Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Trump Sends Message of Support for Cryptocurrency

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Why didn't he do that the first time around?
    Probably because he either got threatened by the Deep State or he never actually wanted to. My guess is on the latter.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Probably because he either got threatened by the Deep State or he never actually wanted to. My guess is on the latter.
    Why is obstruction an impossible explanation?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He specifically opposes a CBDC.
    What he means is that he wants the mining industry here and not in China or somewhere else a hostile country could try to take control of it.

Then both you and Trump don't know the first thing about why BTC was created.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Trump stated in his speech to the LP that he wants to make sure that Bitcoin isnít driven overseas, but rather ďMade in AmericaĒ. Do you understand that he is a clueless, authoritarian opportunist?
    Whatzit matter?

When we can just invade and take the oil....errr......bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sounds like an excuse to make a national CBDC to me. What do you say about someone who says he won't do something, then lays the groundwork for it with his very next breath?
    BTC/decentralized crypto <> CBDC

I believe it is 99% likely that Trump does not understand this crypto issue at all. But Vivek does and it's clear to me that Trump has been listening to him ever since Vivek dropped from the race and joined his campaign.

That's false.
    At best he said both.
    You are the one removing the context you don't like.
    You are parroting a piece of propaganda that's getting more airplay on the internet than everything Ron Paul said and did in both campaigns, and you actually think you're being counter culture doing it.

Even Reason, which is pure establishment apologia and always has been, is grudgingly willing to allow that what you're repeating is lies. But then you've proven more than once that you're all about corporate personhood. If I remember correctly, you not only think corporations should be able to bribe -- er, I mean give campaign contributions to politicians but you're fine with theirs being unlimited while individual contributions should remain capped.

Here's Reason grudgingly and sarcastically admitting the truth about what all the propagandists and their useful idiots are lying about. I know you aren't interested in the truth, but somebody is.

https://reason.com/2014/10/01/activi...denies-he-wan/

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    BTC/decentralized crypto <> CBDC

I believe it is 99% likely that Trump does not understand this crypto issue at all. But Vivek does and it's clear to me that Trump has been listening to him ever since Vivek dropped from the race and joined his campaign.
    So tell me how we keep a cryptocurrency "made in the USA" without making it an official national currency.

I'm sick to death of seeing Trump's ignorance used as a selling point. The country has suffered enough at the hands of ignoramuses.

So tell me how we keep a cryptocurrency "made in the USA" without making it an official national currency.
    I wouldn't take the quote literally. I understood it to mean that he plans to let the crypto industry (including BTC miners) thrive here in the USA rather than having to move overseas.

I wouldn't take the quote literally. I understood it to mean that he plans to let the crypto industry (including BTC miners) thrive here in the USA rather than having to move overseas.
    Yeah, I know. And yet, these narcissists are so arrogant they've started playing this game where they drop hints on the conspiracy theorists. Makes it hard not to look for the double talk.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-they-tell-you

I take everything that fascist jack-ass says seriously. I remember when many of us were calling to eliminate the FDA and other 3-letter agencies, Trump instead threatened the FDA Chief to clear the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine by day's end or he would be fired.

"Made in America" my ass. He doesn't know the first about it, yet he goes public and speaks to it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Made in America" my ass. He doesn't know the first about it, yet he goes public and speaks to it.
    Me thinks Joovanka is probably wrapped up in a bitcoin play for big shekels.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What? The people selling drugs are "criminals"? The guy stealing his private data and then extorting him is not? Isn't this a libertarian site?
    Last time I checked kidnapping is not only a crime but it's also the initiation of violence. You aren't even close to being a libertarian here. This is bizarre. In your world view someone stealing "private data" from a Mexican drug cartel would be the "bad guy" but the person kidnapping and murdering people to protect said "private data" are the heroes? Okay.

Lol.. ok buddy..
    Right. So Trump promising to offer someone a pardon after Trump is no longer in office means more than an actual president offering someone deal while he's still in office? Dude you are off in the head! Trump had FOUR YEARS to offer pardons and declined to do so and is now clearly pandering. Biden sucks, but he has actually started the process of rescheduling marijuana. Trump had four years to do that and didn't. Promises made after someone is out of office are lame ASF.

Edit : I looked up the indictment for this guy. This is what you're defending.

On or about February 8, 2013, ROSS WILLIAM ULBRICHT, a/k/a "DreadPirate Roberts," ak/a "DPR," communicated with the UC via the Internet, to discuss the murder of the Employee. The UC stated that the assassins were in place, but waiting for the Employee to be alone because the Employee lived with a daughter and wife. The UC further advised that once the Employee was alone, "they will go in and torture him to get your money[,]" and "after that is done, then they get him out ofthe house and then take he somewhere where they can kill him[.]" ROSS WILLIAM ULBRICHT, a/k/a "Dread Pirate Roberts," a/kla "DPR," replied, 'just let me know when it's done. [W]e are still a go."

That's about as libertarian and Dick Cheney. SMH!
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-27-2024 at 11:02 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

@jmdrake ,

It seems @dannno and many others are still willing to give Trump another $8 Trillion [$14 Trillion adjusted] chance

Trump's son Eric and all his buddies made many, many millions on crypto.

Trump is for what's good for the oligarchy. End of Story.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

At least it wasn't Ukraine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Can you give me the phone# for the CEO of Bitcoin, been trying to get ahold of that guy for a while now...
    I'm pretty sure that prisoners have to call you rather than you call them.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You are parroting a piece of propaganda that's getting more airplay on the internet than everything Ron Paul said and did in both campaigns, and you actually think you're being counter culture doing it.

Even Reason, which is pure establishment apologia and always has been, is grudgingly willing to allow that what you're repeating is lies. But then you've proven more than once that you're all about corporate personhood. If I remember correctly, you not only think corporations should be able to bribe -- er, I mean give campaign contributions to politicians but you're fine with theirs being unlimited while individual contributions should remain capped.

Here's Reason grudgingly and sarcastically admitting the truth about what all the propagandists and their useful idiots are lying about. I know you aren't interested in the truth, but somebody is.

https://reason.com/2014/10/01/activi...denies-he-wan/
    I posted the video and the quotes, you are parroting propaganda designed to cover for his past exposure of his true beliefs.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Oh dear, he made money? Hang him?
    Destroy crypto! enact a CBDC, that'll teach him to make money!

I hear he made money on Real Estate, we should nationalize all Real Estate before he makes more money on it.
    And he made quite a bit of money on Truth Social, we should probably outlaw the internet too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm pretty sure that prisoners have to call you rather than you call them.
    Is the prisoner in the room with you now?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he wants all the remaining bitcoin to be made in the U.S., reiterating that it will help the country become energy-dominant.

"Bitcoin mining may be our last line of defense against a CBDC. Biden’s hatred of Bitcoin only helps China, Russia, and the Radical Communist Left. We want all the remaining Bitcoin to be MADE IN THE USA!!! It will help us be ENERGY DOMINANT," Trump said in a late-night post on the social media platform Truth Social.

Trump's post likely indicates he'd like to see more bitcoin mining done by U.S. companies using local resources. Current mining hotspots are China, Central Asian countries, El Salvador, and some European countries such as Germany, data shows.
    https://www.coindesk.com/business/20...aign=headlines

Trump, BTC, "Made in America"

Out of a total of 19,735,168 BTC with 94% already issued, only 1,264,831 left to go. Trump better hurry or it might be "Made in Japan"

Trump, BTC, "Made in America"

Out of a total of 19,735,168 BTC with 94% already issued, only 1,264,831 left to go. Trump better hurry or it might be "Made in Japan"
    Most of the bitcoin being mined in the US are funded by government subsidy. Maybe Trump thinks that industry needs even larger subsidies?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

it's because his family got in early and really big.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Most of the bitcoin being mined in the US are funded by government subsidy. Maybe Trump thinks that industry needs even larger subsidies?
    It's subsidized by many countries.

I was thinking along the lines of "Made in America", not mined in America, and if he would try to pull the plugs out of the walls of buildings in other countries. Tariffs? Sanctions? Put an embossed "Made in America" stamp on the bottoms of the digital ones "made" here?

it's actually for a worse reason.

now that it's in the financial system, Wall Street, non-anonymized, etc, they have their fingers on it.
    they are embracing the scam because it gives them control and made them very wealthy, so now they can sell the scam
    because it helps with the surveillance state and NWO agenda. He didn't like it before, now he likes it for that reason.

really says a lot, doesn't it?

-- something I wrote about 4 years ago about this --

go look for news from years ago. About the real creation of bitcoin and blockchain. They still haven't revealed who satoshi is. It's not a single person. The NSA/CIA and NWO/Pentagon connected Foundations created bitcoin and funded its secret development. This is why they created also the Tor Browser. It is why they allow the Dark Web to continue. They could turn it all off. They could have prevented bitcoin and all the cryptos - which was their duty. No. They promoted it. Trump is part of their network. Eric Trump was an early investor in bitcoin and offshore corporations connected to it. Bitcoin exploded under Trump's oversight. It was incorporated into our financial system and Wall Street. Remember Autumn Radtke murder "suicide". Remember the hacking of Mount Gox.

Regulation and Integration of cryptos accelerated and became mainstream under his watch. Notice, he says "unregulated" is bad.
    This means integration, loss of the original anonymity, so the agenda proceeds. Trump is not who you think he is. He has not fought the enemies you think he's fought, and his agenda is not in any way different. We made a big fuss over nothing. It was a distraction.

----
    "Donald Trump is not a ‘big fan’ of cryptocurrencies" Aug 31, 2021
    https://nypost.com/2021/08/31/donald...fan-of-crypto/

Donald J. Trump tweet, 8:15 pm, July 11, 2019:

"I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated Crypto Assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, uncluding drug trade and other illegal activity..."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12