maintain the broken system, but just wants to make it work better.

    I wish he put together a great team of people to sift through candidates and really focused on getting rid of establishment goons.
    Does it even matter who he appoints when he literally doubled the size of the swamp in 4 years?

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Bob Good voted against marijuana decriminalization...so why the hell is this thread started to support Bob over Jim in this primary??? Bob loves Trump yet many idiots here that hate Trump are in this thread saying we should love Bob.

    https://good.house.gov/media/press-r...ement-more-act
    This is not just about Bob Good. This is about Trump's consistent pattern of endorsing RINOs and neocons.

    If we ever build a D.C. political swamp museum, I will propose that Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho) receive his own, special first-floor exhibit. Despite representing a district that chose Donald Trump by 23 points, Simpson since 1999 has voted for every bill that has made our government what it is today.

    As a full-spectrum liberal, Simpson is one of the biggest spenders in all of Congress. He is a passionate supporter of DACA amnesty and endless worker visas for illegal aliens. He is a long-time supporter of redefining marriage. And, of course, he has also spoken out against Trump on multiple occasions. If we are ever going to change the uniparty, low-hanging fruit like Mike Simpson must be pruned from the GOP’s androgynous-looking family tree.

    Yet, shockingly, Trump endorsed Simpson ahead of this week’s primary — along with nearly every other liberal Republican facing any challenge.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Daniel Horowitz @RMConservative

    I just don't know what to say anymore. So not only does Trump endorse every single RINO for federal office - so much so that we have failed to knock off a single incumbent. Now he is reaching over into the legislatures, our last vestige of hope, and supporting the most liberal Republicans imaginable.

    South Carolina is ground zero for the future of any party that has any semblance of any America First priorities, thanks to the South Carolina Freedom Caucus. They have worked hard to challenge these guys, and now Trump is carpet bombing them. He is endorsing every single rino who has a challenger.

    Everyone knows this is a problem, but I'm the only one who has the guts to call it out. This will continue happening if you dont voice your displeasure with his endorsement.

    How can you ever drain the swamp if you clog the drain at every opportunity?

    Stop making this personal and actually start believing in the things you espouse and demand results.
    https://x.com/RMConservative/status/1792547961785790768
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #50
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I don't limit myself to defined groups of people. If they are willing hang out and converse over ribs or hot wings, the more the merrier. Plus, if it ever does break out someday, they'll be less inclined to consider me "the evil enemy" ;-)
    Just talking in generalities, lefty Democrat voters are standing for dark and evil things and I don't want any part of that. Obviously that doesn't mean every individual Democrat is bad, but as a group they are gross. Obviously not every Republican voter is a good person, but as a group, I see good Christian people that oppose the evil lefty cult. I spend time every week with a well meaning lifelong Democrat and all is well. Even that Democrat voter is grossed out by the current state of the party.


    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Does it even matter who he appoints when he literally doubled the size of the swamp in 4 years?
    I doubt anything matters anymore when it comes to politics. I don't think the Republic will be salvaged. I would love to see the next Republican president cut the Executive branches budgets by 25% each year but I doubt anything like that is realistic. It would be cool though. The swamp is a cancer upon humanity that won't be cured.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  25. #51
    I dont know these candidates and hope to never go as far east as virginia remainder of my life here but I see no reason for trump to make an endorsement at all.
    Do something Danke

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Just talking in generalities, lefty Democrat voters are standing for dark and evil things and I don't want any part of that.
    and the repuGlicans aren't worse???

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...as-Implemented


    Obviously that doesn't mean every individual Democrat is bad, but as a group they are gross. Obviously not every Republican voter is a good person, but as a group, I see good Christian people that oppose the evil lefty cult. I spend time every week with a well meaning lifelong Democrat and all is well. Even that Democrat voter is grossed out by the current state of the party.
    With all due respect, I know lots of democrats who are truly good people. I do not agree with their social policies, but they are a far cry from what republicans spend on corporate welfare, wars and the ever-growing police-state.


    I doubt anything matters anymore when it comes to politics. I don't think the Republic will be salvaged.
    Nope. Not unless we can change hearts and minds which will take longer than this republic will last.

    I would love to see the next Republican president cut the Executive branches budgets by 25% each year but I doubt anything like that is realistic. It would be cool though. The swamp is a cancer upon humanity that won't be cured.
    The repuglicans are the very cause of it. You are barking up the very wrong party, my friend. That party is worse than evil. You have just been conditioned/indoctrinated/whatever that corporate welfare and police-state is better than social welfare. Turn anarchist, and then you'll see the truth ;-)
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  27. #53
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    and the repuGlicans aren't worse???

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...as-Implemented




    With all due respect, I know lots of democrats who are truly good people. I do not agree with their social policies, but they are a far cry from what republicans spend on corporate welfare, wars and the ever-growing police-state.




    Nope. Not unless we can change hearts and minds which will take longer than this republic will last.



    The repuglicans are the very cause of it. You are barking up the very wrong party, my friend. That party is worse than evil. You have just been conditioned/indoctrinated/whatever that corporate welfare and police-state is better than social welfare. Turn anarchist, and then you'll see the truth ;-)
    Your whole post is blending politicians and voters, which are very different from one another. I will make my view very simple for you.

    100% of Democrat politicians are worthless.

    90% of Republican politicians are worthless.

    Democrat voters are mixed but dominated by communists, pedophiles, groomers, etc and the ones that aren't bad refuse top stand up to the freaks.

    Republican voters are mixed but at least speak positively about the Constitution, reducing spending, stopping foreign wars, getting married, having kids, protecting kids from groomers, etc.

    I have weighed the pros and cons of anarchy. I choose to stand with Republican voters, not anarchists. I am sure you would make a good neighbor but here in the USA the lines exist and Republican voters far outnumber the anarchists and I prefer them to be my neighbors vs Democrat voters.

    Your mileage may vary.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Your whole post is blending politicians and voters, which are very different from one another. I will make my view very simple for you.

    100% of Democrat politicians are worthless.

    90% of Republican politicians are worthless.

    Democrat voters are mixed but dominated by communists, pedophiles, groomers, etc and the ones that aren't bad refuse top stand up to the freaks.

    Republican voters are mixed but at least speak positively about the Constitution, reducing spending, stopping foreign wars, getting married, having kids, protecting kids from groomers, etc.

    I have weighed the pros and cons of anarchy. I choose to stand with Republican voters, not anarchists. I am sure you would make a good neighbor but here in the USA the lines exist and Republican voters far outnumber the anarchists and I prefer them to be my neighbors vs Democrat voters.

    Your mileage may vary.

    Indoctrination is a tough thing to break out of. It took a while for me to change from repuglican to anarchist, but I'm glad I did ;-)
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Republican voters are mixed but at least speak positively about...
    I just wish they'd vote for it. Oh, they pat themselves on the back when they find someone to vote for who speaks positively about it. But they either vote for who they've rented or they vote for whoever makes them feel good, regardless of whether or not they ever vote for it. And then they have the chutzpah to complain about not getting it. And reelect the people who didn't give it to them.

    There are good people who self-identify both ways, but between hypocrisy, apathy, and most of all, stubborn pride, the vast majority of them are ultimately as much a part of the reason why we're in this mess as the ones who profit from all this evil.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    reducing spending, stopping foreign wars
    Ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Indoctrination is a tough thing to break out of. It took a while for me to change from repuglican to anarchist, but I'm glad I did ;-)
    It shouldn't take that long to break out of if you are paying attention. Glad you made it!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It shouldn't take that long to break out of if you are paying attention. Glad you made it!
    Well, I'm not asking anyone's age. But you've both been around here long enough that I can testify -- he beat you to it. You're glad you joined him, so you might work at not sounding condescending...

  34. #59
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I just wish they'd vote for it. Oh, they pat themselves on the back when they find someone to vote for who speaks positively about it. But they either vote for who they've rented or they vote for whoever makes them feel good, regardless of whether or not they ever vote for it. And then they have the chutzpah to complain about not getting it. And reelect the people who didn't give it to them.

    There are good people who self-identify both ways, but between hypocrisy, apathy, and most of all, stubborn pride, the vast majority of them are ultimately why we're in this mess.
    Most Republican voters I know are doing the best they can with the options the corrupt Republican party provides. It seems to me the voters cam come a long way from 2007 and John McCain.

    It really comes down to the primaries. That is where the percentage of good politicians like Thomas Massie can be swapped in and the bad guys like Dan Crenshaw can be replaced. It is a painfully slow process and probably would yield results in time to save the Republic. In the meantime it is fun to make turds like Mike Johnson expose themselves as being more interested in keepng the scam going than working for Republican voters.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  35. #60
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, I'm not asking anyone's age. But you've both been around here long enough that I can testify -- he beat you to it. You're glad you joined him, so you might work at not sounding condescending...
    Not that I need to prove anything to you, but if you are interested, I voted Badnarik in 2004 and didn't vote in 2000. Since Ron Paul in 2007 my voting has a purpose that you never seem to grasp.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. A Way for Trump to Drain the Swamp
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2019, 07:15 PM
  2. Trump Filling the Swamp
    By PAF in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2019, 09:05 AM
  3. How Trump Filled The Swamp
    By natsuxdragoneel in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2017, 06:06 AM
  4. How Trump drained the swamp
    By juleswin in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 07:51 PM
  5. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 11:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •