Thread: South Carolina "finds" $1.8 billion & doesn't know where it came from

South Carolina "finds" $1.8 billion & doesn't know where it came from

State Finds $1.8 Billion In Secret Account & Does Not Know Where It Is From.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG4EGdZlVco
    {Nate The Lawyer | 11 April 2024}

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh! Hey, over here. That’s mine. Sorry about that. Don’t know what I was thinking leaving it there like that!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Better than the feds who routinely "discover" trillions missing.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

lol, effing govt, never competent at anything except pain and suffering
    Do something Danke

Must have got the ballot boxes mixed up with the bribe boxes.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Aaahhhhh, the sofa cushion fund - state authorities checking beneath the sofa cushions of everyone in the state. Guess I better not joke about that, Newsome might pick up on the idea.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 04-12-2024 at 05:51 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Give that money back to the taxpayers.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge