Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Depressed but healthy Netherlands woman opts to be euthenized

  1. #1

    Depressed but healthy Netherlands woman opts to be euthenized

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uthanasia.html

    A physically healthy 28-year-old woman who suffers from depression and has autism and a borderline personality disorder will end her life with euthanasia, she has said.

    Zoraya ter Beek, who lives in a small village in the Netherlands, will be 'freed' early next month, she has claimed. She will be euthanized on the sofa in her home with her boyfriend by her side.

    Ter Beek decided she wanted to die after a psychiatrist told her 'there's nothing more we can do for you' and that 'it's never gonna get any better', The Free Press reported.


    It is understood that a doctor will give her a sedative before administering a drug that will stop her heart.

    Euthanasia has been legal in The Netherlands since 2002 for those experiencing 'unbearable suffering with no prospect of improvement'.

    After ter Beek's death, a euthanasia review committee will evaluate her case to ensure the doctor adhered to all 'due care criteria' and if so, the Dutch government will declare her life was lawfully ended.

    Zoraya ter Beek, (pictured) who lives in a small village in the Netherlands, suffers from depression and has autism and a borderline personality disorder. She has decided to end her life by euthanasia after a psychiatrist told her 'there's nothing more we can do for you' and that 'it's never gonna get any better'



    Zoraya ter Beek, (pictured) who lives in a small village in the Netherlands, suffers from depression and has autism and a borderline personality disorder. She has decided to end her life by euthanasia after a psychiatrist told her 'there's nothing more we can do for you' and that 'it's never gonna get any better'



    It is understood that a doctor will give her a sedative before administering a drug that will stop her heart. Ter Beek is pictured in 2017 with her do not resuscitate badge


    It is understood that a doctor will give her a sedative before administering a drug that will stop her heart. Ter Beek is pictured in 2017 with her do not resuscitate badge
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Her photos are strange because severely depressed people are not inclined to fix themselve's up nicely - with makeup, styled hair, jewelry, nice new outfit - and then pose for pictures. She's some kind of nuts, but depressed to death ain't her problem.

  4. #3
    psychiatrist told her 'there's nothing more we can do for you' and
    That is the fault of the psychiatrist.

  5. #4
    If she is going to the press over this, it's a cry for attention. Many suicide attempts are just looking for attention and don't really want to die. Sadly this girl will be sucessful. This should not be legal but apparently is it for the Dutch. It never should be legal in America.

  6. #5
    Doctors, Big Pharma, Government, doesn't need to assist in wacking a 28 year old. People have been successfully killing themselves since the beginning of time.

  7. #6
    Pretty messed up that her psychiatrist told her that it's never going to get any better.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  8. #7
    She would greatly improve if she would consult a naturopath about her diet, quit seeing mental "health" people, and move south to Spain/Portugal/Italy and get out in the sun.

    I've spent a lot of time in Belgium and the weather is depressing. The Netherlands has to be the same or worse.

    She should also get a dog.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 04-07-2024 at 08:16 AM.

  9. #8
    I'd give her a reason to live
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Depression is the result of not having real problems to deal with.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Depression is the result of not having real problems to deal with.
    There's definitely much truth to that, but there's also other reasons. Diet is a big one. Up vitamin D and take away seed oils and that will improve depression greatly as well.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Pretty messed up that her psychiatrist told her that it's never going to get any better.
    Understatement. It's malpractice. Shrink is likely imbued with the European death cult thinking. That said, borderline personality disorder is not curable but can be made better with therapy. They're horrid people. Amber Turd is a borderline.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Depression is the result of not having real problems to deal with.
    Not even close to the truth.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Not even close to the truth.
    We can certainly disagree but I think that a person dealing with acute issues that threaten them or those they love, causes them to react and their need to react supersedes depression. People choose to be depressed. Lifestyle changes are a choice. Alcohol and drugs, legal or not are a choice. Obesity is a choice. My guess is people on the Titanic when it was sinking were not depressed. Depression is a social construct. Pharmaceuticals cannot cure it. The brain must be exercised and used to enhance one's life rather than destroy it. If your child was falling off a cliff, in the moment you are reacting to save that child you are not depressed. Depression is a conscious choice. When a person acts from the subconscious in their fight or flight mode, they are not depressed. If you focus on enhancing your life and solving problems rather than pitying yourself, you will not be depressed. When a Bear is headed toward you or a loved one you are not depressed. A person can change the way they think just like they can change the way they eat and or exercise. One chooses to be fat. Make choices that have a positive impact on your life rather then dwell in a state of misery.

    My daughters husband, younger than 40 with 4 children was hit from behind while turning into his driveway. His vehicle rolled over 3 times and he was ejected from it. My daughter and 2 other people picked the Ford Truck up off of her husband and another person pulled hi out from under it. Presently he is at Craig Hospital in Englewood CO in rehab learning how to live being paralyzed from the waist down. Neither he, nor my daughter, nor any of their children are depressed.

    Only you can cause yourself to be depressed. The alternative of depression is not elation it is simply not being depressed and surviving. Just because a person was a spoiled brat and unhappy as a child doesn't mean they have to live the rest of their life unhappy.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 04-09-2024 at 03:15 AM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    That said, borderline personality disorder is not curable but can be made better with therapy. They're horrid people.
    i went out with a borderline for awhile. She was actually very nice. Every once in a while, something would trigger and she would go into a spooky self-hating debilitating state where she wouldn't leave the house for days and couldn't function. Everything was great until the spell would take hold. Then one day, poof, she called me to tell me we were done and I never saw her again.

    After the first spell, she told me about her history of mental problems that went back to her youth. Her parents were very normal, hard working and respected people. I blame her problem on the mental health industry and being allowed to get away with an unreasonable fit.

    I read somewhere that BPD is treatable and usually works its way out over time. Its a good thing that it is a characteristic of them to change relationships frequently. I was not up for a roller coaster ride.

    But the sex was amazing.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Understatement. It's malpractice. Shrink is likely imbued with the European death cult thinking. That said, borderline personality disorder is not curable but can be made better with therapy. They're horrid people. Amber Turd is a borderline.
    She has a 40 year old boyfriend that she's asked to be their with her at the end.

    https://www.thefp.com/p/im-28-and-im-scheduled-to-die

    I can't imagine killing myself and demanding someone that loved me be there to watch it. So yeah, that sounds like a personality disorder.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Not even close to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    We can certainly disagree but I think that a person dealing with acute issues that threaten them or those they love, causes them to react and their need to react supersedes depression. People choose to be depressed. Lifestyle changes are a choice. Alcohol and drugs, legal or not are a choice. Obesity is a choice. My guess is people on the Titanic when it was sinking were not depressed. Depression is a social construct. Pharmaceuticals cannot cure it. The brain must be exercised and used to enhance one's life rather than destroy it. If your child was falling off a cliff, in the moment you are reacting to save that child you are not depressed. Depression is a conscious choice. When a person acts from the subconscious in their fight or flight mode, they are not depressed. If you focus on enhancing your life and solving problems rather than pitying yourself, you will not be depressed. When a Bear is headed toward you or a loved one you are not depressed. A person can change the way they think just like they can change the way they eat and or exercise. One chooses to be fat. Make choices that have a positive impact on your life rather then dwell in a state of misery.

    My daughters husband, younger than 40 with 4 children was hit from behind while turning into his driveway. His vehicle rolled over 3 times and he was ejected from it. My daughter and 2 other people picked the Ford Truck up off of her husband and another person pulled hi out from under it. Presently he is at Craig Hospital in Englewood CO in rehab learning how to live being paralyzed from the waist down. Neither he, nor my daughter, nor any of their children are depressed.

    Only you can cause yourself to be depressed. The alternative of depression is not elation it is simply not being depressed and surviving. Just because a person was a spoiled brat and unhappy as a child doesn't mean they have to live the rest of their life unhappy.
    My take is that part of the cause of depression is focusing on your problems and not on anybody else. And I was depressed to the point of suicide during my divorce. I didn't tell y'all about it but it was there. My soon to be ex-wife snapped me out of it once. "That's just Satan. If you kill yourself I'm going to sure your parents know it's not my fault." I was like "Damn!" But....she was right. We're all selfish people. I want to end my pain and to hell with the pain I might cause others in the process. Find other people to love (and I don't mean sexually) and feel the love coming back. That goes a long way to fighting depression IMO.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    My take is that part of the cause of depression is focusing on your problems and not on anybody else. And I was depressed to the point of suicide during my divorce. I didn't tell y'all about it but it was there. My soon to be ex-wife snapped me out of it once. "That's just Satan. If you kill yourself I'm going to sure your parents know it's not my fault." I was like "Damn!" But....she was right. We're all selfish people. I want to end my pain and to hell with the pain I might cause others in the process. Find other people to love (and I don't mean sexually) and feel the love coming back. That goes a long way to fighting depression IMO.
    I agree.

    Without a compelling health condition that involves extreme physical suffering and pain, suicide is a burden to others.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    i went out with a borderline for awhile. She was actually very nice. Every once in a while, something would trigger and she would go into a spooky self-hating debilitating state where she wouldn't leave the house for days and couldn't function. Everything was great until the spell would take hold. Then one day, poof, she called me to tell me we were done and I never saw her again.

    After the first spell, she told me about her history of mental problems that went back to her youth. Her parents were very normal, hard working and respected people. I blame her problem on the mental health industry and being allowed to get away with an unreasonable fit.

    I read somewhere that BPD is treatable and usually works its way out over time. Its a good thing that it is a characteristic of them to change relationships frequently. I was not up for a roller coaster ride.

    But the sex was amazing.
    That's what Johnny Depp said, lol. Consider that you dodged a bullet! It's not the mental health industry that makes these people but nature plus nurture (genetics and environment). Regardless of how her parents appeared, something happened there that screwed her up and you wouldn't see that. The seemingly nicest people can be poor parents (cold, critical, impossible to please, emotionally absent, etc.) Trans people are classic borderlines. It's interesting that Amber Turd is bisexual and hung around trans people.

    https://psychologia.co/borderline-personality-traits/
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    She has a 40 year old boyfriend that she's asked to be their with her at the end.

    https://www.thefp.com/p/im-28-and-im-scheduled-to-die

    I can't imagine killing myself and demanding someone that loved me be there to watch it. So yeah, that sounds like a personality disorder.
    If he's gonna be there, he's probably a real weirdo, too.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    That's what Johnny Depp said, lol. Consider that you dodged a bullet! It's not the mental health industry that makes these people but nature plus nurture (genetics and environment). Regardless of how her parents appeared, something happened there that screwed her up and you wouldn't see that. The seemingly nicest people can be poor parents (cold, critical, impossible to please, emotionally absent, etc.) Trans people are classic borderlines. It's interesting that Amber Turd is bisexual and hung around trans people.

    https://psychologia.co/borderline-personality-traits/
    So...interesting. I read through your link and I saw some direct application to this story:

    1. Fear of Abandonment
    One of the defining characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder is fear of abandonment. The idea of being alone terrifies people with BPD and causes them a great deal of anxiety. Whether the threat of abandonment is real or imagined, it can produce a very strong response in people with BPD. They may

    beg their loved ones to stay,
    threaten self-harm or even suicide,
    seek revenge,
    have an affair,
    become very angry and verbally or physically abusive,
    keep calling or texting when their loved ones are late,
    decide to reject their loved ones before they can reject them, such as initiating a breakup themselves.

    She's threatening suicide, but she wants her boyfriend there when she does it (fear of abandonment) and she wants the whole world to know that she's planning on killing herself.

    Then I noticed this :

    6. Suicidal behavior and self-harm
    According to statistics, 70 percent of borderline patients attempt to commit suicide, and 10 percent actually die at their own hands [source]. It doesn’t include those who die from other risky behaviors, such as overdosing on medication or drunk driving.

    For some people with BPD, physical pain is a distraction from emotional pain and, perhaps, a way to show others they need help. Cutting, burning, and breaking bones aren’t the only ways borderline people may hurt themselves; they may also intentionally provoke physical fights, drive recklessly or eat and drink until they are sick.

    Sometimes people with BPD will threaten suicide or self-harm without intending to actually hurt themselves. In this case, it’s a way to get attention or other desired outcomes, such as manipulating their partners into staying in the relationship with them or forcing their families into giving them money.

    So she might be doing this, consciously or subconsciously, for the attention. But the scary part is, if left to her own devices there's a good chance that she would attempt but fail, but she's going to have a medical professional do it. Another article on this same woman shows a part of her really DOESN'T want to go through with it.

    https://www.foxnews.com/health/dutch...get-any-better

    Ter Beek admitted that she is somewhat afraid of dying because she is unsure of what, if anything, happens after death.

    "I'm a little afraid of dying, because it's the ultimate unknown," she said. "We don't really know what's next — or is there nothing? That's the scary part."


    The Netherlands in 2001 became the first country in the world to legalize euthanasia. Now, at least eight countries have legalized it. Assisted suicide is also legal in 10 U.S. states and Washington, D.C., and all six states in Australia.

    Protestant Theological University healthcare ethics professor Theo Boerin served on a euthanasia review board in the Netherlands from 2005 until 2014. During this time, he told The Free Press, he observed Dutch euthanasia "evolve from death being a last resort to death being a default option."

    Lot's to unpack there. So this is really the end of the "slippery slope" that some warned about years ago with euthanasia. Going from "Let the terminally ill die with dignity" to "We'll just help the mentally ill transition out of here." And the comments on these stories are bizarre. I was roundly attacked for simply saying "suicide is not the answer" by death cult people saying "How dare you judge her!" Really? There is nothing wrong with judging someone's actions. And it's funny the "don't judge" crowd are continually judging others.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So...interesting. I read through your link and I saw some direct application to this story:

    1. Fear of Abandonment
    One of the defining characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder is fear of abandonment. The idea of being alone terrifies people with BPD and causes them a great deal of anxiety. Whether the threat of abandonment is real or imagined, it can produce a very strong response in people with BPD. They may

    beg their loved ones to stay,
    threaten self-harm or even suicide,
    seek revenge,
    have an affair,
    become very angry and verbally or physically abusive,
    keep calling or texting when their loved ones are late,
    decide to reject their loved ones before they can reject them, such as initiating a breakup themselves.

    She's threatening suicide, but she wants her boyfriend there when she does it (fear of abandonment) and she wants the whole world to know that she's planning on killing herself.

    Then I noticed this :

    6. Suicidal behavior and self-harm
    According to statistics, 70 percent of borderline patients attempt to commit suicide, and 10 percent actually die at their own hands [source]. It doesn’t include those who die from other risky behaviors, such as overdosing on medication or drunk driving.

    For some people with BPD, physical pain is a distraction from emotional pain and, perhaps, a way to show others they need help. Cutting, burning, and breaking bones aren’t the only ways borderline people may hurt themselves; they may also intentionally provoke physical fights, drive recklessly or eat and drink until they are sick.

    Sometimes people with BPD will threaten suicide or self-harm without intending to actually hurt themselves. In this case, it’s a way to get attention or other desired outcomes, such as manipulating their partners into staying in the relationship with them or forcing their families into giving them money.

    So she might be doing this, consciously or subconsciously, for the attention. But the scary part is, if left to her own devices there's a good chance that she would attempt but fail, but she's going to have a medical professional do it. Another article on this same woman shows a part of her really DOESN'T want to go through with it.

    https://www.foxnews.com/health/dutch...get-any-better

    Ter Beek admitted that she is somewhat afraid of dying because she is unsure of what, if anything, happens after death.

    "I'm a little afraid of dying, because it's the ultimate unknown," she said. "We don't really know what's next — or is there nothing? That's the scary part."


    The Netherlands in 2001 became the first country in the world to legalize euthanasia. Now, at least eight countries have legalized it. Assisted suicide is also legal in 10 U.S. states and Washington, D.C., and all six states in Australia.

    Protestant Theological University healthcare ethics professor Theo Boerin served on a euthanasia review board in the Netherlands from 2005 until 2014. During this time, he told The Free Press, he observed Dutch euthanasia "evolve from death being a last resort to death being a default option."

    Lot's to unpack there. So this is really the end of the "slippery slope" that some warned about years ago with euthanasia. Going from "Let the terminally ill die with dignity" to "We'll just help the mentally ill transition out of here." And the comments on these stories are bizarre. I was roundly attacked for simply saying "suicide is not the answer" by death cult people saying "How dare you judge her!" Really? There is nothing wrong with judging someone's actions. And it's funny the "don't judge" crowd are continually judging others.
    Personality disorders are interesting and something kids should be educated about in order to be discerning and avoid people who have them. Borderlines are part of what's called the "cluster B" group, the dramatic personalities, which also include Anti Social (sociopath), Narcissist and Histrionic. Amber Turd was diagnosed as both borderline and histrionic. They all share traits, the worst being lack of conscience. They lie and manipulate but can be fun, charming, exciting and seductive. Psychopaths would fall in this group, too, but they're a special class. Most people never learn about this stuff until they've been harmed by one or more of them (*raises hand*) and they go on a search to learn WTF happened. There are millions of pages online dedicated to the subject of cluster B and those whose lives have been upended by them. Amber was a great case study with that insane performance in court. Another one is Meghan Markel, narcissist, and that playing out for all the world to see. Good educations to be had with observing what happened with both of them. The important to remember is that the traits overlap and these classifications are just shrinks trying to pigeon hole these types of abnormal, toxic, personalities. Bottom line is getting involved with one will do extreme damage to your life and it can be years before you understand the true nature of what it is you're going or been through.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster



Similar Threads

  1. Surgeon fined $3,000 for removing womanís healthy kidney as a tumor
    By Itsback in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2019, 06:26 AM
  2. WA-Friend calls cops on woman who was feeling depressed. Cops show up and kill her.
    By Anti Federalist in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 07:51 PM
  3. FL-Woman calls suicide hotline for depressed B/F. Gets cops instead, who kill him
    By Anti Federalist in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 11:01 PM
  5. Healthy woman seeks disabling spinal surgery
    By presence in forum Health Freedom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 11:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •