Thread: Massie calls out Trump's bullying tactics

Post Massie calls out Trump's bullying tactics

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Good for Massie! Trump is an ass but the GOP is stuck with him for now. Thankfully I think this will be his last run for POTUS. If he wins he won't be eligible to run again in 2028. If he loses....well I think that will damage his brand too much and he'll be too old to be considered again. But.....who knows?

By the way, is Massie going to run for Mitch McConnell's seat? He should. That would be awesome!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Oh no! Mean tweets?? Boo $#@!ing hoo. Keep the political snakes in line.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    By the way, is Massie going to run for Mitch McConnell's seat? He should. That would be awesome!
    That could make a lot of sense but it could also be a huge risk.

He has a lot of power/seniority in the House and wouldn't want to give it up. But also he has the Liz Cheney faction and the Trump faction coming after him and to win a primary you need one or the other on your side. In KY it would be hard for Thomas to run against someone that Trump endorsed. Not impossible, but very difficult.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Good for Massie! Trump is an ass but the GOP is stuck with him for now. Thankfully I think this will be his last run for POTUS. If he wins he won't be eligible to run again in 2028. If he loses....well I think that will damage his brand too much and he'll be too old to be considered again. But.....who knows?

Trump will definitely run again in 2028. I can see the Trump 2028 merchandise being made already. Plus the Democrats need to keep him in the news cycle so he can continue destroying the GOP.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge