Thread: Why Do Democrats Accuse Trumpers of Authoritarianism When They're the Ones Jailing Opponents

Why Do Democrats Accuse Trumpers of Authoritarianism When They're the Ones Jailing Opponents

They accuse their opponents of exactly what they do, being authoritarians, except they REALLY DO IT. These J6 grandmas are IN JAIL. The Biden FBI actually spent time, manpower, resources hunting these misdemeanor charges DOWN because they had a different opinion on the election. Broke nothing. No violent charges.

When is the last time you saw the FBI flying agents around the country and deploying SWAT teams for misdemeanors?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...arges-dc-jury/

"A Washington, D.C., jury convicted Rebecca Lavrenz of Falcon, Colorado, known on social media as the “J6 Praying Grandma,” of four federal misdemeanor charges Thursday related to her participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, incursion of the U.S. Capitol."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because we are living in a gaslit clown world which they are attempting to portray as reality?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...arges-dc-jury/

"A Washington, D.C., jury convicted Rebecca Lavrenz of Falcon, Colorado, known on social media as the “J6 Praying Grandma,” of four federal misdemeanor charges Thursday related to her participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, incursion of the U.S. Capitol."

$#@!ing shameful.

It's a standard feature of this psyop. Everyone hypocritically accuses everyone else of being what they are themselves all the time. It's the "I know you are but what am I?" of childhood writ large and made federal policy.

Welcome to the clown show.

Because Democrats are gigantic hypocrites.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Because Democrats are gigantic hypocrites.
    Hypocrites abound. It's a fair argument that hypocrites make up a (slightly) smaller percentage of Republican voters, but hypocrites abound. The government and mainstream media are full of Pharisees, a.k.a. hypocrites in authority, so the sheeple in every flock went all in on hypocrisy.