Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 49 of 49

Thread: Entered my email address and they knew my phone, credit card and street address

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'm not talking about covid. Obama increased spending by 464 billion in his 8 years. Trump increased spending by 466 billion in his first 2 years!
    Inflation-adjusted, that's parity. We just sent over $100B to Ukraine for obvious political corruption, don't pretend a $2B increment in the rate of spending-increase from 8 years earlier is cosmos-shattering.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They have the country fighting over which of the two worst presidents in history to reinstall.
    But I'm not "fighting over" anything. AFAICT, it will either be Trump or Biden in 2024. That may change, especially in Clown World where basically anything can happen at any time. But given that choice, yes, I prefer Trump. I've explained at length the many reservations I have about Trump, most important being that I cannot find any place where he has made a clear, public statement of his submission to Jesus as Lord. That puts him in the same category as Musk: hopefully a good-guy, but only his actions will tell until he clearly declares his loyalty. On the fiscal side of things Trump was pretty typical as US Presidents go. And given that the office of POTUS is all about using the US budget for economic warfare, it's pollyanna-ish to think that an idealistic Ron Paul strategy would have worked. At best, if Trump had gone Ron Paul, he would have temporarily shut down some government agencies, axed some regulations, etc. and then Biden would have re-opened all of them to great fanfare and would have increased their budgets and passed new statutory laws to "protect the US government" from "rogue Presidential actions", or whatever. If you take seriously the idea that the Swamp is insidious to the extreme, then the first order of business is to deal with the Swamp. The claim of Trumpers (and no, I'm not one of them!) is that Trump had to do it this way to set up the Deep State for a 2024 takedown... that this was the plan from the beginning. It seems like a bit of a stretch but, if true, it really would be worth all the heartache and suffering if we can take the DS down in 2024, once and for all. Is it just another 4-year carrot being dangled by the psychotic DC Swamp manipulators? Perhaps, but I don't have any other alternative solutions to offer beyond preparing for the Apocalypse, both spiritually and physically, because all of these things are ultimately in God's hands not my hands, anyway...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Inflation-adjusted, that's parity.
    No. It would have been if the government and the defense contractors, Big Pharma and other cronies hadn't gotten that freshly printed loot first. As it is, that freshly printed loot caused these hard times, and those cronies got to spend it like it was still worth something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    But I'm not "fighting over" anything.
    Nobody said you were. Though you are a bit sharpish when you misread what people say...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2024 at 10:57 AM.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't be so arrogant. Remember, pride goeth before a fall. Especially when it leads you to completely misunderstand what you think you're responding to.
    Right back at you. You want to keep verbally sparring with me, let's go. I've never fought with you, but if you want to fight for real, pack a lunch and bring a back-up crew, you've never fought with anyone like me before, I guarantee it.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Inflation-adjusted, that's parity. We just sent over $100B to Ukraine for obvious political corruption, don't pretend a $2B increment in the rate of spending-increase from 8 years earlier is cosmos-shattering.

    You missed the part where Trump did it in 2 years vs Obama's 8.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Right back at you. You want to keep verbally sparring with me, let's go. I've never fought with you, but if you want to fight for real, pack a lunch and bring a back-up crew, you've never fought with anyone like me before, I guarantee it.
    Trump printed more than Biden. That causes inflation, but there's a delay.

    Trump is running on there wasn't such terrible inflation (yet) when he was in office. The only way Trump can end the inflationary spiral (he caused) and make voters happy is by scrapping the FRN. Which, naturally, will be replaced by a CBDC. And there are Republicans, most of the present company excepted, who will beg for the TrumpyBuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    You missed the part where Trump did it in 2 years vs Obama's 8.
    Well, belligerence won't keep it out of the conversation. But it does play into the timing of this psyop in a big way.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2024 at 11:35 AM.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    You missed the part where Trump did it in 2 years vs Obama's 8.
    But the more important issue here is that money, at the DC level, is really nothing more than numbers. Obviously, for ordinary people, this isn't true at all. We're being destroyed by the "game" that DC is playing. But Pharaoh doesn't care how his capricious policies hurt the slaves... "Make quota!" Solving this problem requires that it be acknowledged as a problem (as Ron Paul has), and I will happily grant that Trump has absolutely not done that at all. But part of the problem is that the DC Swamp always flips the script into "Oh, you want the Gold Standard", and generations of American have been indoctrinated in government schools to laugh at that, for reasons they themselves don't understand. And the R's, even the conservative R's, have no effective reply to this. The only exception was Ron Paul because he actually understood what he was talking about, so just throwing a talking-point at him wouldn't fluster him, and he would just use it as an opportunity to explain even more clearly why we need to end the Fed. I don't think Trump could do that, I mean, I think he simply doesn't have the economic acumen to spar at that level. It would be wonderful if we could get someone who has the rockstar power of Trump, combined with the economic acumen of Ron Paul. Point me to that man, and I'll write him in for POTUS 2024!!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    It would be wonderful if we could get someone who has the rockstar power of Trump, combined with the economic acumen of Ron Paul.
    Yeah, wouldn't it? Except rock stars aren't forces of nature. Every musician is just a piano lounge employee until the industry turns him into Billy Joel as we know the name today. Admittedly not every McCain or Romney is able to capture the public imagination, just like with any kind of act. But rock stars are made.

    Maybe a self-made rock star is still possible in Argentina. But here not even the Kennedy name can compete with The Industry.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2024 at 11:56 AM.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    But the more important issue here is that money, at the DC level, is really nothing more than numbers. Obviously, for ordinary people, this isn't true at all. We're being destroyed by the "game" that DC is playing. But Pharaoh doesn't care how his capricious policies hurt the slaves... "Make quota!" Solving this problem requires that it be acknowledged as a problem (as Ron Paul has), and I will happily grant that Trump has absolutely not done that at all. But part of the problem is that the DC Swamp always flips the script into "Oh, you want the Gold Standard", and generations of American have been indoctrinated in government schools to laugh at that, for reasons they themselves don't understand. And the R's, even the conservative R's, have no effective reply to this. The only exception was Ron Paul because he actually understood what he was talking about, so just throwing a talking-point at him wouldn't fluster him, and he would just use it as an opportunity to explain even more clearly why we need to end the Fed. I don't think Trump could do that, I mean, I think he simply doesn't have the economic acumen to spar at that level. It would be wonderful if we could get someone who has the rockstar power of Trump, combined with the economic acumen of Ron Paul. Point me to that man, and I'll write him in for POTUS 2024!!
    I don't understand your point. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that we're broke and by far the biggest threat to our liberty is government spending. Just veto a couple spending bills. I'm not making perfect the enemy of good. But Trump is bad. Just not as bad as Biden.

    Assuming Trump gets re-elected, I'll be curious to see the excuses of Trumpsters when we get price inflation worse than under Biden. Remember that the root cause of inflation is govt spending.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'm not making perfect the enemy of good.
    There is more than one route to error, that is just one of the routes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I don't understand your point. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that we're broke and by far the biggest threat to our liberty is government spending.
    Post-Patriot Act era, no, the biggest threat to our liberty is not government spending, the biggest threat to our liberty is the American Gulag in Cuba and the fact that any American can be sent there without trial, (not even a hearing for writ of habeas corpus!), forever. Springing from this evil root is the entire tree of post-911 tyranny which has been constructed over the past 23 years, including the 2008 Obama Housing Heist, and the 2020 COVID Vaxx/Lockdowns Heist.

    Secondly, "US government spending" isn't primarily about Congress. It's primarily about the Federal Reserve, which has an annual budget of infinity. From this infinity-cash, the Fed is able to corrupt and control the entire US economy, in addition to buying up all buyable govenrment officials, elected or not. Which is almost all of them. Even if you could wave a wand and appoint yourself dictator of America for four years so you could "cut the budget", so what? It would all come raging back as soon as you left office, even worse than it was before, because you failed to address the root problem. I'm not saying that's an argument for inaction on the budget itself, it's not, but "cutting the budget" is a 40-year old talking-point that has lived way past its prime. We are many trillions of dollars of reckless QE-forever, and one American Gulag past the point where "cutting the budget" was even remotely close to the top priority in fixing the US government, assuming there is any path at all by which it could be fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Just veto a couple spending bills. I'm not making perfect the enemy of good. But Trump is bad.
    You're just assuming we're still living in the golden age of pre-911 Newt Gingrich, "Contract with America" and that all that RINO nonsense. All of that is dead and gone. It died on 911 even though it took a decade or so for that to become apparent to me. Ron Paul made a heroic last attempt to take a stand against the tide of evil in 2008 but the mass of the American public was not ready for that yet, meaning, they were still trapped in the Infinity-$$$ PSYOP. Most still are today, but there is a non-negligible minority of normie Americans who are waking up, as evidenced by the LPMC takeover of the national LP, as just one example. I don't know exactly where Trump fits in all of that, all I know is that all the right people hate him with the fury of a trillion suns. That's significant and that, in my book, is what makes Trump still worth watching in 2024.



    Assuming Trump gets re-elected, I'll be curious to see the excuses of Trumpsters when we get price inflation worse than under Biden. Remember that the root cause of inflation is govt spending.
    The root cause of inflation is Fed money-printing, most of which turns into government spending (but not all of it).

    The problem with the fair-weather RPFers who show up only during election years, is that they expect us to fight the Establishment with both hands tied behind our backs. I'm an anti-State libertarian, I think that taxation is actually evil, not merely because of the harm that it does, but because it is just annuitized tribute. Modern taxation is Genghis Khan in a business-suit, nothing more. Fed money-printing is just a criminal counterfeiting racket. Thus, our economic order is dominated by an organization (the State) who is robbing and counterfeiting like there's no tomorrow, which has risen to such a level as to be an outright war on We The People. I'm no useful-idiot Fedboi who's gonna go put on red-and-black costume and stand with the FBI "Blood Tribe" PSYOP, but the kind of war which they are baiting is precisely that kind of war. You can only provoke the tamed lion so many times before you're going to get mauled to death, even though the lion has no fangs or claws.

    When this all started, we were calling it "Clown World" -- you know, keeping it light. "What a bunch of Clowns!" But it is becoming increasingly clear, day by day, that these are not and never were Clowns, these are assassins and fifth-column infiltrators. So, if the "Clowns" want to fight for really reals, it will be their funeral. Nothing can be more certain. The time when polite matters like "budget cuts" could be taken seriously has passed. Since the traitors have gone full-send this time and attempted to strike the kill-blow, the doors will be shut and, once they are, no one is leaving until the question of power has been settled, once and for all. Those who want power the most deserve it the least, and will never have it. Even the power they seemed to have had was all just an illusion, and they don't even know that.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-20-2024 at 05:38 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, wouldn't it? Except rock stars aren't forces of nature. Every musician is just a piano lounge employee until the industry turns him into Billy Joel as we know the name today. Admittedly not every McCain or Romney is able to capture the public imagination, just like with any kind of act. But rock stars are made.

    Maybe a self-made rock star is still possible in Argentina. But here not even the Kennedy name can compete with The Industry.
    Well, you seem to view the Establishment as some kind of deity. I don't, and that just sounds like black-pill to me. I'm more than happy to play the Perseus to this much-vaunted "Establishment". A rabid bunch of pathetic incompetents, nothing more. And yes, I want you to think that's "pride"...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Well, you seem to view the Establishment as some kind of deity. I don't, and that just sounds like black-pill to me. I'm more than happy to play the Perseus to this much-vaunted "Establishment". A rabid bunch of pathetic incompetents, nothing more. And yes, I want you to think that's "pride"...
    This kind of game has seduced populations before. Guy named Alinsky wrote a how-to manual. Ask not if they're smart enough. Ask if they're devious, greedy and persistent enough.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    This kind of game has seduced populations before. Guy named Alinsky wrote a how-to manual. Ask not if they're smart enough. Ask if they're devious, greedy and persistent enough.
    Nature has them beat, hands-down. They are playing against a law of strictly diminishing returns. Initial successes are not an indication of future success. They're not smart enough to win they game they're trying to play. They don't even understand what game they're really playing. That's how lost they are. I hope they think that's my "pride" speaking.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

    The root cause of inflation is Fed money-printing, most of which turns into government spending (but not all of it).
    I agree, although technically money printing IS inflation and the primary cause of it is government spending.

    I also agree that the Fed is the root cause of the unchecked growth of government. If the government couldn't print it they'd have to get it by borrowing or taxing and the voters would get pissed off.

    But that doesn't mean the president should be trying to set spending records just because the Fed is going to cover for him.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I agree, although technically money printing IS inflation and the primary cause of it is government spending.

    I also agree that the Fed is the root cause of the unchecked growth of government. If the government couldn't print it they'd have to get it by borrowing or taxing and the voters would get pissed off.

    But that doesn't mean the president should be trying to set spending records just because the Fed is going to cover for him.
    I agree on that, nevertheless, you are analyzing the political process as some kind of stable equilibrium that just goes on endlessly, in the 4-year-cycle. Rather, we are winding down to some kind of culminating event, and everyone in DC knows it. There have been sparks already ... Ruby Ridge, Waco, then 9/11, the housing collapse, and the worst of all, COVID. These events are the furthest possible thing from "random", they are slips of the mask, when the underlying face of the Deep State, and the proxy war between its two factions, can be briefly glimpsed. Sooner or later, that mask is going to come off. In my opinion, COVID proved it's coming off presently. COVID was supposed to be a knockout blow. It was supposed to be the final nail in the coffin of American freedom, in any sense. As far as the Faucis and other accomplices in that crime understood, us dissenters on RPF and elsewhere should have long ago died of a lung-infection from the bioweapon and our bodies bulldozed into mass-graves on a FEMA site somewhere. Their knockout blow misfired, and they do not know why. And many of those on our side of the aisle (resistance to tyranny) still don't even understand that a knockout blow was dealt, in the first place. Which goes to show just how woefully under-prepared we still are, and just how much awakening remains yet to be done. Between my self, my friends and family being bulldozed into FEMA camp mass-graves, and the Fed's reckless money-printing, the former is the more urgent matter. We will have to come back and deal with the Fed, and the Fed is surely the primary economic tool by which these terrible weapons were built in the first place. But first, the knockout blow itself must be parried. Then, we go for the jugular...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-20-2024 at 06:13 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  19. #46
    With regard to spending, nothing happened under Trump that wouldn't have happened under any other POTUS.

    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...70151188111441


    POTUS doesn't control spending any more than he controls oil prices or "job creation" ...

    https://twitter.com/PolicyEngineer/s...25534206820363
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I agree on that, nevertheless, you are analyzing the political process as some kind of stable equilibrium that just goes on endlessly, in the 4-year-cycle. Rather, we are winding down to some kind of culminating event, and everyone in DC knows it. There have been sparks already ... Ruby Ridge, Waco, then 9/11, the housing collapse, and the worst of all, COVID. These events are the furthest possible thing from "random", they are slips of the mask, when the underlying face of the Deep State, and the proxy war between its two factions, can be briefly glimpsed. Sooner or later, that mask is going to come off. In my opinion, COVID proved it's coming off presently. COVID was supposed to be a knockout blow. It was supposed to be the final nail in the coffin of American freedom, in any sense. As far as the Faucis and other accomplices in that crime understood, us dissenters on RPF and elsewhere should have long ago died of a lung-infection from the bioweapon and our bodies bulldozed into mass-graves on a FEMA site somewhere. Their knockout blow misfired, and they do not know why. And many of those on our side of the aisle (resistance to tyranny) still don't even understand that a knockout blow was dealt, in the first place. Which goes to show just how woefully under-prepared we still are, and just how much awakening remains yet to be done. Between my self, my friends and family being bulldozed into FEMA camp mass-graves, and the Fed's reckless money-printing, the former is the more urgent matter. We will have to come back and deal with the Fed, and the Fed is surely the primary economic tool by which these terrible weapons were built in the first place. But first, the knockout blow itself must be parried. Then, we go for the jugular...
    I don't think "they" have a secret plan. I think it's a natural result of democracy and the ability to borrow and print. Voters vote for free stuff so the natural tendency is for government to grow. I think because of the US's status as a superpower along with the belief that the dollar can never fail, we've gotten away with voting for free stuff for a lot longer than normal.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I don't think "they" have a secret plan. I think it's a natural result of democracy and the ability to borrow and print. Voters vote for free stuff so the natural tendency is for government to grow. I think because of the US's status as a superpower along with the belief that the dollar can never fail, we've gotten away with voting for free stuff for a lot longer than normal.
    Well, you are free to think what you like. I hold my view because the evidence for it is undeniable. "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." This is not just about voting for free stuff. That's how it started. We're over a century past that point. It is insidious in the worst conceivable way. You cannot imagine a more insidious conspiracy than the one that is playing out right now, before our very eyes. That is because this isn't just about America, it's ultimately about the Gospel. We are in a spiritual war whether people realize it or not, and that spiritual war manifests all around us, no matter how uncomfortable that makes people. "The greatest trick the devil ever played, was convincing the world he doesn't exist." Literally just that. I don't know how bad things have to get before people start waking up but, however bad that is, it's going to get that bad, and worse...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Here is Ben Stein's email address
    By Reason in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:07 AM
  2. Where are these folks getting my email address from?
    By Razmear in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 11:03 AM
  3. Need email address for Joe Becker
    By Suzu in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 06:18 AM
  5. Email to your address book
    By Mr. White in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 08:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •