Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 129

Thread: NYC - Woman locks out squatters in her home, gets arrested for changing the locks

  1. #31
    From the name the Woman is Latin/Italian.

    I hope this Woman can win in the court to fight for her home.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    If it's some dump in Detroit and truly abandoned, I doubt anyone cares except for anyone living nearby since those types of places usually become hangouts for drug addicts and criminals. The squatting stories reported in the news are not dumps. In the case of the lady in the OP, she had lived in the house and moved out to sell it. There have been people who have simply been away (vacation, work) and come home to find squatters in their homes. IOW, it probably doesn't rise to level of squatting if nobody owns the property (abandoned).

    I specifically cited @Brian4Liberty post/example, which I have no problem with, if legitimate. Basic homesteading and all ;-)
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I specifically cited @Brian4Liberty post/example, which I have no problem with, if legitimate. Basic homesteading and all ;-)
    As @Anti Federalist points out, it's unlikely that TikTok guy is familiar with the finer points of homesteading and will squat in someone else's property.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Perhaps you are. But I can't tell you the number of cars, and homes, that I come across that have been legitimately abandoned; cars rusting out, doors/engines/parts taken, collapsed roofs on homes that have been sitting for years/decades, etc., which are a hazard to others, including surrounding property values.
    Whoa whoa whoa, wait just a goddamn minute here.

    I thought I had no right whatsoever to have any say in what somebody else may do with their property, even if it negatively affects me, like moving 30 Haitians into the joint and turning my neighborhood into a Port-au-Prince looking slum tenement.

    Maybe they just want to use the property to store junk.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-20-2024 at 02:00 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, wait just a goddamn minute here.

    I thought I had no right whatsoever to have any say in what somebody else may do with their property, even if it negatively affects me, like moving 30 Haitians into the joint and turning my neighborhood into a Port-au-Prince looking slum tenement.

    Maybe they just want to use the property to store junk.
    *popcorn*
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, wait just a goddamn minute here.

    I thought I had no right whatsoever to have any say in what somebody else may do with their property, even if it negatively affects me, like moving 30 Haitians into the joint and turning my neighborhood into a Port-au-Prince looking slum tenement.
    You are 100% correct. But, abandonment is a completely different matter.

    Maybe they just want to use the property to store junk.
    Do what you want. Just make sure that you have insurance, or a means to repay me, if/when your neglect happens to affect my property.



    @susano
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You are 100% correct. But, abandonment is a completely different matter.



    Do what you want. Just make sure that you have insurance, or a means to repay me, if/when your neglect happens to affect my property.



    @susano
    No man is an island, nor any house.

    lol
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Do what you want. Just make sure that you have insurance, or a means to repay me, if/when your neglect happens to affect my property.
    Ok, so that establishes the fact that what I do with my property, can have negative consequences on your property.

    We are now just picking nits as to the level of effect and how to compensate for it and to what level of "pre harm" compensation I must have on hand.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ok, so that establishes the fact that what I do with my property, can have negative consequences on your property.

    We are now just picking nits as to the level of effect and how to compensate for it and to what level of "pre harm" compensation I must have on hand.

    I believe that we are somewhat on the same page concerning property rights, setting aside how you feel toward me wanting to hire somebody who is not *authorized* by fed.gov, including what wage the fed.gov determines I should pay, simply because private contract rights don't matter to you.

    I thought that we were discussing legitimate abandonment of property, were we not?
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I believe that we are somewhat on the same page concerning property rights, setting aside how you feel toward me wanting to hire somebody who is not *authorized* by fed.gov, including what wage the fed.gov determines I should pay, simply because private contract rights don't matter to you.

    I thought that we were discussing legitimate abandonment of property, were we not?
    Would you use law to define abandonment of property? What makes you think that property is ever abandoned?
    Is abandoning property defined as not being there for a period of time? I would think that if I wanted to abandon something, I would put it in writing that I am abandoning said thing.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, wait just a goddamn minute here.

    I thought I had no right whatsoever to have any say in what somebody else may do with their property, even if it negatively affects me, like moving 30 Haitians into the joint and turning my neighborhood into a Port-au-Prince looking slum tenement.

    Maybe they just want to use the property to store junk.
    Checkmate.

    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I believe that we are somewhat on the same page concerning property rights, setting aside how you feel toward me wanting to hire somebody who is not *authorized* by fed.gov, including what wage the fed.gov determines I should pay, simply because private contract rights don't matter to you.

    I thought that we were discussing legitimate abandonment of property, were we not?
    I didn't paint myself into a corner, I just climbed out a window!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  15. #42
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Would you use law to define abandonment of property? What makes you think that property is ever abandoned?
    Is abandoning property defined as not being there for a period of time? I would think that if I wanted to abandon something, I would put it in writing that I am abandoning said thing.
    It would be difficult to put house or a car into a garbage bag, or pushed onto the curb, like you would a lamp or a couch.

    I don't know what would qualify. I know that if a house that has sat vacant for years/decades with a caved in roof began to affect my home (wind blowing debris into my yard and/or smashing my windows), and I attempted to locate the owner with no resolve, and the community/town was unable to locate or do anything about it, I would do what I need to do, including homestead it if I wish.

    At what point do you think is reasonable?
    Last edited by PAF; 03-20-2024 at 03:07 PM.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Checkmate.



    I didn't paint myself into a corner, I just climbed out a window!

    LOL I believe that you got AF and me mixed up. He can't answer my basic question concerning abandonment, and, come to think of it, neither did you ;-)
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It would be difficult to put house or a car into a garbage bag, or pushed onto the curb, like you would a lamp or a couch.

    I don't know what would qualify. I know that if a house that has sat vacant for years/decades with a caved in roof began to affect my home (wind blowing debris into my yard and/or smashing my windows), and I attempted to locate the owner with no resolve, and the community/town was unable to locate or do anything about it, I would do what I need to do, including homestead it if I wish.

    At what point do you think is reasonable?
    I think this squatting thing began in the UK. I remember seeing articles, years ago, about squatters in London and was amazed at what was going on since I'd never seen such a thing before. In those cases, they were high end properties, sitting empty, because they were used to park money by foreigners. The squatters' argument was that they needed a place to live and nothing was affordable in London and these houses were empty/not being used. Is that a legit reason to squat and, if not, why not?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    LOL I believe that you got AF and me mixed up. He can't answer my basic question concerning abandonment, and, come to think of it, neither did you ;-)
    Squirrel!

    AF answered already:

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I thought the right to property was the ne plus ultra of ana-cap, agorist thought?

    But I guess the rights of the invading horde takes precedence over even that.

    How the $#@! would Juan Carlos there know if the property is truly abandoned?

    Plenty of reasons why a property can appear empty or "abandoned".

    Maybe I'm just leaving it empty to use at a future date.

    Maybe I'm holding it to give to my kids when they finish school or turn 21?

    Maybe I don't need to tell some screaming, invading, piece of $#@! what the $#@! I want to do with it.

    If it does not legitimately belong to you, stay the $#@! out, cabrón.
    That about sums it up, especially in the case of legal advise given by an illegal immigrant on TikTok. No need to get into the legal weeds of adverse possession or to endlessly debate what is legal vs. moral vs. principled.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I think this squatting thing began in the UK. I remember seeing articles, years ago, about squatters in London and was amazed at what was going on since I'd never seen such a thing before. In those cases, they were high end properties, sitting empty, because they were used to park money by foreigners. The squatters' argument was that they needed a place to live and nothing was affordable in London and these houses were empty/not being used. Is that a legit reason to squat and, if not, why not?
    There is a long history, going back to English common law.

    Here's an example:

    Who Can Claim Property Based on Adverse Possession in New York?

    But any law can be twister and abused, especially by a corrupted judicial system with a hidden agenda, which includes a Marxist revolution utilizing foreign invasion.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I think this squatting thing began in the UK. I remember seeing articles, years ago, about squatters in London and was amazed at what was going on since I'd never seen such a thing before. In those cases, they were high end properties, sitting empty, because they were used to park money by foreigners. The squatters' argument was that they needed a place to live and nothing was affordable in London and these houses were empty/not being used. Is that a legit reason to squat and, if not, why not?
    Like I told @Brian4Liberty concerning his post, I don't know the specifics of the situation you are referring to.

    If the building is maintained, even while empty, and the owner can provide compensation for damages to others in that event, then the squatters had no rights to that building.

    If the owner decided to abandon the building due to costs of maintenance, neglected providing compensation for damages to others, and basically left the building there to disintegrate on its own, there is no reason the squatters could not utilize [homestead] it if they wished.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Squirrel!

    AF answered already:



    That about sums it up, especially in the case of legal advise given by an illegal immigrant on TikTok. No need to get into the legal weeds of adverse possession or to endlessly debate what is legal vs. moral vs. principled.
    That is a cop out answer concerning abandonment of property, and you know it. If you wish to ignore the direct question and blanket case everything/everybody, sure, you can do so, but don't tell me that it "sums it up", because it doesn't. Come on, Brian, try a little harder.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There is a long history, going back to English common law.

    Here's an example:

    Who Can Claim Property Based on Adverse Possession in New York?

    But any law can be twister and abused, especially by a corrupted judicial system with a hidden agenda, which includes a Marxist revolution utilizing foreign invasion.
    It is actually more difficult to establish adverse possession in New York than in other jurisdictions. That's because the legislature requires trespassers to have a reasonable belief that they have legal title to the disputed property. (See N.Y. Real Prop. Acts § 501.)

    This "claim of right" means that a trespasser can't intentionally occupy someone's land with the specific goal of sneakily gaining title after a decade.


    Yet the NYC lady is arrested for entering her own property, that she clearly owns.
    Last edited by susano; 03-20-2024 at 03:44 PM.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Like I told @Brian4Liberty concerning his post, I don't know the specifics of the situation you are referring to.

    If the building is maintained, even while empty, and the owner can provide compensation for damages to others in that event, then the squatters had no rights to that building.

    If the owner decided to abandon the building due to costs of maintenance, neglected providing compensation for damages to others, and basically left the building there to disintegrate on its own, there is no reason the squatters could not utilize [homestead] it if they wished.
    Not maintained could be subjective depending upon the neighborhood standards.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Not maintained could be subjective depending upon the neighborhood standards.
    Which part is subjective?::

    If the owner decided to abandon the building due to costs of maintenance, neglected providing compensation for damages to others, and basically left the building there to disintegrate on its own
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Which part is subjective?::
    Okay. My bad. You aren't just talking about run down due to inability to upkeep to the standards of the neighborhood, then. That's what I what I was asking. You mean total abandonment with any owner long gone. In that case, I would agree with you.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Okay. My bad. You aren't just talking about run down due to inability to upkeep to the standards of the neighborhood, then. That's what I what I was asking. You mean total abandonment with any owner long gone. In that case, I would agree with you.
    Yes.

    The clip that Brian posted was indicative of that, which is why I posed the question. IMO, blanket spreading material without knowing the underlying facts leads to fear porn which more times than not sacrifices of liberty.


    See this thread for a perfect example of that:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...endment-rights
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    It is actually more difficult to establish adverse possession in New York than in other jurisdictions. That's because the legislature requires trespassers to have a reasonable belief that they have legal title to the disputed property. (See N.Y. Real Prop. Acts § 501.)

    This "claim of right" means that a trespasser can't intentionally occupy someone's land with the specific goal of sneakily gaining title after a decade.


    Yet the NYC lady is arrested for entering her own property, that she clearly owns.
    For what it’s worth, Judge Jeanine Pirro on The Five, who was a Judge in New York, explained that what the woke DAs, Judges and Police have done is applied tenants rights law to what should be classified as trespassers. The “squatters” should be arrested for trespassing. They don't meet the criteria for adverse possession.

    As I assumed, it’s a case of a woke system twisting or ignoring the law.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That is a cop out answer concerning abandonment of property, and you know it. If you wish to ignore the direct question and blanket case everything/everybody, sure, you can do so, but don't tell me that it "sums it up", because it doesn't. Come on, Brian, try a little harder.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, ok lol


    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yes.

    The clip that Brian posted was indicative of that, which is why I posed the question. IMO, blanket spreading material without knowing the underlying facts leads to fear porn which more times than not leads to sacrifices of liberty.


    See this thread for a perfect example of that:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...endment-rights
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  33. #58
    IMHO if I vacate a property that has value and no longer go there or update/upgrade it, that is my business. If at some point in time the taxes are not paid and the county takes possession then I guess I lost my right of ownership. If taxes are paid then I have not abandoned it. My guess is if your Grandfather had 10,000 acres in Nebraska and didn't live there and hadn't been there for a very long time and the farm house was run down, he wasn't giving the property away to anyone that wanted to stay there.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    IMHO if I vacate a property that has value and no longer go there or update/upgrade it, that is my business. If at some point in time the taxes are not paid and the county takes possession then I guess I lost my right of ownership. If taxes are paid then I have not abandoned it. My guess is if your Grandfather had 10,000 acres in Nebraska and didn't live there and hadn't been there for a very long time and the farm house was run down, he wasn't giving the property away to anyone that wanted to stay there.

    What if one believes that Taxation=Theft? Then what?
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I believe that we are somewhat on the same page concerning property rights, setting aside how you feel toward me wanting to hire somebody who is not *authorized* by fed.gov, including what wage the fed.gov determines I should pay, simply because private contract rights don't matter to you.

    I thought that we were discussing legitimate abandonment of property, were we not?
    As was noted, who decides that?

    Government, when they condemn and eminent domain a property for having grass too long?

    Brother, we had a discussion years ago, and I remember you were opposed to the idea of firemen dragging hoses across your property without your permission, even if the fire they were fighting was threatening your own property.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Red Bill DiBlasio locks down NYC
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-06-2020, 05:19 PM
  2. Portland homebuyer finds locks changed, home occupied
    By Cissy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:29 PM
  3. NSA Locks San Antonio Residents Out!
    By Carson in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:31 PM
  4. Biden locks reporter in closet!
    By dbill27 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •