Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 136

Thread: RFK Jr. Attacks Trump....from the right

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sure, but he didn't have them on the White House lawn.

    You just don't get the concept of "lesser evil", do you? It's simple. Evil is fine, as long as it's a little smaller than it could otherwise be. Can have it, but can't have it on the White House lawn. Minding distinctions like that is how you send a message. You don't accomplish anything. But you do get that message sent.

    That's why conservatives carefully conserve the mistakes the Democrats make.

    I'm told this is the real world, and freedom means not being able to escape or change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh yeah...You're right...my memory is short.

    Regardless, I do not recall him inviting transqueeers to flounce around on the White House lawn, showing their fake tits.
    Called it. Trump does have one thing going for him this round.



    People, they arrogant pricks are so sure they have our number that they're literally fomenting revolution. Revolutions determine the quality of life of our progeny for generations. We can't take advantage? We shouldn't be falling for their program to lower our expectations. We should be trying to raise people's expectations.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-18-2024 at 01:00 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Good for RFK jr. I think I am going to vote for him. I'm not a fan of everything he says by any means. I'm not going to make up $#@! to defend the policy of his I don't like. But he isn't Trump or Biden and they both had a chance and $#@!ed it up. Not being Trump or Biden seems good enough this time around.

  4. #63
    guys are all dreamin

    the Democrats are automatic

    its rigged

    why can't you understand this? it's OVER, ppl. Over.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A landslide for Trump?

    That's not what the polling data says...not by a long shot.

    RCP's polling aggregate has him up by only half a percent.
    1/2 ? . that means he is losing
    Do something Danke



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    guys are all dreamin

    the Democrats are automatic

    its rigged

    why can't you understand this? it's OVER, ppl. Over.
    Yeah, I understand that. What you don't understand is, when the Democrats obviously steal it in the middle of election night, that's not the end. That's the beginning of this $#@!storm.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-18-2024 at 02:26 PM.

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, I understand that. What you don't understand is, when the Democrats obviously steal it in the middle of election night, that's not the end. That's the beginning of this $#@!storm.
    gonna need more than a rifle and a pickup truck.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    gonna need more than a rifle and a pickup truck.
    They think they have absolute control over what comes next, and it might be true. But there are people in the nation just as smart as any of them, who are looking hard for the right place in their works, and the right monkey wrench to toss in.

    I'm talking about the kind of people who won't be swallowing any of your black pills until after the fat lady is done singing.

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They think they have absolute control over what comes next, and it might be true. But there are people in the nation just as smart as any of them, who are looking hard for the right place in their works, and the right monkey wrench to toss in.

    I'm talking about the kind of people who won't be swallowing any of your black pills until after the fat lady is done singing.
    if you keep the same system in place, it will just resurface again.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    guys are all dreamin

    the Democrats are automatic

    its rigged

    why can't you understand this? it's OVER, ppl. Over.
    Maybe. Democrats have to keep their guy alive long enough first. Republicans have to keep their guy alive AND out of prison. Is that the rigging?

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Maybe. Democrats have to keep their guy alive long enough first. Republicans have to keep their guy alive AND out of prison. Is that the rigging?
    Biden is not the guy/gal. You'll see....
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    You'll see....
    We all will.

  14. #72
    People need to seriously hop off Trump's nuts and move on. He's clearly a worthless pussy whose reputation has been completely and utterly destroyed. It's because of him we're in our current situation. Guy literally gave the Democrats everything they wanted on a silver platter. Anybody who does that doesn't deserve any praise or recognition.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Really?

    I would have figured him to be one of the last people on that bandwagon.
    Cornell West praising China's "public response" to COVID, blindly accepting their fake numbers as true.



    Of course ^this video was in 2022. In 2023, after China ended COVID-Zero, they had 1.4 million to as high as 2 million estimated COVID deaths as opposed to America's 1.2 million COVID deaths.

    Jimmy Dore, who was greatly awakened by the vaccine issue, called Cornel West out here.



    Hmmm....watching this again, Cornel West wasn't as bad as I thought. He agreed with the Black Caucus of the Green Party that vaccine mandates and lockdowns were terrible and hurt black people especially. (Most black businesses are small businesses and had to lock down unlike Walmart and Amazon). Dr. West didn't agree with Jimmy about the importance of the issue though.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Biden is not the guy/gal. You'll see....
    Maybe not, but they are sure putting a lot effort into him with all the plastic surgery and pumping him full of drugs.

  18. #75
    Basically I get from all crap rfk jr said is im wanting biden to win. No new info just pumping people to biden, Obama/Biden , Reid /Pelosi/ Scumer represent every possible wrong turn country taken in 2 1/2 decades or more, doing is part to get you more . $#@! off.
    Do something Danke

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    And neither side will ever mention that Trump assassinated a general of a country we're not at war with, while the general was officially visiting another country we're not at war with.
    It doesn't really matter who he was or what he was doing - if those were facts on the ground, that's the sort of thing that not very long ago in history would have invited reprisals like collecting all the hands and feet of everyone in an entire city and throwing them in a pile and watching them all bleed out.

    If there's one thing Trump did during his presidency, it was to show that Iran is absolutely not the boogeyman everyone thinks they are. If they were, they had every casus belli they needed to be the worst boogeyman they could be on that occasion.
    A country that is at war with us, and a general who was coordinating a terrorist attack on sovereign US soil. (our embassy)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    True or false:

    1. Trump drained the swamp.
    He made some progress and was thwarted largely by the people RFK supports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    2. Trump reduced the federal deficit.
    Thwarted by the people RFK supports.


    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    3. Trump prevented bureaucrats like Fauci from shutting down the entire country.
    He attempted to and got railroaded by the entire establishment, especially by the people RFK supports.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

    He's the president who gave out grants for Drag Queen Story Hour.
    No he didn't.
    Whatever you are twisting was either Congress deep in the veto proof budget bills or the deepstate bureaucrats whom he had no control over.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #79
    So, the deepstate that ignored Trump and did everything it could to thwart him at every turn, just as I expected you to be lying about.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Biden is not the guy/gal. You'll see....
    Correct, RFK is.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A country that is at war with us...
    If a country did to us what Trump did to them an we didn't go to war with them, you'd squeal like a stuck pig.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No he didn't.
    Whatever you are twisting was either Congress deep in the veto proof budget bills or the deepstate bureaucrats whom he had no control over.
    "He didn't do it. And he had a good excuse for doing it."

    Got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    So, the deepstate that ignored Trump...
    When? In 2015-2016 the MSM literally asked every other GOP contender questions about Trump. And if they said, I'm here to talk about my policies, not him, they were badgered until they did talk about him, or their time ran out.

    Deep state ignored Trump? What deranged universe do you people live in? Got unicorns like the left partisans' la la land?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-19-2024 at 04:39 AM.

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If a country did to us what Trump did to them an we didn't go to war with them, you'd squeal like a stuck pig.
    Irrelevant, they have been at war with us nonstop since Carter.
    They were engaged in attacking our embassy and Trump put a stop to it.



    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "He didn't do it. And he had a good excuse for doing it."

    Got it.
    Learn to read.
    He didn't do it. FULL STOP.
    There is no excuse mentioned at all, because there is none for the people who did do it.


    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    When? In 2015-2016 the MSM literally asked every other GOP contender questions about Trump. And if they said, I'm here to talk about my policies, not him, they were badgered until they did talk about him, or their time ran out.

    Deep state ignored Trump? What deranged universe do you people live in? Got unicorns like the left partisans' la la land?
    They ignored his orders in the White House, you really are unable to keep track of what is being discussed more and more.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He made some progress and was thwarted largely by the people RFK supports.


    Thwarted by the people RFK supports.



    He attempted to and got railroaded by the entire establishment, especially by the people RFK supports.
    LOL. So RFK supports MItch McConnell? Unless you've got donation receipts to back that up STFU. Nobody put a gun to Trump's head and forced him to fill the swamp in order to drain it. He did NOT have to appoint William Barr to be AG and Mike Pompeo to be SOS. He could have nominated Pat Buchanan for SOS. If Mitch shot Pat down that would have damaged him more than Trump. Jay Seculo for attorney general. Again, Mitch would have damaged himself more trying to take him on. You're not even TRYING to make sense.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You're not even TRYING to make sense.
    Of course not. When your deranged narrative runs counter to every single known fact, obfuscating and confounding are the only strategies open to you.

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. So RFK supports MItch McConnell? Unless you've got donation receipts to back that up STFU. Nobody put a gun to Trump's head and forced him to fill the swamp in order to drain it. He did NOT have to appoint William Barr to be AG and Mike Pompeo to be SOS. He could have nominated Pat Buchanan for SOS. If Mitch shot Pat down that would have damaged him more than Trump. Jay Seculo for attorney general. Again, Mitch would have damaged himself more trying to take him on. You're not even TRYING to make sense.
    RFK supported and still supports the entire D establishment, and that includes their pet RINOs like McConnell whether he is quite as open about that part or not.

    Trump had to negotiate and cut compromises to make any progress at all and to avoid being convicted and removed in one of the phony impeachments which almost happened anyway.
    And nothing can hurt McConnell, he and Dominion have a lock on his seat in both the primaries and the general.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    RFK supported and still supports the entire D establishment, and that includes their pet RINOs like McConnell whether he is quite as open about that part or not.

    Trump had to negotiate and cut compromises to make any progress at all and to avoid being convicted and removed in one of the phony impeachments which almost happened anyway.
    And nothing can hurt McConnell, he and Dominion have a lock on his seat in both the primaries and the general.
    Bullshyt. William Barr was nominated before Donald Trump made the phone call that led to the first impeachment.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...id-impeachment
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A country that is at war with us, and a general who was coordinating a terrorist attack on sovereign US soil. (our embassy)
    And the proof is on the same table as the yellow cake uranium, being presented by the same people.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Maybe not, but they are sure putting a lot effort into him with all the plastic surgery and pumping him full of drugs.
    If he's on top it will be Hillary, Gavin or Michelle as VP then he steps down.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    If he's on top it will be Hillary, Gavin or Michelle as VP then he steps down.
    You don't think they'll kill him? Why? Because he's one of their own?

    These people are eugenicists. If they can gain any advantage by shooting his senile ass, they will, and they'll tell each other it was merciful euthanasia.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Will RFKJr. do better? That's something we don't already know.
    We pretty much do though. The federal level is broken. Any politician not actively pursuing (or accidentally causing [Trump]) secession is wasting their time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2020, 12:13 PM
  2. Trump Attacks the Fed For the Wrong Reasons
    By Theocrat in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2020, 06:44 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-20-2019, 07:30 PM
  4. Trump Steps Up Attacks on the Fed
    By Smaulgld in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2018, 05:01 PM
  5. Donald Trump Attacks Neocons
    By jj- in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-17-2015, 03:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •