Thread: Maxine Waters - "I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations"

Maxine Waters - "I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations"

Maxine Waters Calls on DOJ to Investigate Trump Supporters ‘Training Up in the Hills’ for Civil War

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024...for-civil-war/

PAM KEY 6 May 2024

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that the Department of Justice should investigate “right-wing organizations” who supported former President Donald Trump “training up in the hill” for a civil war.

Waters said, “You cannot trust anything that Donald Trump has to say no matter if he loses he is going to say it was fraud. He still has not accepted what happened in the last presidential election. We have to be very concerned about a former president of the United States talking about attacking his own country, talking about perhaps a bloodbath, talking about perhaps there is going to be trouble. He said it in so many different ways we should take him seriously. This man does not believe in the Constitution. He wants to be a dictator. This is a dangerous human being. We have to know what our country is going to do to protect us from him.”

She continued, “I will tell you what I’m going to do. I’m going to ask the Justice Department and I am going to ask the president to tell us what they are going to do to protect this country against violence if he loses. I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations that he is connected with who are training up in the hills somewhere and targeting, you know, what communities they are going to attack. We need to know now, given he is telling us there is going to be violence if he loses, we need to know what his plan is and how we are going to be protected.”

Waters added, “We know that there are people aligned who are with him who follow him who are already practicing what their government is going to be under Trump. Not only are they planning on a civil war if they have to do that, but he is spelling it out specifically how and what they are going to do and how he is going to get revenge, how he is going to attack his enemies, all of these things. When he talks about race, we know, and I’m going to tell you again today, Donald Trump is a pure racist. I am worried that the attack is going to be on people of color.”
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL , extremists traing in rural calif deserts for race war , ya , watever
    Do something Danke

Its qutie rich that this clown still pretends to believe in the Constitution when she wants Free Speech to be censored for some.

I lived in LA when the Rodney King riots happened. She was on TV all the time, running her trap and defending the thugs who dragged Reginald Denny from his truck and bashed his head in. I wish someone could dig up clips and make a video go viral on that racist bitch.
    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it.

~comment at Zero Hedge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    LOL , extremists traing in rural calif deserts for race war , ya , watever
    I wish
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I wish
    Ya, LOL , caly lost long ago, it aint going on there. Never before been such a sedentary , fat , lazy , skill less population
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-09-2024 at 06:28 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I lived in LA when the Rodney King riots happened. She was on TV all the time, running her trap and defending the thugs who dragged Reginald Denny from his truck and bashed his head in. I wish someone could dig up clips and make a video go viral on that racist bitch.
    She has no problems living with other rich gated community "white" Liberals though...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya, LOL , caly lost long ago, it aint going on tere. Never before been suc a sedentary , fat , lazy , skill less population
    Believe them when they tell you. If they can pay protesters to do fake protests and real riots, complete with prepositioned bricks, they can pay mercenaries to do a civil war for the cameras before they install Trump.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile, "colored people".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1787516621436711012

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I was wondering what happened to Maxine Waters. Seems like she dropped off the face of the earth the past couple years. Not surprising that she would say something incredibly and utterly stupid.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-06-2024 at 10:07 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/lambruscov/statu...07331416850803

Maxine Waters embraced Damien Williams, the infamous thug who hurled a chunk of concrete at truck driver Reginald Denny and performed a victory dance over this innocent man’s battered body. Maxine Waters even visited Damien Williams’ mother to offer her support.

Williams was sent to prison on a single felony charge of mayhem, but when his accomplices got off, Waters joined in the celebration.

Damien Williams was released a few years later and went on to murder somebody else in 2000. He is still in prison today serving out a 46-year sentence.. Also, no surprise, he was a member of the Crips.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...eginald-denny/
    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it.

~comment at Zero Hedge

I want to meme this so bad, but I have to do real-life stuff...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

https://twitter.com/sfmcguire79/stat...36437071323347
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·