Thread: Murderer rates by age and race - even worse than you thought

Murderer rates by age and race - even worse than you thought

My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What that also illustrates is that juveniles (I'd start at 14) who commit violent crime always need to be tried as adults. Except for white females, 15-24 is the most violent age range. Every time I see some violent crime report where there's any debate about whether some teenager should be tried as and adult it pisses me off because the sooner they're locked up, the better.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster