Thread: TN - 2 dead, 14 shot in mass shooting at Memphis block party

TN - 2 dead, 14 shot in mass shooting at Memphis block party

Report: 2 Dead, 14 Others Left Injured After Shooting in Memphis

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2024...ng-in-memphis/

ELIZABETH WEIBEL 21 Apr 2024

Two people were left dead and 14 others were reportedly injured after a shooting occurred Saturday night at a block party in Memphis, Tennessee.

Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn Davis said during a press conference that the shooting had been reported around 7:19 p.m. on Saturday, according to CBS News.

Upon arriving at the scene, officials found five people suffering from gunshot wounds, two males reportedly died, and three other victims were taken to local hospitals.

Eleven other victims suffering from gunshot wounds were transported to local hospitals privately, Davis said during the press conference.

“We believe there are at least two individuals that fire weapons during this incident,” Davis said.

Davis said there were roughly between 200 and 300 people in attendance at the block party, according to the outlet.

https://twitter.com/MEM_PoliceDept/s...85520122888700

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't it interesting how many of the people who are ostensibly in the Officially Sanctioned and Protected Demographics -- the modern Sacred Cows -- are dying...?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Isn't it interesting how many of the people who are ostensibly in the Officially Sanctioned and Protected Demographics -- the modern Sacred Cows -- are dying...?
    That's why I fight the culture war.

I don't want to live like that, and I have every right in the world to oppose that and prevent that from happening in my home town.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's why I fight the culture war.

I don't want to live like that, and I have every right in the world to oppose that and prevent that from happening in my home town.
    I'm not just talking about that. Are Christians dying wholesale of the jab, or having their childrens' surgeons cut them out of the gene pool? It is allegedly all about demographics, but the real targets exist in every demographic.

Whom the gods would destroy, they give privilege to. They give them enough power, praise and encouragement to destroy themselves. Especially when they go to war against insane people. They're greedy and arrogant. They think they can put us in slavery, and kill off the very same insane useful idiots they're using at the same time.

It would seem the Devil thinks the same way. Why does God keep the devil around? Because he so tirelessly separates the wheat from the chaff. If you want to destroy someone, spoil them rotten.

Western civilization took too much Darwin out of the equation. These people are bloodthirsty eugenicists. They're trying to put him back in.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-21-2024 at 12:04 PM.