Thread: Israeli drones play sounds of crying babies to lure Palestinians out then shoot them

Israeli drones play sounds of crying babies to lure Palestinians out then shoot them

Israeli military's new killing tactic: Drones that play sounds of crying children, luring Palestinians to their deaths

https://www.radiohc.cu/en/noticias/i...o-their-deaths

War on Gaza: Israeli drones lure Palestinians with crying children recordings then shoot them

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/d...dents-shooting

Israeli dones 'luring people with sounds of babies crying before opening fire'

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/reports-is...093920198.html
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That tactic itself should be a war crime.

That is downright evil and diabolical.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Psy Ops.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://twitter.com/sarabahaa94/stat...01589203521675
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

US To Spend $320 Million on Gaza Pier

Attorneys Inside the Biden Admin Urge US To Cut Off Israel

US: 5 Israeli Units Guilty of Rights Violations, Won't Cut Military Aid

Israel Plans To Prevent Men From Fleeing Rafah

New Israeli Military Outposts Risk Even Bigger Crisis in Gaza

In Gaza, Authorities Lose Count of the Dead

Israeli Airstrikes on Rafah Kill at Least 22, Including 5-Day-Old Baby

https://www.antiwar.com/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Psy Ops.
    This drone story or the drones broadcasting a crying baby?

If this is true, it's a new low on the part of Israel, if that's even possible.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    If this is true, it's a new low on the part of Israel, if that's even possible.
    Yes, they never aspire to any great altitude, as it were. But replicating the genocide that bought the Jews the territory after WWII is definitely a low point.

These people are ambitious. They're using up every resource -- disgracing legacy media, crashing the currency. They're going for broke.

This is a feature to them, not a bug:

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "The more chaos there is, the more difficult it is to reason, or at least, to get people to sit down and talk." -- Ron Paul

Maybe if the Arabs put red marks on their doors the drone would Passover them. A brilliant tactical move no?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!