Thread: Mike Johnson is committed to advancing Ukraine aid. But it will be a difficult task

Thumbs down Mike Johnson is committed to advancing Ukraine aid. But it will be a difficult task

Once Again this just proves that Mike Johnson is another plant.
    Pretending to care about the people only to make himself look and feel good.

Even if this Ukrainian support aid is passed through.
    Ukrainian issue wont be just the lack of ammunition and weaponry.

Mike Johnson is committed to advancing Ukraine aid. But it will be a difficult task

Still, Johnson has waited to act at a time when Russia is renewing its missile attacks on Kyiv. In Ukraine’s eastern regions, soldiers are running low on ammunition as they attempt to hold off a surge of Russian soldiers to the frontlines. European leaders and analysts are warning that the conflict could grow into a much larger clash that involves NATO allies and direct American military involvement if Russia prevails in Ukraine.

warning that the conflict could grow into a much larger clash that involves NATO allies and direct American military involvement
    I dont see a direct American military involvement just yet in Ukraine and i dont see Russia withdrawing from certain parts of Ukraine any time soon.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 03-31-2024 at 02:18 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

NOT ANOTHER US TAXDOLLAR.

What a complete and utter shock that the new House Speaker would support aid to Ukraine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Even if the Ukrainian aid gets passed and in which i think it would nothing will change on the ground in the Ukrainian/Russian war.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Even if the Ukrainian aid gets passed and in which i think it would nothing will change on the ground in the Ukrainian/Russian war.
    Yeah, that's the whole point. They don't want anything to change there - it's great for laundering.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire