Thread: New Gun Grab Laws Criminalizes Shooting Ranges, Private Security

New Gun Grab Laws Criminalizes Shooting Ranges, Private Security

SHALL BE INFRINGED: New Gun Grab Laws Criminalizes Shooting Ranges, Private Security.

Democrat lawmakers on Capitol Hill are teeing up legislation that could result in a massive gun grab and criminalize everything from gun safety training groups to firearm ranges as well as private security teams serving at U.S. churches.The Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act of 2024 – introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD), and reviewed by The National Pulse – creates new federal criminal and civil penalties for armed citizen groups that “publicly patrol, drill, or engage in techniques capable of causing bodily injury or death.” Additionally, the legislation criminalizes groups that “assume the functions of a law enforcement officer, peace officer, or public official, whether or not acting under color of law.”

The House (H.R.6981) and Senate (S.3589) versions of the legislation were introduced recently. Both sit in the Judiciary Committees of their respective chambers. Congressional Democrats claim the legislation is meant to enhance the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) ability to prosecute organized, armed groups who engage in violence and intimidation. However, Rep. Raskin, the lead House sponsor, has also acknowledged the Democrat bill could be used against private militias “[p]atrolling neighborhoods.”Both Raskin and Markey have leaned heavily on narratives surrounding the January 6 Capitol riots and the 2017 Charlottesville Unite the Right rally as the impetus for their legislation. While a handful of individuals had firearms on January 6, there has been little evidence of any organized militia groups that participated in the riot being armed while at the Capitol — despite the claims by Markey and Raskin. The Oath Keepers acknowledged that they stored a cache of weapons at a hotel several miles away in Northern Virginia. Those were never brought into the District of Columbia or near the Capitol Building.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/03...vate-security/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/TheNatPulse/stat...80263818567907
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'd like to boldly assert that this dreck has no chance, but given the prevailing state of raving lunacy in every corner of this and, I must desist.

I would like to see it pass. We need that straw to break the camel's back. Better sooner than later because we appear to be losing our wills to basic sense and decency at an alarming rate. If there's anything left of real Americans, let them be pushed to the point where there's no more room to back up. We have been hovering at the $#@!-or-get-off-the-pot point for at least two decades as Theye have steadily encroached ever more deeply into the territories of our sovereign rights. We've done nothing to stop Themme and that is a great shame upon us all. I say let them deliver the coupe de grace, that either we rise and slaughter them, or be put to the sword as we rightly deserve as reward for our indolent attitudes.

What a shame that all has come to this.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

"The government hates competition."

Democrat lawmakers on Capitol Hill are teeing up legislation that could result in a massive gun grab and criminalize everything from gun safety training groups to firearm ranges as well as private security teams serving at U.S. churches.The Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act of 2024 – introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD), and reviewed by The National Pulse – creates new federal criminal and civil penalties for armed citizen groups that “publicly patrol, drill, or engage in techniques capable of causing bodily injury or death.” Additionally, the legislation criminalizes groups that “assume the functions of a law enforcement officer, peace officer, or public official, whether or not acting under color of law.”
    We can't have anyone who isn't on the State's payroll doing such things, now, can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    ... "vigilante", "free market security" ... to-may-to, to-mah-to ...
    Vigilantes Squat On Squatters
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...on-squatters:b
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 25 March 2024}

In this video I discuss this Inside edition segment that discusses the squatting problem America is experiencing & the man who has figured out how to stop them by squatting on the squatters.

They're finally taking back the city
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zFhmYummHc
    {Decoy Voice | 17 March 2024}

As Philadelphia, PA continues to have issues with crime, it appears private security is becoming more important to the Philly.

Black Vigilantes FIGHT For Connecticut
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...onnecticut-2:a
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 13 March 2024}

In this video I discuss a church group in Hartford Connecticut that is sick of crime & has decided to train their members for armed patrols of their area & clean up of the trash.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-25-2024 at 05:52 PM.

Additionally, the legislation criminalizes groups that “assume the functions of a law enforcement officer, peace officer, or public official, whether or not acting under color of law.”
    We can't have anyone who isn't on the State's payroll doing such things, now, can we?
    Meanwhile, rest assured and take consolation that public officials on the State's payroll are "acting under color of law":

"This is your security force." -- Scott Horton

Chicago REFUSED To Help Jayden Perkins
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...yden-perkins:d

In this video I discuss what happened in the Jayden Perkins case. I explain how there were obvious warning signs that were ignored due to criminal justice reforms.

If they go after the second amendment they will go after the first.

Meanwhile, rest assured and take consolation that public officials on the State's payroll are "acting under color of law":

"This is your security force." -- Scott Horton

Chicago REFUSED To Help Jayden Perkins
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...yden-perkins:d

In this video I discuss what happened in the Jayden Perkins case. I explain how there were obvious warning signs that were ignored due to criminal justice reforms.

Illinois Parole Board LIED About Jayden Perkins
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...about-jayden:d
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 01 April 2024}

In this video I discuss the the recent revelation that the Illinois Parole Board had received notice about Crosetti Brand.