Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: IL - 4 Dead 5 Injured in Rockford area "mass stabbing" incident

  1. #1

    IL - 4 Dead 5 Injured in Rockford area "mass stabbing" incident

    Guns are not the problem.

    They are the solution actually, but not for people in Ill-Annoy.


    https://twitter.com/i/status/1773119035988693238

    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Ban Knives!!!!!
    Oh wait i am sure they will never try that one..

  4. #3
    pushing this in eu now ...how bout not pumping angry muslims into docile kobie beef NPC filled "counties"?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!


    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Ban Knives!!!!!
    Oh wait i am sure they will never try that one..
    Not all knives, but certain kinds have been banned before. Switchblades were the big one, but ballistic knives are still illegal. Not to mention the many city ordinances regulating what kinds of knives you can carry.

    https://dailyknifeslice.com/ballisti...s-legislation/

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Not all knives, but certain kinds have been banned before. Switchblades were the big one, but ballistic knives are still illegal. Not to mention the many city ordinances regulating what kinds of knives you can carry.

    https://dailyknifeslice.com/ballisti...s-legislation/
    There was a terrible knife attack, on a train in England, just a couple of days ago. The huge knife looked to be an ordinary kitchen knife. Then the police went on to show a CCTV shot of the perp, from the day before, walking the streets with the knife in hand and followed with saying there was no known danger to the public at this time and that was while the perp was on the loose. They've had the knife attack thing going on for a long time and now it's come here.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  7. #6
    We need common sense knife control immediately.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    There was a terrible knife attack, on a train in England, just a couple of days ago. The huge knife looked to be an ordinary kitchen knife. Then the police went on to show a CCTV shot of the perp, from the day before, walking the streets with the knife in hand and followed with saying there was no known danger to the public at this time and that was while the perp was on the loose. They've had the knife attack thing going on for a long time and now it's come here.
    But remember, people won't kill other people if we just take guns away.



Similar Threads

  1. NYC - 4 dead, two cops injured, in mass stabbing incident in Queens
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2023, 10:35 PM
  2. TX-3 dead, 3 injured in Texarkana mass shooting incident
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2023, 05:49 AM
  3. KY - Two dead, five injured in Louisville mass shooting incident
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2023, 12:43 PM
  4. TX - Six shot and injured in Houston area mass shooting incident.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2023, 07:02 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-01-2022, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •