Thread: UT-HS students stage walkout because they are tired of being bitten by "furries"

UT-HS students stage walkout because they are tired of being bitten by "furries"

America in 2024...a "they/them" dressed in a dog costume telling all of us what is crazy or not.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...85197741121691

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Of course, this is what they are grooming those kids into.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

How did we go from "We want the freedom to do what we please in our own bedroom" to "Everyone else must see what we do in our own bedroom?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    How did we go from "We want the freedom to do what we please in our own bedroom" to "Everyone else must see what we do in our own bedroom?"
    Because that was a lie.

And all of us liberty minded, laisse faire, live and let live folks, were suckered.

We swallowed that $#@!, hook, line and sinker, myself included.

It was never about people privately living their lives as they saw fit.

It was always about normalizing the most disgusting and bizarre perversions known since Sodom and Gomorrah, the idiotic idea that two men were "husband and wife" and must, by law, under penalty of prison, be regarded as such, was just as absurd and just as potent a Marxist mind $#@! as it is to be forced, by law, to address the fat man in a dress with chemically grown tits as "ma'am".

The purpose of all this is two fold:

1 - In the short term to further normalize even worse abominations, like pre pubescent pedophilia, necrophilia and "snuff" (That's where some of the smallest children that are being trafficked at the border end up as being part of and never heard from again: the sexual abuse, torture and killing of small children for sexual gratification.)

2 - In the longer term, to throw sulfuric acid on the society as a whole, to rot, corrode, decrease and demoralize its population.

And the "who and why" of it all is what Candace Owens was beating around the bushes at here recently, without coming right out and saying it, although I give her great credit, she's braver than 99 percent of the public speakers for even taking up the subject.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-18-2024 at 10:50 PM.

How many times are you going to fall for the "high school furries are $#@!ting in litterboxes" joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

When I was like 19 I had a job delivering pizza in Scottsdale, AZ. There was this one regular customer who lived in a 4-plex apartment that had cinder block privacy walls with wooden gates around the front doors of the units. It was about 10 or 12 paces from the gate to the door.

Like I said, this guy was a regular, but when newbies got the order for the first time, everyone in the store would kinda giggle and smirk and warn you not to look back as you were walking to the gate on the way to your car. The guy would always come to the door in a robe, pay you and tip really well. However, if you were a guy, while you were walking toward the gate to get back to your car, he'd stand in the doorway and wack off watching you. Female drivers he just paid and ignored.

There really are some strange ones out there.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

If the students are tired of this nonsense then maybe they should tell their parents to allow them to drop out of school.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because that was a lie.

And all of us liberty minded, laisse faire, live and let live folks, were suckered.

We swallowed that $#@!, hook, line and sinker, myself included.

It was never about people privately living their lives as they saw fit.

It was always about normalizing the most disgusting and bizarre perversions known since Sodom and Gomorrah, the idiotic idea that two men were "husband and wife" and must, by law, under penalty of prison, be regarded as such, was just as absurd and just as potent a Marxist mind $#@! as it is to be forced, by law, to address the fat man in a dress with chemically grown tits as "ma'am".

The purpose of all this is two fold:

1 - In the short term to further normalize even worse abominations, like pre pubescent pedophilia, necrophilia and "snuff" (That's where some of the smallest children that are being trafficked at the border end up as being part of and never heard from again: the sexual abuse, torture and killing of small children for sexual gratification.)

2 - In the longer term, to throw sulfuric acid on the society as a whole, to rot, corrode, decrease and demoralize its population.

And the "who and why" of it all is what Candace Owens was beating around the bushes at here recently, without coming right out and saying it, although I give her great credit, she's braver than 99 percent of the public speakers for even taking up the subject.
    Holy $#@!...

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...71855544205578