Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RFK Jr. endorses abortion up to birth

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Missouri Gov. Parson Signs Bill Banning Taxpayer Funds to Abortion Providers

You won't see Janet Mills or Gavin Newsom or Mara Healy signing a bill like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Or RFK.
    He said he wants government out if it, and you said that was a lie. Right here.

He wants universal healthcare and he will agree with the left that abortions are healthcare.
    He only wants to get government out of the way of the child sacrifice cult.
    Then why do you say he won't get government out of the way?

Trying to reason with you is useless. The entire GOP is useless, and you're a good poster boy for them.

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-13-2024 at 04:28 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He said he wants government out if it, and you said that was a lie. Right here.

Then why do you say he won't get government out of the way?
    He wants government out of the way, not out of the business of paying for it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He wants government out of the way, not out of the business of paying for it.
    People are considering whether or not to vote for a man named Kennedy. Nobody's interested in what silly, contradictory things you're putting in the mouths of the straw men you create.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Which reenforces my opinion that:

RFK Jr.: "We shouldn't have government involved."
    Really? You don't see your own position as extreme? Okay. At some point, if left to nature, the baby becomes born. What then? Is the government still not allowed to be involved? The father that put his 6 year old son on a treadmill until his heart ruptured shouldn't be prosecuted? It's okay as long as you don't have to pay for it? I have seen people take that position and if that's your position, okay. It's just not mine. I think English common law got it right. But at the very least, at week 21 when a baby (excuse me "fetus") can recognize his or her mother's voice, some protection should be afforded it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Really? You don't see your own position as extreme? Okay. At some point, if left to nature, the baby becomes born. What then? Is the government still not allowed to be involved? The father that put his 6 year old son on a treadmill until his heart ruptured shouldn't be prosecuted? It's okay as long as you don't have to pay for it? I have seen people take that position and if that's your position, okay. It's just not mine. I think English common law got it right. But at the very least, at week 21 when a baby (excuse me "fetus") can recognize his or her mother's voice, some protection should be afforded it.
    This is one of those areas [morality] where there is no solution. I don't have the answers, or a recommendation, other than government should not be involved.

I believe that abortion is murder at any stage. It will either be funded by the taxpayer, out of pocket [even via insurance provider], or driven underground into the black-market. I don't want to be complicit and having to pay for it.

There will always be people on both sides of this issue. If RFK has a way to at least reduce the number of abortions...

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

This is one of those areas [morality] where there is no solution. I don't have the answers, or a recommendation, other than government should not be involved.

I believe that abortion is murder at any stage. It will either be funded by the taxpayer, out of pocket [even via insurance provider], or driven underground into the black-market. I don't want to be complicit and having to pay for it.

There will always be people on both sides of this issue. If RFK has a way to at least reduce the number of abortions...
    If a person wishes a murder, which is dreadfully wrong, let it be out of their own pocket.

This is not a malum prohibitum ordinance.

This is giving the OK to infanticide.

Which, if abortion itself is any measure, will adversely affect black people and their offspring.

Just like Margaret Sanger wanted.

But I'm the racist.

Jesus, make it make sense.
    In an agorist/anarchist society, how does one deal with a murderer?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

In an agorist/anarchist society, how does one deal with a murderer?
    I believe that abortion is murder at any stage...

...or driven underground into the black-market. I don't want to be complicit and having to pay for it.

If RFK has a way to at least reduce the number of abortions...
    //

//
    No, I meant in a larger sense, serious question, how do you deal with a murderer?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

No, I meant in larger sense, serious question, how doe deal with a murderer?
    The accused gets their day in court, and if found guilty, a jury decides. But again, you will always have people on both sides of this particular issue. I still don't want to pay for any abortions, or at the very least, reduce the number as much as possible.

Even in an agorist/anarchist society, small-cell communities would be present ;-)
    Last edited by PAF; 05-13-2024 at 06:28 AM.

The accused gets their day in court, and if found guilty, a jury decides. But again, you will always have people on both sides of this particular issue. I still don't want to pay for any abortions, or at the very least, reduce the number as much as possible.

Even in an agorist/anarchist society, small-cell communities would be present ;-)
    Ah, OK, so there are still cops and judges and jails and courts and such.

Because abortions are murder, I don't want to pay for them either.

Ah, OK, so there are still cops and judges and jails and courts and such.

Because abortions are murder, I don't want to pay for them either.
    Right on :-)

Now if I can only get you to forget the old-school bikes and lean toward the progressive Hard Bikes choppers

PS: big fat rear-ends belong on bikes not chicks
    Last edited by PAF; 05-13-2024 at 07:49 AM.

Right on :-)

Now if I can only get you to forget the old-school bikes and lean toward the progressive Hard Bikes choppers

PS: big fat rear-ends belong on bikes not chicks
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I love the amount of craftsmanship and skill that go into building one.

I'm not in the least progressive, I like the old things and the old ways.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-14-2024 at 09:30 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I love the amount of craftsmanship and skill that go into building one.

I'm not in the in the least progressive, I like the old things and the old ways.
    A Rock Crusher over a 5-Stage Clutch on a drag strip??? lol

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think this clip may be out of context, I'm waiting to read more about it.
    So rather than taking RFK at his word, seeing it come out of his mouth, you want to wait until a "journalist" crafts a piece for you to read and tell you what to think and feel about it?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I completely reject the "life begins at conception so all abortion at anytime should be illegal" point of view which recently played out in but I also completely reject the "it's not a life until it takes it's first breath" point of view. Under English common law abortion was legal until the "quickening" which is when a woman can feel the baby move which is about 14 weeks. After that it was illegal. I can live with that.
    I agree. I think both extremes are absurd. If I was aborted after a couple weeks, I'd never know the difference, I was a few cells. But 9 months is a baby. That's clearly murder. I think 14 weeks is a good compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    So rather than taking RFK at his word, seeing it come out of his mouth, you want to wait until a "journalist" crafts a piece for you to read and tell you what to think and feel about it?
    RFK is clearly playing both sides. I think we should wait for a formal written statement of his positions rather than an off the cuff remark on some talk show. I have no interest in defending RFK. My interest in possibly voting for him is simply because he is not Trump or Biden. We already know both of them are failures.

So, you either have the state, or you have mob rule.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So, you either have the state, or you have mob rule.
    You really think, even after all we've seen, that's either/or?

But without the state, who would brainwash the mob?

You really think, even after all we've seen, that's either/or?

But without the state, who would brainwash the mob?
    Courts are either run by the state or the mob, he said there would be courts.
    And the mob always turns into a state, that's why anarchy is a transient state of things that always turns into tyranny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Courts are either run by the state or the mob, he said there would be courts.
    Again. Define the difference between "state" and "mafia".

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PAF is self-contrdictory. He classifies all abortion as murder, but then says it should be allowed.
    In his fantasy land, however, murder is still a crime punishable by a court of peers.

But he doesn't want abortion, which he calls murder, to be a crime.

Chit or get off the pot, man.

Concerning this topic, I think Trump has it right, and that Kennedy's stance is duplicitous b.s.
    Last edited by Snowball; 05-14-2024 at 07:34 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    PAF is self-contrdictory. He classifies all abortion as murder, but then says it should be allowed.
    He did? Where? When?

He did? Where? When?
    All thread he endorses this new RFK Jr position. Post #65 he just says "I don't want to pay for it", regardless of the fact that if RFK Jr were president, that right would be protected and in many states, Federal money would pay for it, and in HIS STATE he would indeed pay for it anyway.
    Then, in Post #69 he says murder is a crime punishable in court. Which he maintains abortion is always murder at any stage. But he doesn't want a Federal abortion law, that bans it, or even imposes ANY REASONABLE LIMITS on it.
    This is all very self-contradictory. If it's murder, it should be a crime, he agrees. But then he says it should be allowed. Like RFK Jr.

RFK Jr. is not going to win a single state. He totally blew his campaign and this is why Kucinch left. Now, he's not even agreeing with Shanahan, who was "surprised" by this. I estimate that he's lost a good 30-60% of his prospective voter base with this nutball position. He can forget about it because without Christian conservatives and Catholics, all he could possibly get is a fraction of the liberal vote. That fraction he threw away earlier by supporting Israel's actions. He's a freaking joke. He will get maybe 4-9% nationwide and not win a single state. Irrelevant.

Which is stupid, because he used to have a chance. He blew it because he's not presidential material.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Faulty assumptions abound this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    In his fantasy land, however, murder is still a crime punishable by a court of peers.

But he doesn't want abortion, which he calls murder, to be a crime.

Chit or get off the pot, man.

Concerning this topic, I think Trump has it right, and that Kennedy's stance is duplicitous b.s.

Wow, another Fed.gov lover/supporter/grower/Trump Humper, who by the way funded Planned Parenthood with more money than his predecessor.

You failed to include the rest of my quote:

Oh, and in case you forgot this about RFK: "Children's Health Defense" which has been around for years.

I did not read RFK's proposed bill to know what might be in it. It could be junque for all I know. But knowing Trump's past history, statements and funding, I can pretty much believe that RFK Jr. has children's best interest more at heart than Trump ever would.

Again. Define the difference between "state" and "mafia".
    There's no difference, however what anarchists don't understand is that there's no other option. There's always going to be a "state", "mafia", "warlord" presiding over a given area. Government is force and force is not going away anytime soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123