Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Southern Cal Tea Party, HUGE!!

I got some (lousy) videos...

Shot with my camera when I put down the box (Warrantless Wiretaps) - there's a few pictures of me on here already! =D

I didn't take stills - the camera's crap.

Ed Griffin's speech - I didn't get much of it - but I got how to answer, "But he can't win!" accusations/questions.

YouTube is sucking them off my computer right now...
    http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Kallepash

They're showing up!
    Should be a go!
    Become a Revolutioni.st! Support the DIRIGIBLEST CANDIDATE! And stop the Slander!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proud to be an American!
    I am a commercial mortgage broker and massive Ron Paul supporter! I will split any income I produce from other Ron Paul supporters between myself and ronpaul2008.com
    Current Donations: $525!!! Please email me at ||| mross @ missionoaksfunding .com ||| (removes the spaces!)

Has everyone sent these pictures to the media? At the very least they should be be put to music with other tea party pictures and you tubed.. Wish I knew how to do that stuff. Awesome stuff..Great Job !

Anyone have video of G.E. Griffon speech?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have vids of most of the tea-chucking plus the march. I also got some good pics. I went to the hollywood party afterwards and got home at 1am, and now Im at work, so I wont be able to post anything in here (unfortunately) until I get home this afternoon, but Im DYING to edit and post videos and pics for all you guys!!!!

And yes, it was truly epic. A sight to behold. SoCal loves Dr. Paul!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntaryist View Post
    I have vids of most of the tea-chucking plus the march. I also got some good pics. I went to the hollywood party afterwards and got home at 1am, and now Im at work, so I wont be able to post anything in here (unfortunately) until I get home this afternoon, but Im DYING to edit and post videos and pics for all you guys!!!!

And yes, it was truly epic. A sight to behold. SoCal loves Dr. Paul!!!!!
    That makes me smile...ear to ear..
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    That makes me smile...ear to ear..
    Hell yea! I wish you were there too, bro. I think I had the biggest smile of anyone there.

Lots of little touches too that made it great. Some 8 year old girl had a megaphoen and was directing the RON PAUL chants, and she was doing a KICKASS job of it. She impressed the whole crowd!

I gave a bum a dollar bill with a Ron Paul ink stamp on it and he said he would vote for him!

There were people dressed up like colonials with a flute and snare drums and we had a guy dressed as an indian.

We ended the march at a bar called "Yankee Doodles."

There was a HUGE bus with Ron Paul stuf all over it that showed up and was honking its horn constantly in support. It drove the crowd wild.

I can go on and on and on, but... you get my drift. I should have the videos ready around 7pm PST or so... I know youll love 'em!

There was a HUGE bus with Ron Paul stuf all over it that showed up and was honking its horn constantly in support. It drove the crowd wild.
    That would be the San Diegans.

Some 8 year old girl had a megaphoen and was directing the RON PAUL chants, and she was doing a KICKASS job of it. She impressed the whole crowd!
    That little girl was a sweetheart, and what spunk! This was my first Ron Paul rally and it was so much fun and so fulfilling. We So Cal Ron Paulites need to do this more on the weekends, whether it is tied to a fund raising event or not. Who's with me?
    Last edited by EvansHall; 12-19-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Seriously the tea party was one of the best days of my life. It was unbelievable.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's funny about all these pictures and that all these people are identical to the anarchists that everyone describes. I wouldn't want to run into any of these people in a dark alley.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123