Thread: Ukraine Russia border is OUR border

Ukraine Russia border is OUR border

https://twitter.com/Rep_Clyde/status...13868990853579
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know anything about Russia but I think my core values align more with traditional Russians than the woke west.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I don't know anything about Russia but I think my core values align more with traditional Russians than the woke west.
    Fair enough but that's not the point. The US is hitting rock freaking bottom, now. They aren't even making any pretenses anymore. It's straight up f- the US and some other country is what matters. Since last October we've had a US congressman (R-Z; dual citizen) wear an IDF uniform in the House chambers; Democraps waiving Ukrainian flags and this $#@! saying someplace on the other side of the planet is "our border". It's surreal.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Fair enough but that's not the point. The US is hitting rock freaking bottom, now. They aren't even making any pretenses anymore. It's straight up f- the US and some other country is what matters. Since last October we've had a US congressman (R-Z; dual citizen) wear an IDF uniform in the House chambers; Democraps waiving Ukrainian flags and this $#@! saying someplace on the other side of the planet is "our border". It's surreal.
    Agreed!

$#@! this guy with a dirty rake.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan