Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYC's immigration woes

NYC's immigration woes

NYC Mayor Eric Adams on Illegal Immigrants Arriving in the City: ‘This Is Horrific’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...city-horrific/

HANNAH BLEAU 8 Aug 2022

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) had a negative reaction to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) busing illegal immigrants to so-called sanctuary cities on the East Coast, calling the action “horrific” as dozens of mostly single adult males arrived in New York City from Texas over the weekend.

Exclusive footage from Breitbart News shows a bus filled with mostly single adult males arriving at Port Authority in New York City on Friday following Abbott’s decision to disperse illegal border crossers to Democrat-run, illegal-friendly sanctuary cities.

Abbott attributed the move to President Biden’s “continued refusal to acknowledge the crisis caused by his open border policies,” prompting the Lone Star State to take “unprecedented action to keep our communities safe.”

“In addition to Washington, D.C., New York City is the ideal destination for these migrants, who can receive the abundance of city services and housing that Mayor Eric Adams has boasted about within the sanctuary city,” Abbott said in an August 5 statement.

“I hope he follows through on his promise of welcoming all migrants with open arms so that our overrun and overwhelmed border towns can find relief,” he added.

Adams was present Sunday morning when a second load of migrants arrived in the city, and he used the opportunity to blast Abbott for exporting the issue to the Big Apple.

“This is horrific, when you think about what the governor is doing,” Adams said, calling the move “unimaginable.”

“It is unimaginable what the governor of Texas has done, when you think about this country, a country that has always been open to those who were fleeing persecution,” Adams said.

“We’ve always welcomed them. And this governor is not doing that in Texas. But we are going to set the right tone of being here for these families,” he said, also stating that some of the families “wanted to go to other locations, and they were not allowed to do so.”

“They were forced on the bus,” Adams said. “Our goal is to immediately find out each family’s needs and give them the assistance they want.”

It remains unclear why Adams appears to be so put off by Abbott’s decision to bus illegal immigrants to the city, given his proud statement that the city will “always welcome newcomers with open arms.”
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought they were sanctuary, seems like they better get busy providing for .
    Do something Danke

Isn't New York a sanctuary city? The mayor should be loving all those invaders.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Let me take a wild guess:

More Handouts, more Police-State Apparatus, ie: left feeding the right feeding the left and the revolving door of guberment help me save me do something please on BOTH sides. They hate us for our freedoms, so we must hate freedom too in order to save our freedoms.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

New Yorkers are paying 4 grand for a tiny apartment, but the Big Apple has a swanky new shelter for illegal "single adult men" with flatscreens and Xboxes!
    https://notthebee.com/article/new-yo...-the-big-apple
    Harris Rigby (20 October 2022)

Illegal aliens in New York are being treated better than anyone else in the city and their housing is honestly better than your average apartment in New York.

Check this out:

This isn't a swanky retreat center, this is how New York City is dealing with housing the illegal aliens sent there by Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis.

There are couches, TVs, Xboxes, and free South American cuisine.

Honestly, where can I sign up to be an illegal alien in NYC? This is awesome. Just imagine how many more aliens are gonna be incentivized to cross the border by that sweet deal.

I mean, there's FREE TACOS!

If you're a single adult man, you're gonna come to this facility starting tomorrow.

First off, how dare he assume someone's gender?!

Second, I was told these are just poor families coming across the border, not single adult men.

The bottom line is, it's working. New York is being overwhelmed by just a fraction of the migrants that border states deal with daily, so if they're gonna give 'em Xboxes, I say border-state governors keep busing them there. Every. Single. Day.

They'll learn their lesson sooner or later.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Inner City Blacks (NYC Mayor) wisening up on "migrants" invasion, blame Biden.

NYC Mayor Eric Adams Points Finger at Biden Administration over Migrant Crisis

https://news.yahoo.com/nyc-mayor-eri...133353596.html

NYC Mayor Eric Adams calls on Biden admin to secure border: 'National problem'

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6318758690112

"read more" !

NYC hotels chaos and waste: migrants gone wild!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ants-gone-wild!
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

//

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...79886118096897

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...79886118096897

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

But all government has to do is decree it so, and all the wage slaves are supposed to jump up and make it so.

How could Progressive Theory fail so badly? Could it be that only works for governments that print their own currency?

(I know. The Fed isn't federal. It's owned by half a dozen large, private banks. And so are about 430 House members and 97 senators).
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah, well, you've already collected as many flies with vinegar as you're gonna.

Single-image form:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How it's going:

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...40666035294545

NYC Mayor says illegal migrant invasion "will destroy New York City"

Of COURSE it's New York City's fault, you $#@!ing fringe.

YOU declared yourself a migrant invader "sanctuary" city, in violation of the law, common sense, the health of the nation and the good of your own city.

$#@! you, YOU $#@!ing deal with it.

10,000 a month?

Send 100,000 a month.

Better yet, why not pack up and move to AkonCity.

Go $#@! up Africa, and leave us alone.

Maybe sane white people back in charge of things will find the nutsacks to toss out the wretched refuse.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1699640666035294545

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-07-2023 at 07:43 AM.

New York City needs a wall around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    New York City needs a wall around it.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Obviously the illegal alien invasion is insane.

But I'm curious how this is the problem that broke NYC after decades of debt, crime, homeless bums etc.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Obviously the illegal alien invasion is insane.

But I'm curious how this is the problem that broke NYC after decades of debt, crime, homeless bums etc.
    Because all that stuff just affects us Chump AmeriKunts, whom our oppressors do not give two $#@!s for and they could ignore and kick the can down the road decade after decade.

This "NYC is broke" $#@! has been going on since the 70s.

But now they voted themselves the responsibility of housing, feeding, educating and providing for, in a first class manner, any wretched refuse that shows up on 7th Avenue.

And they did it to hold themselves above and superior to racist rednecks in border states down in the Dirty South.

They never figured it would show up on their streets, poor innocent darlings.

Karmic retribution is oh so sweet...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-07-2023 at 11:07 AM.

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1699764270190219627

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staten Island RAGES Against Migrants
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...nst-migrants:6
    by Actual Justice Warrior | 07 September 2023

In this video I discuss how residents of Staten Island New York have come out against migrants being housed on the Island.

//

https://twitter.com/i/status/1700173259516338630

New York is collapsing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b19AzWzJYKs
    Decoy Voice | 09 September 2023

New York City Mayor Eric Adams is facing criticism as he campaigned on keeping NYC a sanctuary city, but as Democrat President Joe Biden continues to sue border states like Texas and Arizona over their measures to control massive numbers of migrants coming in, New York is now facing a huge deficit, people overflowing in the streets, and protests from both sides.

The Migrant Crisis Comes To Sanctuary Cities | Part Of The Problem 1035
    https://rumble.com/v3grix1-the-migra...e-problem.html
    Part of the Problem | 11 September 2023

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie take a look at the upcoming changes to the Democrat primaries that may keep RFK off the Ballot, we then take a look at Eric Adams and his admonition that NYC can not handle the migrants coming through the border.

Send a million more.

Shipping the foreign invaders to leftist "sanctuary cities" was one the smartest political moves ever made.

Adams: ‘I Never Said, Come One, Come All’ to Migrants

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023...l-to-migrants/

IAN HANCHETT 29 Sep 2023

On Thursday’s edition of WABC’s “Sid & Friends in the Morning,” New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) responded to a question on his frustration with the migrant situation in New York and the city’s status as a sanctuary city by stating that “I never said, come one, come all. People attempted to give that impression, that has never been my impression.”

Host Sid Rosenberg asked, [relevant exchange begins around 15:20] “A lot of your critics say the same thing, Mayor Eric Adams, now, he’s frustrated, he’s angry, he can’t handle the situation. Who could, okay? But he was the same guy, Mayor Eric Adams, who was yelling and screaming, hey, we’re a sanctuary city, come one, come all. He was the same guy that, when the buses first got here, was right there…shaking the hands of these people. He’s the same guy that is putting these people in four-star hotels, why are there still hundreds of people sleeping outside the Roosevelt Hotel, some of our finest establishments? He’s that guy. So, okay, he’s upset now, where was that Eric Adams a year ago? What would you say to that?”

Adams responded, “Well, first, let’s be clear on something, I’m passionate. And I find it disrespectful, whenever someone shows passion — doesn’t have to be me or anyone else — that, all of a sudden, is angry. I’m passionate. I’m a passionate New Yorker. I have a New York attitude. … What I did is what all of us have — we have all done in this city. There’s a reason the Statue of Liberty, folks, sits in our harbor. I don’t care if you came from Irish ancestry, if you came from Italian, if you came here from Greece, if you came from the Caribbean, if you came from Africa, all of us wanted an opportunity to pursue the American Dream. And I said, I’m not going to treat people in an undignified way. When early groups came here, they had the right to work and to participate in the American Dream.”

Rosenberg then cut in to say, “In all fairness, those people did it legally, they were vetted. What’s going on here is ridiculous. These people — my kids can’t go into school without showing proof of vaccination. You’ve got little kids, God bless them, not their fault, showing up in schools all over the city who have not been tested for anything. So, you can’t compare what happened at Ellis Island, Eric, to what’s going on right now. This is insane.”

Adams countered, “I disagree with you, Sid. I disagree a lot. Listen, the children who showed up in our schools, the law and the rules require, within 30 days, they have to get vaccinated, if they’re coming — if they meet the status that you were just talking about. Let’s be clear on this, I can’t stop people from crossing the border and I do not have the authorization to deport people. That is not within my powers as a Mayor. What I must do is whoever comes to the city, I must ensure that they’re treated with the dignity and respect that our ancestors were treated with. That’s what I must do. And so, when people came here at the same time, I never said, come one, come all. People attempted to give that impression, that has never been my impression. Our hearts are big, but our resources are not endless. And I made that clear a year ago, stated, this should not be happening to New York City. How people tried to interpret that and spin that, that is not the reality.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast