Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Sold-Out His Base to Shovel $95 Billion to Ukraine and Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    According to McConnell, he delayed it and held it up by daring to question it.

$#@!ing Trump's a hell of a guy: he can support it, be powerless to stop it and delay it all at the same time.

$#@!ing guy's Superman.

McConnell says Tucker Carlson and Trump's waffling delayed crucial Ukraine aid
    How dare you question the TDS cognitive dissonance.
    Oceania has always been at war with our greatest ally Eurasia.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Oceania has always been at war with our greatest ally Eurasia.
    No $#@!...this is just getting silly now.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...78848780353805
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...78848780353805
    So, Miss Lindsay is giving him credit for it because...

[Insert deranged fan fiction here]

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

And not only does supporting Johnson keep the House from going to the Demoncrats when more RINOs resign if Johnson is vacated (allowing the Dems to declare Trump ineligible for "Insurrection"), it also makes the continuing failure of the Ukraine war completely Biden's fault.
    The left won't be able to blame Trump and Republicans when Russia wins before the election.

Johnson selling out didn't leave Trump many good options.
    We both know each others as pro Trump.

But really Trump is a out of his depth here. His age does not help. Sad but true. If Trump now listens to Graham, The MIC probably just compromised his team of campaign advisers.

I would choose Trump over Biden. sure. But I don't care anymore. It won't change much. The USA is a warmongering liberal oligarchy controlled by intelligence services.

as a citizen, vote with the only power you truly have. Money. And buy the best sound money you know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    We both know each others as pro Trump.

But really Trump is a out of his depth here. His age does not help. Sad but true. If Trump now listens to Graham, The MIC probably just compromised his team of campaign advisers.

I would choose Trump over Biden. sure. But I don't care anymore. It won't change much. The USA is a warmongering liberal oligarchy controlled by intelligence services.

as a citizen, vote with the only power you truly have. Money. And buy the best sound money you know about.

After 8 years of Obama with a big letter D after his name, Trump (lifelong D) [tptb] knew that the only way he could win was to change the letter after his name to an R right before the election. The biggest spender in all of U.S. history, along with his pathetic record, it simply amazes me that a little alphabet letter can determine the fate of our country. The people have been Trumped.

Sound money is good, very good in fact, but with government so powerful and corrupt, it can only go so far.
    Last edited by PAF; 04-24-2024 at 06:51 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, Miss Lindsay is giving him credit for it because...

[Insert deranged fan fiction here]
    Even Tuberville, a trump turd consumer, is saying Trump is the one who came up with the "loan" con.

$#@!ing Trump's a hell of a guy: he can support it, be powerless to stop it and delay it all at the same time.
    I'm trying to understand your mindset here. You seem to be implying that a person couldn't do all three of those things. But I don't see why not. That seems like the kind of thing unprincipled politicians who want to straddle both sides of an issue do all the time, especially Trump himself.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Even Tuberville, a trump turd consumer, is saying Trump is the one who came up with the "loan" con.

About par, considering his dealings with Soros. The articles that broke it down seemed to have been memory-holed, but this is still up:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald...e-soross-money

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump probably got a bribe. He needs the money for all those fines and legal fees. Maybe there will be a Trump resort in Ukraine after the war?
    Remember when Trump launched a hundred tomahawks at Syria for a bump in the polls and that was a good thing?

Those were the days
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm trying to understand your mindset here. You seem to be implying that a person couldn't do all three of those things. But I don't see why not. That seems like the kind of thing unprincipled politicians who want to straddle both sides of an issue do all the time, especially Trump himself.
    They are almost never successful at it.

That's why I said he was a hell of a guy.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I guess it's either Beelezebub or Machiavelli.
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

-In the voice of Sir David Attenborough

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I guess it's either Beelezebub or Machiavelli.
    You can always write in Ron Paul.

Or hell, Pat Buchanan.

That may be exactly what I do, come to think of it.

I love Ron, but more of Pat's prognostications have come true.

And I was a "blood and soil", America First, pro-tariff Buchananite long before being a Ron Paul man.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-24-2024 at 01:04 PM.

I mean, you gotta see the pattern of Trump by now, right??

He'll do exactly what the machine wants. His base will defend him saying something like, "he had to do it to prevent something worse!" ("something worse" usually meaning something worse for Trump, himself.) His hopeful supporters will be disappointed, but at least it's not as bad as the other guy. Government grows. Liberty recedes. Wealth is stolen. And America waits for the next election. Which, of course, will be the "most important election of our lives".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I mean, you gotta see the pattern of Trump by now, right??

He'll do exactly what the machine wants. His base will defend him saying something like, "he had to do it to prevent something worse!" ("something worse" usually meaning something worse for Trump, himself.) His hopeful supporters will be disappointed, but at least it's not as bad as the other guy. Government grows. Liberty recedes. Wealth is stolen. And America waits for the next election. Which, of course, will be the "most important election of our lives".

That’s pretty much been the pattern for at least the last almost half-century that I’ve been involved if you just replace “Trump” with “Republican.” The game is rigged and the only way to win a rigged game is not to play.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You may scoff at football analogies all you want, but there really is no better analogy for Republican politicians. The way you win is, you reach the other team's goal as often as possible while trying to prevent anyone from achieving your goal. As long as we let money drive elections, that will always describe the lot of "limited government candidates".

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    The game is rigged and the only way to win a rigged game is not to play.
    There's only one way to win at a shell game,
    Be the one that gets the other guy to play

Can you dig it? I knew that you could.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And not only does supporting Johnson keep the House from going to the Demoncrats when more RINOs resign if Johnson is vacated (allowing the Dems to declare Trump ineligible for "Insurrection"), it also makes the continuing failure of the Ukraine war completely Biden's fault.
    The left won't be able to blame Trump and Republicans when Russia wins before the election.

Johnson selling out didn't leave Trump many good options.
    Johnson had to give the Democrats everything they wanted without getting anything in return.

Otherwise, the Democrats might take over.

And that would be bad, mm'kay?

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...92998016761927

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Johnson had to give the Democrats everything they wanted without getting anything in return.

Otherwise, the Democrats might take over.

And that would be bad, mm'kay?
    Funny he can't figure out where RINOs come from, or how they get reelected.

Funny he can't figure out where RINOs come from, or how they get reelected.
    File under "We had to destroy the village in order to save it".

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    File under "We had to destroy the village in order to save it".
    You're a political neophyte if you don't understand why these fights that make no real world difference whatsoever are the most crucial. And why government can never, ever work right, yet we can't live without it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-24-2024 at 04:57 PM.

You're a political neophyte if you don't understand why these fights that make no real world difference whatsoever are the most crucial. And why government can never, ever work right, yet we can't live without it.
    We are "living without it", in a very real sense.

The nation is being invaded, while the fedgov does nothing, ignoring one its most basic constitutional duties.

You may scoff at football analogies all you want, but there really is no better analogy for Republican politicians. The way you win is, you reach the other team's goal as often as possible while trying to prevent anyone from achieving your goal. As long as we let money drive elections, that will always describe the lot of "limited government candidates".
    However the game is played it seems like Nancy Pelosi was/is MVP.
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

The nation is being invaded, while the fedgov does nothing, ignoring one its most basic constitutional duties.
    Just rename congress the Verkhovna Rada.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Just rename congress the Verkhovna Rada.
    No $#@!...not only do they do nothing, they fund the invaders and the groups organizing them.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No $#@!...not only do they do nothing, they fund the invaders and the groups organizing them.
    Yeah. Dude. That's not doing nothing. Lots of children don't do what they're supposed to do. These are the brats who do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do, just to really piss their parents off and see if they'll really never put limits on the little hellions.

The bastards never do nothing. We dream of the day the emmeffers do nothing at all.

The fed.gov, the MIC, knows no bounds. It is about profit and control. They want people to pit against each other so badly that the people will be willing to shred every last remnant of freedom in this country. Holding cells, government documentation, aerial drones, cameras on every street corner, border patrol - not only at the border, but inner states as well. By the time it is done, people will be screaming in favor of a fully militarized Amerika.

No 4th Branch of Government "newz" channel will talk about the root of the problem, which is taking tax payer money and funding these NGO's and the DHS. Because if they did, they know that people would never put up with it, and demand to put a stop to it. Ask ordinary people people what they believe the root cause of the immigration is. They truly believe that foreigners are invading this country on their own dime, and that this government has nothing to do with it. They truly believe that as criminal as this government is, the government is innocent on this one single issue and wants to protect the American people. WHICH IS A GD LIE.

Government incites hatred and mass confusion, to the point that people demand irrational solutions, even at the expense of Billions and Billions of dollars and sacrifices to freedoms. The Constitution-Free Zone which used to be abhorred is now welcomely accepted and a daily part of life. Soon, your children will be micro-chipped to distinguish "them from us", tracked everywhere they go, and it will likewise be welcomely accepted and a daily part of life.

Government knows that once the funding stops to these NGO's and DHS, there will be no need for militarized zones, holding cells, other technologies, etc. etc., which would in fact put a big profit damper on the Military Industrial Complex. It is now up to the people to stop thinking and reacting irrationally and put a stop to all of this. Short of that, Amerika has had its turn and it is time for it to end. I am a firm hard-core believer and advocate of people get exactly what they deserve.

I don't blame immigrants for taking advantage and wanting a better way of life. But I DO blame this corrupt government for using tax dollars to fund it all, and I likewise blame the government for coercing the American people into wanting walls, militarized zones, holding cells and the like, which affects my pocket book and my freedom and liberties!
    Last edited by PAF; 04-24-2024 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    No 4th Branch of Government "newz" channel will talk about the root of the problem, which is taking tax payer money and funding these NGO's and the DHS. Because if they did, they know that people would never put up with it, and demand to put a stop to it. Ask ordinary people people what they believe the root cause of the immigration is. They truly believe that foreigners are invading this country on their own dime, and that this government has nothing to do with it. They truly believe that as criminal as this government is, the government is innocent on this one single issue and wants to protect the American people. WHICH IS A GD LIE.
    There it is. And the way they get away with it is an interesting psychological phenomenon. People can handle government not working. That they can wrap their heads around. Look at your own reactions, AF. First you say, it ain't doing it's job. Then you're, like, wait. It is doing the exact opposite, for crying out loud.

Most people are way beyond that little 29 minute pause between the one thought and the other. When it comes to the traitors engaging in actual sabotage, they literally can't handle the truth. They would conveniently refuse to believe it. They'll admit government does nothing if they have to. But they won't even consider the possibility that they're paying to have this threat dumped on them. If CNN did say it, they'd never tune CNN in again.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Amerika has had its turn and it is time for it to end. I am a firm hard-core believer and advocate of people get exactly what they deserve.

I don't blame immigrants for taking advantage and wanting a better way of life.
    That's where we differ.

I live here, my family has lived here for hundreds of years, and I still think it's worth saving.

These are not immigrants, they are invaders, just as surely as if they had tanks and artillery and guns.

And here:

They want people to pit against each other so badly that the people will be willing to shred every last remnant of freedom in this country.
    No they don't.

Why?

Because if they wanted a bloody fight with everybody at each other's throat, they would not have taken one whole side of the population and trained them, in a Pavlovian manner, to hate themselves so much that they are uncapable, not just unwilling, but unable to even think about fighting back.

What they want is an extermination.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast