Thread: Cameron Hamilton for Congress (VA-07)

Cameron Hamilton for Congress (VA-07)

All you have to do is look at the endorsements:

https://www.cameronhamilton.com/endorsement

2020 GOP Nominee

Virginia House of Delegates (HD62)

Nick Freitas

"Cameron Hamilton is a leader who has spent his life fighting for our nation and our values overseas, protecting our Homeland, and serving our first responders. He has shown that he will put our country first through his actions and I know that in Congress, he will advocate for and protect the American people and our constitutional rights and liberties. I encourage everyone in Virginia’s 7th to join me in endorsing Cameron Hamilton so we can send a principled leader to represent us in Washington!"
    Former U.S. Representative (VA-07)

Dave Brat

"Dear friends, this is Dave Brat, speaking as former congressman, and on my own behalf.

Cameron Hamilton is the conservative candidate in this race who has promised to not just talk but vote against the border invasion, the endless wars and the $2 trillion deficits that will ruin our great country. He has the policy experience to advocate effectively for budgetary reform, and the backbone and fortitude to stand up for the American people. Cameron will defend the Judeo-Christian tradition and our God-given rights and stand for all the people against government overreach and the administrative state. Virginia’s 7th will be well-served by electing Cameron as our next representative in Congress."
    United States Senator (R-KY)

Rand Paul

"Our country needs leaders who will advocate tirelessly for the individual liberty of our citizens, much-needed fiscal responsibility of our government, and additional accountability across every level of the federal bureaucracy. Our country needs leaders who will follow the Constitution and advocate for an America First foreign policy. I have complete confidence that Cameron will be such a leader, and I’m glad to offer my support in his critical campaign."

U.S. Representative (KY-04)

Thomas Massie

“Cameron Hamilton is a true conservative who will join me in defending the Constitution and advocating for fundamental budgetary reform in Congress. He is the best candidate in this race and he has what it takes to make the difficult decisions for the taxpayers he represents. Cameron has my full support and endorsement to be the next representative for Virginia’s 7th Congressional District.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/CameronVA/status...29235352010941
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/CameronVA/status...54470206927140

https://x.com/CameronVA/status/1793079892369961345

And the MIC-Neocon candidate wins, defeating Cameron Hamilton.

Here's an endorsement for the winner, who was also endorsed by Tom Cotton and Mike Johnson.

https://x.com/DerrickforVA/status/1801997471633097149

Friends,

Over the past 10 months, we have made a case for freedom and stood boldly for our convictions. Unfortunately we came up short on June 18th for the Republican Primary here in the Virginia Seventh District. As a combat veteran, I am reminded that there will always be victories, and losses both great and small. Our character is revealed in our acceptance of both victories and losses with class and honor. While this is not the result many of us were hoping for, I am still grateful for the overwhelming support that my family has received. I am not sending out a list of grievances though there are characteristics of this primary race I would have liked to change if given the opportunity. I want to congratulate Derrick Anderson on his win. I pray that God gives him wisdom and captures his heart. Serving “We The People” is important, however serving the King of Kings is greater in significance.

The GOP is at a cross roads of the future. As a Liberty focused Constitutional Conservative, there are plenty of disagreements I have with other Republicans regarding the role of Government, and your right to live in peace without intrusion. I do not believe that moving the Republican Party to a more moderate platform is the solution, rather we must strengthen our case for the blessings of Political Conservatism. I also believe firmly that we need to bring faith and trust in God back into the Conservative movement. It was the sincere faith of our founding fathers that brought about the establishment of the United States of America and from whom we have received our inalienable rights. I am reminded of the prayer of King Hezekiah.

“Remember now oh Lord, how I have walked before you with faithfulness and a whole heart, and have done what is good in your sight”.
    2 Kings 20:3

The call of defending freedom and the foundation of this nation is not over, rather it has intensified. The future of my children, and the children of others are at stake. I do not regret my decision to leave my career and pension behind for this effort. I commit to always being there with you, speaking truth and standing boldly in conviction, regardless of the consequences. At the end of the day, it’s about We the People…not politics.

May God bless you, God bless Virginia, and God bless the United States of America.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

⁃Cameron Hamilton
    https://x.com/CameronVA/status/1803567884603437439