Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 47 of 47

Thread: Texas registers over a quarter million new voters with no ID

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The 1.2 million figure comes from the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) website, which is supposed to report the number of times states have asked to verify an individual’s social security number. The SSA number is clearly incorrect, and we are working now to determine why there is such a large discrepancy."
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, you'll get back to us to provide the government's explanation, then??
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    <unhelpful dodging of the question>
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Is that a NO, then? Just, "see, it's a just government mistake, nothing to see here?" Seems to be modus operandi whenever something suspicious is found.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What mistake?
    Oh, so it wasn't a mistake? The number is incorrect on purpose? Please fill us in. I'm having a hard time trying to follow your swerving.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Looky looky here...

    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...71383042269467

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Looky looky here...

    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...71383042269467

    They're hiding the fact that it was six gorillion illegals this week
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh, so it wasn't a mistake? The number is incorrect on purpose? Please fill us in. I'm having a hard time trying to follow your swerving.
    End Wokeness was the one who claimed that the number on the SSA site represented new voters without a photo ID. That's not what that number is or was.


    Now you want the "right number" of new voters without a photo ID... from the site that doesn't measure the number of new voters without a photo ID?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They're hiding the fact that it was six gorillion illegals this week
    Oh, I'm supposed to feel better it was only 6 bazillion invaders this week?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    End Wokeness was the one who claimed that the number on the SSA site represented new voters without a photo ID. That's not what that number is or was.


    Now you want the "right number" of new voters without a photo ID... from the site that doesn't measure the number of new voters without a photo ID?
    OK, fine, you think the number is bull$#@!.

    What IS the number then?

    Oh, gee whiz, we're not allowed to see that number anymore, SSA just classified it.

    Nothing to see here now folks...move along.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, fine, you think the number is bull$#@!.
    It's not that the number is bull$#@!. The number simply is not and was not the thing that blue checks said that it was.

    They made an empty claim out of ignorance. But because that claim was delivered by a blue check account with lots of followers, it was automatically accepted as an article of faith. This is the hell of social media.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What IS the number then?
    Much like End Wokeness, I don't know what that number is or means.



    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, gee whiz, we're not allowed to see that number anymore, SSA just classified it.

    Nothing to see here now folks...move along.
    Six gorillion per second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    End Wokeness was the one who claimed that the number on the SSA site represented new voters without a photo ID. That's not what that number is or was.


    Now you want the "right number" of new voters without a photo ID... from the site that doesn't measure the number of new voters without a photo ID?
    No, dip$#@! - quit avoiding it. I want to know why the error... Why the discrepancy??? What was going on that provided the fodder for that Twitter post in the first place??

    Texas is saying it was clearly a mistake... well, why is that? What happened to inflate those numbers of requests if they didn't come from the state?? And what is the purpose for all the extra attempts?? I know it'd be easier to just drop it, but it certainly seems suspicious that a government database would be recording requests that didn't happen. Or maybe they did?

    You can dodge and bob and weave, but there's got to be an explanation. If you don't think it was anything untoward, I'm sure you can fill us in.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    No, dip$#@! - quit avoiding it. I want to know why the error... Why the discrepancy???
    We don't even know if it's an error or if the number is accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    What was going on that provided the fodder for that Twitter post in the first place??
    When there's no evidence of voter fraud, it is invented.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Texas is saying it was clearly a mistake... well, why is that? What happened to inflate those numbers of requests if they didn't come from the state?? And what is the purpose for all the extra attempts?? I know it'd be easier to just drop it, but it certainly seems suspicious that a government database would be recording requests that didn't happen. Or maybe they did?
    Texas didn't say the number is a mistake. Texas said that the number didn't match their new voter numbers.

    The number isn't measuring the thing that End Wokeness said it measures. It's a count of database checks. That could be new voters, scrub of existing voter rolls, or something else.


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You can dodge and bob and weave, but there's got to be an explanation. If you don't think it was anything untoward, I'm sure you can fill us in.
    The explanation is that this gets clicks and views because blue checks are hungry for any narrative -maintaining thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The number isn't measuring the thing that End Wokeness said it measures. It's a count of database checks. That could be new voters, scrub of existing voter rolls, or something else.
    Well, OK, fine....what is it?

    If it's a bull$#@! count of database checks that do not mean what the OP said it meant, then it should be very easy to confirm.

    Just say: "No, you are wrong, it's this"
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, OK, fine....what is it?

    If it's a bull$#@! count of database checks that do not mean what the OP said it meant, then it should be very easy to confirm.

    Just say: "No, you are wrong, it's this"
    In the 21st century, it can be whatever you want to believe it is. Your feelings don't care about the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    In the 21st century, it can be whatever you want to believe it is. Your feelings don't care about the facts.
    Right, so then you can't give any kind of answer.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Right, so then you can't give any kind of answer.
    Right? It's so simple - why is there a huge discrepancy between what Texas is reporting and what the SSA is reporting?? TheCount keeps wanting to blame it on a Twitter thread for coming to an incorrect conclusion, but continually fails to give a correct conclusion. Sumthin' seems fishy. It may be nothing, or it may be something. But he wants to avoid the question entirely.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right? It's so simple - why is there a huge discrepancy between what Texas is reporting and what the SSA is reporting?? TheCount keeps wanting to blame it on a Twitter thread for coming to an incorrect conclusion, but continually fails to give a correct conclusion. Sumthin' seems fishy. It may be nothing, or it may be something. But he wants to avoid the question entirely.
    Exactly right.

    I'm not trying to invent a conspiracy here, but something does not add up.

    Show me where the error is and if it's credible, fine, mistake on my part and I withdraw my objections.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly right.

    I'm not trying to invent a conspiracy here, but something does not add up.

    Show me where the error is and if it's credible, fine, mistake on my part and I withdraw my objections.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Your feelings don't care about the facts.
    Still waiting on those facts...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Still waiting on those facts...
    https://twitter.com/TheeThistle/stat...49424012513301

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 08:48 AM
  2. Rand Paul Raises 2.7 Million in Third Quarter; Conway 1.7 Million
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. 73,000 away from 5 million this Quarter
    By amistybleu in forum 51st Anniversary Mass Donation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:23 PM
  4. Are we even going to get 2.5 million this quarter?
    By brumans in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 08:21 AM
  5. 12 million this quarter??
    By CavortingChicken in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •