Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Southern Cal Tea Party, HUGE!!

There were a TON of people with pro-quality video setups, so I suspect they are all furiously editing and uploading to youtube.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone else notice the Chemtrails in the last pic in post 23 or is it just me who notices those types of things?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Anyone else notice the Chemtrails in the last pic in post 23 or is it just me who notices those types of things?
    LOL, I did. I was gonna keep quite about it, lest any of us be construed as foil-hat-wearers.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post
    There were a TON of people with pro-quality video setups, so I suspect they are all furiously editing and uploading to youtube.
    I saw that too. Some serious cameras everywhere.

I saw it too...

I was there!! that was immense fun marching was the best part of it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JenH88 View Post
    I saw it too...
    What are you guys talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post
    i hope they get posted here.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

//
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    winter sure does look hard in southern cali

now I know why I wanted to move there
    ==============================
    Freespeechwisconsin.com

Pollution is ugly any way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_R View Post

California dreaming..... On such a winters day.
    You can find some less expensive areas in the valley and city.

Anyone get any vids up yet?

I saw chemtrails today here in the OC.

my fiance was at 3rd street prominade when the supporters were out in full force. she managed to get her two friends (hillary supporters - just because she's a woman) to pick up flyers and become interested in ron paul. seems like we may get 1 or 2 more supporters there

Quote Originally Posted by daikonv View Post
    my fiance was at 3rd street prominade when the supporters were out in full force. she managed to get her two friends (hillary supporters - just because she's a woman) to pick up flyers and become interested in ron paul. seems like we may get 1 or 2 more supporters there
    Id say we got alot more than that!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you go california! 173 electorate votes! wE NEED YOU BIG !

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_R View Post

People are like 'You should go to NH and help the campaign." ummmm I don't think so!

By the way, the Santa Monica Tea Party rocked. We took a bus from San Diego up there and it was a riot. So much fun. I also found out one of my friends who learned about Ron Paul from me joined the $2,300 club. Woot woot! We need more company. Come on ya'll.

By the way, someone caught a picture of the moneybomb:

LOL. was wondering if someone would mention them. Been quite for a few months in Central CA, but heavy last week or so.

Great pics, BTW, you guys and gals rocked!

I was there, along with 7 others in our meetup!

It. Was. Awesome.
    Organizer of the Santa Barbara Ron Paul Meetup group, Meetup #264

One of the best days of my life.

The Tea party was seriously one of the best days of my life, the energy, the people.. just everything...more to come but im at work. Heres a few pics I took. Video later.

Other good ones I didnt take.

deleted
    Last edited by MadMushroomMan15; 05-01-2008 at 09:38 PM.

Man, I wish I had known about this. I am sure myself, my brother, and a few people we have converted would have been there for sure!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Short video of march through promenade

Hard to carry a sign and shoot video at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yMHfUJi0GI

The chanting was almost deafening at some points.

Me and G. Edward Griffin

The Santa Monica Tea Party was a great day for Liberty. I am so proud of my fellow Patriots who turned out (I am pretty sure we had over 1,000) to support the next president of the United States, Dr. Ron Paul.

This picture was a great moment for me. G.E. Griffin (author, of course, of The Creature from Jeckyll Island) spoke at our Tea Party. His book was one of those key books I read in my early 20s that committed me to this Revolution. To have him pose with me and my surfboard was epic.
    Ninth Amendment:
    The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment:
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Talking More pics of the Santa Monica Tea Party ...

More pics of the Santa Monica Tea Party ...

Ninth Amendment:
    The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment:
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Even More Santa Monica Tea Party pics

Ninth Amendment:

Tenth Amendment:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast