Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Endorses the Swamp

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It really comes down to the primaries.
    Ugh.

GOP primaries are the worst.

"Never heard of him. It's more fun backing a winner."

I don't know what they put in the water in Kentucky, but I want some for my state. Even if it isn't so effective that it could prevent McConnell.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most Republican voters I know are doing the best they can with the options the corrupt Republican party provides. It seems to me the voters cam come a long way from 2007 and John McCain.

It really comes down to the primaries. That is where the percentage of good politicians like Thomas Massie can be swapped in and the bad guys like Dan Crenshaw can be replaced. It is a painfully slow process and probably would yield results in time to save the Republic. In the meantime it is fun to make turds like Mike Johnson expose themselves as being more interested in keepng the scam going than working for Republican voters.
    None of that matters. If a couple of folks like Massie get in, good. But when it comes down to it, R voters for the most part are still "party unity" and will sell their souls which does nothing at all, nothing whatsoever, to allow me to protect and defend my own liberty and freedoms and choose voluntarily where I want my money to go.

One thing that might be of some hope is that voters who feel that they can't sleep at night unless/until they get that "I Voted" sticker, is that if they do throw a vote for RFK Jr. If nothing else to show that they are waking up somewhat to the corrupt doupoloy, and to help RFK spread his messages concerning the Clot-shots and the rest of the PharmIndComplex, Captive Agencies, Bill Gates' "Climate Engineering" Agenda, etc. etc.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    One thing that might be of some hope is that voters who feel that they can't sleep at night unless/until they get that "I Voted" sticker, is that if they do throw a vote for RFK Jr. If nothing else to show that they are waking up somewhat to the corrupt doupoloy, and to help RFK spread his messages concerning the Clot-shots and the rest of the PharmIndComplex, Captive Agencies, Bill Gates' "Climate Engineering" Agenda, etc. etc.
    I've become a one issue voter. I'll admit it. I want Nuremberg II.

I'm seriously sick of watching Bill Gates' time bombs go off one by one. I can't believe there's anyone who isn't hopping mad about that.

Trump and Biden both have blood on their hands. Time for somebody completely different.

If they won't admit he won, well, then let's get this party started. But anyone who's willing to die for Trump is a moron.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-30-2024 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I've become a one issue voter. I'll admit it. I want Nuremberg II.

I'm seriously sick of watching Bill Gates' time bombs go off one by one. I can't believe there's anyone who isn't hopping mad about that.

Trump and Biden both have blood on their hands. Time for somebody completely different.
    lol

I agree.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Ugh.

GOP primaries are the worst.

"Never heard of him. It's more fun backing a winner."

I don't know what they put in the water in Kentucky, but I want some for my state. Even if it isn't so effective that it could prevent McConnell.
    I think Democrat primaries are worse. Its ok that we don't agree. You vote for your Democrat candidates and I will vote against them. We can cancel each other out and it will be fun. It is all pointless anyways!

None of that matters. If a couple of folks like Massie get in, good. But when it comes down to it, R voters for the most part are still "party unity" and will sell their souls which does nothing at all, nothing whatsoever, to allow me to protect and defend my own liberty and freedoms and choose voluntarily where I want my money to go.

I agree that there are many stupid R voters but the overwhelming amount of good people I know don't vote Democrat. I still agree with Ron Paul that the flawed GOP is the only viable path.

I think Covid woke up the most people when it comes to the medical/pharmaceutical industry. I am certainly glad RFK is spreading the word. From my experience the people that are the most resistant to RFK are stupid liberals. The Democrat voters that can't think for themselves and just do what they are told by the state propaganda machine are the most obedient when it comes to tearing down RFK.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

You vote for your Democrat candidates...
    What in the actual $#@! are you talking about?

I have to vote in $#@!ing DNC $#@!shows to be pissed that Trump financed Fauci's jab? Is that the silly-assed supposition here?

Go to hell.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    What in the actual $#@! are you talking about?

I have to vote in $#@!ing DNC $#@!shows to be pissed that Trump financed Fauci's jab? Is that the silly-assed supposition here?

Go to hell.
    Triggered much?

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Triggered much?

That came out of nowhere. Par for the course, "party unity". Worse is your guy mentioned at the bottom of that screenshot is a proven NY-Fascist-Lib.

@acptulsa never mentioned anything about voting for his "Democrat candidates". You're getting silly now.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-30-2024 at 03:01 PM.

Triggered much?
    Yup. I find out that A Son of Liberty is dead, killed by Gates, his lackeys Trump and Biden, and their henchman Fauci. And now I'm being trolled by someone so amateurish that he can see me talk from experience about what a pain in the ass it is to try to shove a liberty candidate through a GOP primary, and come back with this totally childish "yer a demoncrat!!" horse$#@!.

You're damned right I'm triggered. Congratulations. Successful trollery is successful.

That came out of nowhere. Par for the course, "party unity". Worse is your guy mentioned at the bottom of that screenshot is a proven NY-Fascist-Lib.
    Badnarik my ass. Wonder what other names he learned from Wikipedia...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-30-2024 at 03:12 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Yup. I find out that A Son of Liberty is dead, killed by Gates, his lackeys Trump and Biden, and their henchman Fauci. And now I'm being trolled by someone so amateurish that he can see me talk from experience about what a pain in the ass it is to try to shove a liberty candidate through a GOP primary, and come back with this totally childish "yer a demoncrat!!" horse$#@!.

You're damned right I'm triggered. Congratulations. Successful trollery is successful.
    Badnarik my ass. Wonder what other names he learned from Wikipedia...
    You deserved to be trolled. You constantly pretend I am a Republican that just advocates for the GOP even though you know its not true. I have never been a Republican except for occasionally registering with the party to participate in the primaries. This was the suggestion of Ron Paul and our movement in 2007. I don't know what you were doing at that time but I was hanging out a Ernie Hancock's house. You might remember Ernie as he is the guy that created the R3VOLUTION logo.

You do you and promote liberty through Democrats as you see fit. I will continue to follow the plan and work to drag the GOP back to their roots as we established in the 2008 and 2012 campaigns.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Now he acts like he has no posting history. Or maybe he's hoping people will confuse him with Created4...

I was hanging out a Ernie Hancock's house.
    Now we know what other name he pulled off of Wikipedia.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-30-2024 at 03:39 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know what you were doing at that time but I was hanging out a Ernie Hancock's house. You might remember Ernie as he is the guy that created the R3VOLUTION logo.
    Then you must know Todd? If you do and know his last name, I'll buy that.

Well?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Now he acts like he has no posting history. Or maybe he's hoping people will confuse him with Created4...

Now we know what other name he pulled off of Wikipedia.
    I stopped caring what Democrats like you think a long time ago.

Well?
    No, I don't remember Todd. It was a long time ago. Were you here in the Phoenix area back then? Are you still?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Well?
    Don't bother. He already outed himself. Nobody could pal around with Michael Badnarik and come away talking the way he has the last eight years.

He thought he'd do Swordy a solid and goad me into telling him exactly what he is. But that's not necessary. He knows exactly what he is.

No, I don't remember Todd. It was a long time ago. Were you here in the Phoenix area back then? Are you still?
    I know people across the land, including those in high office, and a very close friend since high school who blew the lid on the CIA ;-)

I don't see how you wouldn't know Todd if you hung out at Ernie's. Maybe remind Ernie that the wings were crispy... they just weren't hot enough for me ;-)
    Last edited by PAF; 05-30-2024 at 04:24 PM.

Don't bother. He already outed himself. Nobody could pal around with Michael Badnarik and come away talking the way he has the last eight years.

He thought he'd do Swordy a solid and goad me into telling him exactly what he is. But that's not necessary. He knows exactly what he is.
    Yeah, I hit reply before I saw your post

Nobody could pal around with Michael Badnarik and come away talking the way he has the last eight years.
    You brought back a memory... Mike was supposed to speak at our Constitution Event some years back but the day before the event he was admitted into the hospital due to a heart attack. Good guy, pleasant to talk with. Charlie Earl ended taking his place. The event ended up running 3 years in a row with pretty good turnout from the tri-state area. There are some videos still floating around on YouTube, hit me up PM if you're interested (I'd rather keep them off the forum, for reasons).

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I know people across the land, including those in high office, and a very close friend since high school who blew the lid on the CIA ;-)

I don't see how you wouldn't know Todd if you hung out at Ernie's. Maybe remind Ernie that the wings were crispy... they just weren't hot enough for me ;-)
    I wasn't some close friend of Ernie's, just connected with him as he was organizing activities here in the early days. I remember one guy there was open carrying a pistol on his hip and it kind of shocked me a bit at the time. It was actually very helpful in opening my eyes. He was a great guy but I don't remember his name now. That whole gang was living with free minds and totally focused on liberty. Ernie was awesome back then and always ran for some local office using public funds just so he could spread the ideas of liberty.

Back in those days if one supporter saw another with a sticker on their car, we would exchange a knowing glance, enjoying finding another person that "got it". Those were good times when we really thought we could solve this mess if we could just get enough people to listen and wake up. Good times.
    Last edited by Cleaner44; 05-30-2024 at 05:34 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

https://x.com/MassieforKY/status/1796274337819058304
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Does it even matter who he appoints when he literally doubled the size of the swamp in 4 years?
    No, he didn't.
    It's amazing how easily TDS victims pretend we live in an absolute dictatorship.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No, he didn't.
    It's amazing how easily TDS victims...
    The truly deranged deny stuff no matter how much evidence there is to back it up. Don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No, he didn't.
    It's amazing how easily TDS victims pretend we live in an absolute dictatorship.
    Ok the size of government doubled during Trump's presidency. Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Ok the size of government doubled during Trump's presidency. Is that better?
    That is accurate, or close enough.
    I'd have to check the numbers, but precision is not essential.
    Government grew during those four years in spite of Trump's actions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Speaking of Bob Good...

https://x.com/KelleyAshbyPaul/status...98112846204969
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status...91456129909037

Probably completely unrelated...

https://x.com/ChrisRossini/status/1797824957759758362

Apparently this John Lee guy had a less than 50% scorecard while in Nevada state govt. Also supports gun control.

Interestingly, he's not a Trump ass-kisser at all. Trump must be blindly supporting candidates based on swampers whispering in his ear. Same old Trump.

https://x.com/RMConservative/status/1797798940810842450

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Apparently this John Lee guy had a less than 50% scorecard while in Nevada state govt. Also supports gun control.

Interestingly, he's not a Trump ass-kisser at all. Trump must be blindly supporting candidates based on swampers whispering in his ear. Same old Trump.

https://x.com/RMConservative/status/1797798940810842450
    Who is running against him?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Probably completely unrelated...

https://x.com/ChrisRossini/status/1797824957759758362
    Israel already had the Golan heights, admitting reality is a small price to pay for support to Make America Great Again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast