Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kristi Noem is a dog (and goat) killer

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Haven't paid much attention to Pope Francis, have you?
    I know he's an Argentinian liberal. But he's also not a Marxist. Marxism is class warfare and reductionism.
    It is a thoroughly non-Catholic and utilitarian, carnal philosophy.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    But he's also not a Marxist.
    I disagree.

Marxism is class warfare and reductionism.
    So? You think just because someone became pope means he can't be carnal?

I disagree.

I disagree.

Are we really going to talk about this? I mean carnal in the sense of reductionism and utilitarianism, which is what I said.
    Marx was all about money and power, just a shift in where it's concentrated. I don't think you'll be reading Laudato Si and Fratelli Tutti then getting back to me.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Catholic Social Teaching is not Marxism.
    Hey, I don't know that much about it. I did work for Catholic Human Development, as a community organizer, when I was about 20ish, and they sent me to a school in Chicago to get trained. I was not very comfortable with the feel of it. Something about it just rubbed me the wrong way, on a gut level. It was later that I found out who Saul Alinsky was and it was his school. Same one Obama later went to. They were commies. That doesn't mean that everyone sent there knew that. I didn't. There's also nothing wrong with community organizing and the issues addressed are valid. But they were grooming and indoctrinating us into Marxist ideology.

The Catholic church has been infiltrated with communists since the 1930s. You seem to be a Catholic so maybe should look into it. Communist turned Catholic, Bella Dodd, testified about it to congress and that testimony can be found online.

@acptulsa
    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it.

~comment at Zero Hedge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know he's an Argentinian liberal. But he's also not a Marxist. Marxism is class warfare and reductionism.
    I had to look up reductionism and, oddly enough, the wiki page comes with a drawing of a mechanical duck which struck me funny because in the case of Bergolio, I was thinking, "looks like a duck...". Anyway, I have no interest in digging into that wiki but simple observation and listening to what he says screams Marxist. For God's sake, the guy is always pushing Agenda 2030 and the climate hoax which is a LIE. Never mind his embracing of LGBTQIP and pagan goddesses.

~comment at Zero Hedge

That sounds like something Pope Francis would like.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

It looks to me like if the parents had stopped freaking out, the kids would have been fine.

Bears are apex predators and eat what they can catch.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...16413849866296

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-01-2024 at 09:35 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...58885104619631
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It didn't take long to reach this point:

The puppy and goat were both antisemitic.

In fact, the goat's gggg-grandfather cheated a joooww out of the opportunity to be made into a lampshade.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It looks to me like if the parents had stopped freaking out, the kids would have been fine.

Bears are apex predators and eat what they can catch.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...16413849866296

I wonder how Disney ever got away with showing this?

Or Dreamworks showing this:

Duckling alert at 1:20 in.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not everyone has been around rural life and these things can seem cruel to you but normal to a person who has, it's been a while for me. But what Noem described doing is normal behavior in that lifestyle.
    That's exactly what they said about Michael Vick.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First came Noem’s disclosure about shooting and killing her 14-month-old wirehair pointer, Cricket, for misbehaving. Then, just as the dog-killing news cycle was cresting, the Dakota Scout reported on an anecdote in “No Going Back” that on its face is highly improbable: Noem’s claim that she met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un while serving as a back-bencher in Congress.

“Through my tenure on the House Armed Services Committee,” Noem wrote, “I had the chance to travel to many countries to meet with world leaders. I remember when I met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. I’m sure he underestimated me, having no clue about my experience staring down little tyrants (I’d been a children’s pastor, after all).”

In fact, the only part of this that checks out is Kim “having no clue about” Noem — because they never met.

Noem’s spokesperson, Ian Fury, seemed to concede that the Kim story was false Thursday night: “We’ve been made aware that the publisher will be addressing conflated world leaders’ names in the book before it is released.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...y-dog-00155925

~comment at Zero Hedge

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    First came Noem’s disclosure about shooting and killing her 14-month-old wirehair pointer, Cricket, for misbehaving. Then, just as the dog-killing news cycle was cresting, the Dakota Scout reported on an anecdote in “No Going Back” that on its face is highly improbable: Noem’s claim that she met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un while serving as a back-bencher in Congress.

“Through my tenure on the House Armed Services Committee,” Noem wrote, “I had the chance to travel to many countries to meet with world leaders. I remember when I met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. I’m sure he underestimated me, having no clue about my experience staring down little tyrants (I’d been a children’s pastor, after all).”

In fact, the only part of this that checks out is Kim “having no clue about” Noem — because they never met.

Noem’s spokesperson, Ian Fury, seemed to concede that the Kim story was false Thursday night: “We’ve been made aware that the publisher will be addressing conflated world leaders’ names in the book before it is released.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...y-dog-00155925
    Not defending this, mind you, but isn't it strange how the "fact checkers" hold someone like Noem to task immediately, but Ol' Cabbage Head in the White House spins bull$#@! daily and never gets held to account.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Great comment from Bear eating duck in front of toddlers

I’d stand there, with my phone in the air, blasting “Circle of Life” theme from The Lion King.

Wasn't Noem ducking and dodging sniper fire while getting off the plane in Bosnia to meet Kim?

Her Kim lie should be the coup de grace for her credibility.

This stupid move will actually improve her chances of being Trump's VP.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Wasn't Noem ducking and dodging sniper fire while getting off the plane in Bosnia to meet Kim?

Her Kim lie should be the coup de grace for her credibility.

This stupid move will actually improve her chances of being Trump's VP.
    Her chances are shot:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...235015193/amp/

If Trump wins, she would be perfect to head a new agency to enforce the new mean words against joowz laws.

Vaxx Daddy and a VP with no hesitation to "Put Down" an animal? I think I'll pass on that combo.

(think about it, if my point isn't clear)

----------
    Any way, she keeps doubling down on stupid. Now says Biden should shoot his dog for biting Secret Service. Dogs are good character sniffers imo.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/05/trum...-put-down.html
    Last edited by devil21; 05-05-2024 at 01:33 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not defending this, mind you, but isn't it strange how the "fact checkers" hold someone like Noem to task immediately, but Ol' Cabbage Head in the White House spins bull$#@! daily and never gets held to account.
    It has occurred to me that this whole thing reminds me of the many times that TPTB take out candidates at critical times...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has occurred to me that this whole thing reminds me of the many times that TPTB take out candidates at critical times...
    Mixed thoughts...maybe...the ding dong did go and put it in her book.

Would love to know which editor or ghostwriter cleared that.

But if this story had just popped up out of nowhere after all these years, then yes, definitely a "hit".

She did it to herself and has doubled down on it. I'm glad she exposed herself. She was already terrible but being an animal abuser - and bragging about it - is despicable and she is finished.

~comment at Zero Hedge

Is this even going to hurt her long term? I'm not an animal lover or owner so my perspective is probably off. But let's be real here, the world has become so $#@!ed up that I am being 100% serious when I say that Donald Trump could kill a puppy on live TV and not lose the support of his Trumpkins.

Cops kill harmless dogs all the time.
    When a dog gets killed by someone and the perpetrator gets brought to court, it is nothing more than a small monetary compensation.
    Cities euthanize animals all the time.

What hypocrites. Then they find a person that has 25 cats, and it is cruelty to animals...

It is not about the crime or event, it is about the prosecution.

If somebody else can kill my dog and simply get a fine. I should be able to do what I think is right with my own dog. Something about right of ownership.

Parents don't all treat their children the same. Some send kids to time out, some give their kids a whooping. Some even go so far to send their 12 year old and 9 year old to the corner park to play alone in this dangerous world.

It takes a village and just a few Karens.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 05-06-2024 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Cops kill harmless dogs all the time.
    When a dog gets killed by someone and the perpetrator gets brought to court, it is nothing more than a small monetary compensation.
    Cities euthanize animals all the time.

What hypocrites. Then they find a person that has 25 cats, and it is cruelty to animals...

It is not about the crime or event, it is about the prosecution.

If somebody else can kill my dog and simply get a fine. I should be able to do what I think is right with my own dog. Something about right of ownership.

Parents don't all treat their children the same. Some send kids to time out, some give their kids a whooping. Some even go so far to send their 12 year old and 9 year old to the corner park to play alone in this dangerous world.

It takes a village and just a few Karens.
    For what it is worth, I live in the middle of flyover country and people that get animal abuse/neglect charges have the book thrown at them.

I don't think it is because rural people care that much about animals so much as they just love to see people convicted.

Pretty funny $#@! right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOe2SfBy3o

~comment at Zero Hedge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123