Thread: The video Israel does NOT want you to see about October 7th (Hannibal directive)

The video Israel does NOT want you to see about October 7th (Hannibal directive)

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The campaign to heap dubious rape allegations on the Palestinians is interesting in light of the fact, if the reports are to be believed, several mideastern countries have taken all their rapists out of prison and exported them to a very accommodating European Union. It makes such a propaganda campaign easier for Europeans to believe.

Drumming up support for genocide.

This is indeed an evil joke they're playing on us.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-18-2024 at 12:02 PM.

"Jewish people in the (U.K.) Labour Party are far, far more likely to be suspended than non-Jewish people."

We were discussing in another thread the new phenomenon of "anti-Semitic Jews".

Hamas has been invented by and or propped up by Izrael.

Izrael knew of the attack and allowed it to happen and or even helped to carry it out.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

Izrael knew of the attack and allowed it to happen and or even helped to carry it out.
    It took the heat off of the protesting against Justice Minister Yariv Levin and Netanyahus push for judicial reform that gives government more control
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to unknown again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.