Thread: Trump & FISA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maybe Trump learned his lesson and will actually fight against this crap next time around if he wins again
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Maybe Trump learned his lesson and will actually fight against this crap next time around if he wins again
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Point taken. Given that the Donald failed to keep his single most significant promise to drain the swamp, I understand how people might feel a smidge of mistrust. /sarc

However, and this turns on the assumption that the relevant factors are what they appear and are not theater elements, it could be said that Trump's putative defeat in 2020 holds at least some potential as a backhanded victory. Consider all that has come to light in the wake of his losing his bid for a second term. Would the raving corruption that we all knew was present, but could never quite prove beyond doubt in open fashion before the world have come to the fore in the absence of the left's apparently wild and flailing efforts to ensure Trump could never again gain the office? The seemingly unhinged reaction of the left, largely made manifest by the Democrats, has exposed the raw rot and stench and extent of the running state of unbridled corruption. If this is "organic", then one can but wonder where it will all lead in terms of people red-pilling and perhaps deciding they've had enough - dare I even hope. If it just more theater, perhaps intended as a show or even a metric of just how utter now is Theire power, then never mind.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I can't tell which this all is... or perhaps it is a mix and Theye are once again finding themselves astonished at how fully corrupted we Americans have become.

At this point I can dismiss nary a possibility out of hand.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.