Thread: Covid 19 New Economy

Covid 19 New Economy

CNBC STILL has a Covid 19 stock column on its main web site page right after the Nasdaq, Dow & NYSE columns

So F* obvious this was a designed new economical long term plan & that’s why nobody has been held accountable.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like to see a real American in Congress discuss the economic Russian Roulette we were all put thru for Covid.

I guess when CNBC takes down their Covid 19 stock tracker American citizens are free.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Like to see a real American in Congress discuss the economic Russian Roulette we were all put thru for Covid.

But that would entail explaining to the tax-payers [out-in-the-open] that crony corporatism/fascism makes up the entire United Corporation of 'Merika which would open up tons of other balls of wax. Won't happen.

I guess when CNBC takes down their Covid 19 stock tracker American citizens are free.
    I am not opposed to companies making money and people making money on investments. I am opposed to the fascist implementation and the lobbyists who facilitate it.

Speaking to the choir here, we're on the same page ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    CNBC STILL has a Covid 19 stock column on its main web site page right after the Nasdaq, Dow & NYSE columns

So F* obvious this was a designed new economical long term plan & that’s why nobody has been held accountable.
    Bird Flu is coming in October.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Good energy posts guys. Lol