Thread: Bitchute running a banner: call your Senators to stop the NSA internet takeover.

Bitchute running a banner: call your Senators to stop the NSA internet takeover.

Whats the backstory on this?

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Found this article which I cant open:

NSA 'just days from taking over the internet' warns Edward Snowden

https://cointelegraph.com/news/nsa-d...edward-snowden
    Last edited by unknown; 04-20-2024 at 06:35 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

And this ACLU piece from 2015:

The NSA Has Taken Over the Internet Backbone. We're Suing to Get it Back.

https://www.aclu.org/news/national-s...ng-get-it-back

Every time you email someone overseas, the NSA copies and searches your message.

It makes no difference if you or the person you’re communicating with has done anything wrong.

If the NSA believes your message could contain information relating to the foreign affairs of the United States – because of whom you’re talking to, or whom you’re talking about – it may hold on to it for as long as three years and sometimes much longer.
    Last edited by unknown; 04-20-2024 at 12:35 PM.

Oh ok, its all related.

So the House passed it by 1 vote and now theyre trying to work on the Senators.

Something tells me most Senators want the NSA to take over the internet so I don't see them stopping it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Something tells me most Senators want the NSA to take over the internet so I don't see them stopping it.
    They think they do now that it contains a clause allegedly exempting them from the spying.

But when the NSA goes to senators and says, increase our budget or we release the photos on your phone, what will the senators say? "But they promised not to do that!"?

Now their message reads something like, you guys delayed the vote by another day, keep calling!!!

🤦*♂️

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course they want it to pass...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

The NSA has already taken it over.