Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Southern Cal Tea Party, HUGE!!

Southern Cal Tea Party, HUGE!!

We must have had over 500 people there, maybe even a thousand supporters show up. We gathered at the park about 2 miles inland and walked through the Santa Monica Promenade. Thousands of pieces of literature were passed out, so many people heard our message. As we made our way to the pier, honks and thumbs up where everywhere to be found. Amazing success all around, pics and videos soon to come.

Now with PICS!

Video to come!
    Last edited by Ibgamer; 12-16-2007 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Pictures added

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice! Did Ed Griffin speak?
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Awesome! You have 30 seconds to post pics and video.
    -The first thing I hope the Ron Paul administration does is announce Fox News' exclusion from the White House press corps.

-To see one of the best reasons to vote for Ron Paul, click here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29848

freakin awesome. make sure we get pictures!!!!!!!
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

NICE!

Share any pics or videos with us!

yeah would love to see some pics/vid of that! please as soon as u can!!

awesome!!! concert last night in Harrisburg PA with about 8 artists...it was a blast!!!

Yes Ed Griffen did speak and gave a great message. Ill be uploading photos now, how do I format them for the forum?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    pics or it didnt happen...lol

are they coming home to donate now?
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Quote Originally Posted by Ibgamer View Post
    Yes Ed Griffen did speak and gave a great message. Ill be uploading photos now, how do I format them for the forum?
    Just upload them to flickr or photobucket and click then enter the URL
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

You can upload .jpg's to the file area of your meetup group and then include the links here with the Insert Images icon in the toolbar.

Pics you say?

I just got back, it was a blast. Everyone was in such an upbeat mood, marching through an outdoor upscale mall very politely, blanketing everyone with slimjims and flyers. Here are a select few pics:

Had to of been >500 people. At least 4 buses showed up.

I got a $47 parking ticket too.

what about winter???
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Thanks for the pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry
    Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
    Democracy or Republic, Which is it?

My first contribution to the campaign

The Best Ron Paul Poster EVER!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    radical!!!

South CA is really strong!

Uploading a tiny video now during the walk through the 3rd Street Promenade.

In that picture overlooking the beach, that was about 1/2 of the people, the rest were up on the pier preparing for the tea party!!

Holy smokes! That's fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by burningfur View Post
    radical!!!

South CA is really strong!

Going to get stronger! SoCal is home to the largest Libertarian party in the nation (San Diego chapter). They like to call Diego "Republican" but it's really very Libertarian. If the Republican party doesn't clean up it's act then I think the SD Libertarians are going to quadruple in size.

..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

I have to insert the obligatory Blitzer "amazing...simply amazing!"

$#@! YA GUYS!

What keeps me going is the pictures/videos from every rally or meetup from all over the country. Shows that liberty is popular and we will prevail.

REVOLUTION!

I want vid of Griffon's speech. Was anyone video recording the event?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, that's me, my wife, and my kid! lol you were 5 feet from me!

lol Mexican pizza im still waiting for other people to upload their own photos to try and catch myself!

Im so pissed I missed it. I jacked up my ankle and spent the day on the sofa, icing it....

Party it up for me!

I sent my aunt information about your meet up. I tried to call her just now to see if she went but can't get a hold of her. Ya'll didn't notice a 58yr old short woman with a cane (bad knee) did ya?

She's normally very liberal. She was amazed that she might actually end up supporting the same candidate as me!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Not fair! Wish I could've been there! I used to live in San Diego for 9 years...until last year. I would definitely drive up just to be a part of that!!!!

great job everyone!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast